Diya Aur Baati Hum

Not a prediction just a wish... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

JUNA..My darling friend..You have stolen words Right from my heart & Soul..couldnt have said it any better..You are class..Love you for making this post specially.Hug This Chavi Meenakshi & Mohit getting away is having too much negative effect on me..I dont know how I am controlling my anger..I swear..!! DABH is a class show..they shouldnt have done this..!!Dead
Hemu my darling ants.. -- Which class are you referring to Juna Di?? Sleeper -- A.C -- Business -- Economic -- VIP -- Naarad Muni ? Silly Day Dreaming

Edited by ami_dabh - 16 November 2012 at 4:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910vish.narenTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not a prediction just a wish... (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
A  good   post   Thumbs Up.I  want  Chavvi  and  Mohit  2  learn  their  lessons  the  hard  way.Chavvi  needed  2  be  taught  a  lesson  and  what  more  can  it  be  than  Dileep  calling  of  the  marriage  that  too  i  wanted  it  on  the  basis  of  education ,I  am  sorry  2  say  this  but  Chavvi  has  crossed  all  the  limit  that  she  even  lacks  the basic  qualities.It  will  be  good  2  see  Sandhya  and  Sooraj  together  fulfill  her  dream .But  with  Bhabo's  permission  it  seems  almost  impossible  as  the  change  in  Bhabo  will  take  a  long  tym.Sandy  solving  many  problems  didn't  change  Bhabo's  attitude  so  even  if  she  uncovers  Meena's  antics  i  don't  think  there  will  be  a  positive  approach  from  Bhabo's  side  .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
very well said juna
i am super sickkk of seeing the cheap tactics of meena and chavi ...Dead
the way meena is using the ATM card of suraj makes my blood boil AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
nice wish juna di. Hope it may happen like this. Everyone has said it all. Nothing left for me!

b2011

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
nice wish juna di. Hope it may happen like this. Everyone has said it all. Nothing right for me!Ermm

b2011

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

nice wish juna di. Hope it may happen like this. Everyone has said it all. Nothing left for me!

JAM,same case ...Nothing has left 4 me 2 say ... Cry ..Sab milke bohot pehle sab keh diya...
Aur main super fool, main iss post ko pehle notice nehi kiya ...Ohhh Angry Angry Angry
But great wish ... Clap Star

Edited by AHLMH - 17 November 2012 at 12:30am

b2011

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

JUNA..My darling friend..You have stolen words Right from my heart & Soul..couldnt have said it any better..You are class..Love you for making this post specially.Hug This Chavi Meenakshi & Mohit getting away is having too much negative effect on me..I dont know how I am controlling my anger..I swear..!! DABH is a class show..they shouldnt have done this..!!Dead
Hemu my darling ants.. -- Which class are you referring to Juna Di?? Sleeper -- A.C -- Business -- Economic -- VIP -- Naarad Muni ? Silly Day Dreaming

ROFLROFLROFLAMY..you are the LIMIT..!! And now dont ask Which ..Then I would say SKY..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top