Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Not a prediction just a wish... (Page 2)

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Nice wish Juna...!!! I also want something bad happen to Chhavi n nothing can be more bad than breaking her marriage with Dilip...!!! In my opinion Dilip deserves someone much better than Chhavi...!!! Dilip's parents r also good so Chhavi will bring ashanti n negativity in that family after marriage nothing else...!!! I also wonder why in most of the hindi serial good people r always in trouble n evil ones always got away without punishment...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narenJuna04sita11

ShahSantosh143 Senior Member
ShahSantosh143
ShahSantosh143

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Acha wish hai, may CV can read ur wish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Very nice wish Juna. I would also like to see Chavvi punished for her misdeeds however I find Dileep quite besotted with Chavvi  as Suraj is towards Sandhya.and their family seems so sweet, so they may not treat Chavvi badly if she fails. They may ask her to reappear and pass. Something very dramatic has to happen for Bhabo to melt. I however am clueless. Meena's ATM theft discovery will warm Bhabo towards Sandhya but will not lead to IPS approval. For that to happen she has to be shaken from the core.

Uma I think the only thing that will make Bhabho accept Sandy's dream is if she interacts a lot with ppl like Dileep's mother who are very open minded and have ideas carry similar values as Sandy's parents.
For this to happen it would take a long time and we can wait as there will be lot more material for writers to work on to carry this story forward...

sita11

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

juna nice wish...i too want all wishes but no for dilip to break marriage...bcz marriage is one good thing...dilip is good guy...and chavi too but dnt consider something...it surely hurt one girl's heart...breaking marriage is easy for boys but for girls is very tough...how much one should pain after that is cant express in words...

if the boy is bad...then there i will support...but in this case...i wont...

they can just give other than breaking to knw how education is imp to chavi...

sorry yaar...its my wish...dnt take it wrongly...

Sindu but the marriage will not break because our IPS Sandy is there to save it however we need Chavvi to be taught a lesson and if she gets really hurt she will understand the value of her brother and bhabhi who have done so much for her...
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Nice wish Juna...!!! I also want something bad happen to Chhavi n nothing can be more bad than breaking her marriage with Dilip...!!! In my opinion Dilip deserves someone much better than Chhavi...!!! Dilip's parents r also good so Chhavi will bring ashanti n negativity in that family after marriage nothing else...!!! I also wonder why in most of the hindi serial good people r always in trouble n evil ones always got away without punishment...!!!

I was hoping that DABH will bring in new trend but they seem to be following the same pattern

sita11

ArHiLover-x IF-Dazzler
ArHiLover-x
ArHiLover-x

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice wish Juna, I too want that Dilip cancel the marriage and that will obviously teach Chavi a nice lesson.

As for SurYa, I don't know how long Bhabo will take to finally give permission whole-heartedly.

Same, not to be mean but Chavi does deserve it! A broken marriage I mean.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
JUNA..My darling friend..You have stolen words Right from my heart & Soul..couldnt have said it any better..You are class..Love you for making this post specially.Hug This Chavi Meenakshi & Mohit getting away is having too much negative effect on me..I dont know how I am controlling my anger..I swear..!! DABH is a class show..they shouldnt have done this..!!Dead

sita11

ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
My wish is to show Chavi as a reformed person and her adjusting well to Dileep's family.  Doing well and some side stories about her and Dileep, compare and contrast with the Rathi family.  Why in the world do we get so much screen presence of Meena and her antics.  None of that is rib tickling laughter.  Chavi is pretty and if they make her character nice, it would be worth watching.

Go to top