ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzN3mbPaPQE[/YOUTUBE] 
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Dil aur Dimaag.. 

The two scenes in this video is my oldtime fav.. Saw this in Priya's post .. Had to post it here for my friends who like me r watching old IPK.. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbeT3bd-yC8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you madhu, megh, saru, bella and blue and all who pressed "like" for appreciating my post... I am missing the old times now... Edited by amarb - 11 years ago
ThithliDhost thumbnail

Sab teek ho jayega.. Now i want smiley face.. Ok..😛
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amarb

Thank you madhu, megh, saru, bella and blue and all who pressed "like" for appreciating my post... I am missing the old times now...

me missing it too beenz ...😭 😭
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radaz

Sab teek ho jayega.. Now i want smiley face.. Ok..😛

hey Radz ..🤗 .how u ?? 
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you madhu, megh, saru, bella and blue and all who pressed "like" for appreciating my post... I am missing the old times now...

You, me and the rest of IPK fandom Beenz!!! Sigh!!
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Super beens.. Super.. Wow. Missed twisted beens the last two weeks ..
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
hellooo 😳...nybody here 
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ASR THEN AND NOW

All of you know that I have stopped watching IPK, but my friends (rubs, madhu, megh and ritu) keep updating me as to what is going on. Then came the ASR quitting news etc... So I thought I need to watch till Barun Sobti is around and while seeing my alter ego started doing talking in my mind... Now this is what my alter ego Twisted Beenz (TB) came up with...

TB: Beenz do you realize what an amazing character growth they have shown in this serial. I have never seen such a vast character growth in any serial.

B: TB what the hell are you talking about. Whose character growth are you talking about

TB: ASR's character growth...

B: No way.. Look at it, hair not cut, shabby, did not shave, clothes not ironed, walking with a hunch, and what happened to his What-the... where did the zing go...

TB: You are looking from a lay person's eyes.. Now look through mine. But the condition is if I am right then you need to say

"BOLO IPKNAAR GUL MAATA KI... JAI"

First Point - Hair

According to Sciencecorrepondence.com..."That the hairs of the head and of the beard correspond to the Word in its ultimates".

When Barun first signed the contract he was clean shaven sauve and chikna.. but as time went by he started keeping a stubble. Having a lot of hair means saying that you are more intelligent and you are being the ultimate.. So if you compare this situation to his first couple of episodes you will notice the hair growth on head, and facial hair has become more making showing a major character growth. He has become more knowledgeable and intelligent and hence ultimate...

BOLO IPKNAAR GUL MAATA KI... JAI

Remember the last diwali episode and this diwali episode... Last diwali hair cut and clean shaven.. what did ASR do.. gave in to his inner passion and went ahead to kiss a girl... Chi.. what a fool. This year see what happened.. No hair cut, no shave, no passion to sway him, a peck on the cheek like you receing an award.. all senses under control.. Perfect man.. making his wife feel secure that he will not attempt more than a peck and hence saving money on contraceptions... So much knowledge and englightenment just because he did not shave.. dont you see the character growth.. So now say with me

Second Point - unironed clothes

The definition of domestication is - a domesticated species is defined as a "species in which the evolutionary process has been influenced by humans to meet their needs." Now you must be asking me what has doemstication got to do with Un-ironed clothes and character growth.. Well sunna hai to suno...

When IPK first started what did we see.. ASR is in a crisp three peice suit, calling Hari Prakash for everything.. Now that is a worthless, useless tycoon showing off the power of money... Now was ASR homely then... No SIREE ... No Way... He was like this tiger, all muscle prowling around and growling away, predetory stance, fire in eyes, animal magnetism, and measured steps... ufff... now this went on for sometime but where is the character growth in this..

To know the character growth let me take you to the day when his wife Khushi called him throughout the night when ASR kept her awake... ASR comes from the window tells her to sleep and when she falls asleep takes all the plates and cups and dishes, puts them away. Now at this time he is growing his hair making him the enlightened one.. Just by putting away these plates and cups he understood the magnitude of work that Hari Prakash does. How much he is being enslaved by the great ASR...

So now lets revist the what domestication is..."species in which the evolutionary process has been influenced by humans to meet their needs". ASR is so influenced by HPs good work that he decides to take chores away from his plate.. NO more ironing of the clothes, no more bringing juice etc.. He even gave him rights to speak in front of him. Remember HP once suggested ASR to change from his Kurta Pyjama.. Our ASR is domesticated... Now that my friends is character growth

Third Point and Fourth Point - Walking with the hunch and No Zing What-the

This point is tied to the second point... Read above what I said... Chalo let me paste it again...ASR is like this tiger, all muscle prowling around and growling away, predetory stance, fire in eyes, animal magnetism, and measured steps... But now he is domesticated..

Domestication also means genetic change.. ASR has been domesticated so much that his DNA has changed..

All muscle is so yesterday - bones are the in thing
Growl like a tiger is so yesterday - Yelp is the in thing
Predetory stance is so yesterday - Tied with a name tag on the neck is the in thing
Fire in the eyes is so yesterday - Puppy face is the in thing
Measured steps is so yesterday - Running to get dog treats is the in thing

Yes you all guessed it ASR has changed from a feline category to a pooch category.. Now this is ultimate character growth...

B: Now what is the use of all this Character growth? Now that Barun is leaving..

TB: Well these are necessary for the new ASR to step in.. It is like changing the characterization of James Bond.. Look at Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig.. One sauve other rugged...See this is what is going to happen and this is my prediction:

All the facial hair that ASR is growing is going to change him completely. He is going to let his inner true self come out.. So now imagine all this... ASR with full beard.. Cant see anything but his eyes.. standing in front of a mirror. ASR takes the shaving cream and spreads it on his beard.. He takes his razor on his right hand starts shaving his left side.. camera shows only eyes and forhead... slowly as the hair goes out ASR sees himself of who he really is.. This is viraf Patel...

This is the biggest character growth in ASR... Taller, bulkier and a new face and new him...

BOLO IPKNAAR GUL MAATA KI... JAI... JAI HO JAI HO JAI Ho

*************************************************************************************

End Credits:

TB would like to dedicate this post to Darwin for his evolution theory and Patrick wesley founder of DNA.. Without them we would not have understood the evolution of ASR in the molecular level. Also Thank you Gul Maata.. Without your ashirwaad we are nothing..

B would like to dedicate it to Madhu, Megh, Rubs, Ritu and TB of Course...
*************************************************************************************

Leave comment and if Possible PM me that you have left a comment... if not a simple like would suffice.. I will adjust. Now that is called my domestication.

Luv

Twisted Beenz

👏🤣🤣🤣👏😆
fantastic post! thank you for the visual!!