Not a prediction just a wish...

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So far in the show we have seen how the antagonists like Chavvi, Meenakshi and Mohit in their selfish and thoughtless deeds often get away from being punished.

It is okay,  if it happened once but for this to happen repeatedly is becoming too predictable and boring and does not give a good feeling.
So I was thinking how about we get to see that Sandhya eventually cooperates with Suraj and goes for her dream.   SurYa together face many hurdles and hardships along the way but with each other's support they overcome every one of them and eventually Sandhya graduates with flying colors...

On the other hand Chavvi, who has never been interested in education goes back to being lazy and selfish and fails her exam once more.  The outcome is that Dileep and his family are upset about this and there is some drama revolving this situation in which Sandhya again with her maturity, thoughtfulness and dignity convinces Dilip and his family that Chavvi will prove herself and to give her one last chance to prove herself.

But my wish is based on the assumption that Bhabho has already given Sandhya permission to study further after she has solved the case of Meena's antics with the Vaidrani and ATM card...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Juna nice wish..even I want Chavi's truth abt Dilip's match was not for but for Sudha should also be revealed...
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Nice wish Juna, I too want that Dilip cancel the marriage and that will obviously teach Chavi a nice lesson.

As for SurYa, I don't know how long Bhabo will take to finally give permission whole-heartedly.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice wish Juna. I would also like to see Chavvi punished for her misdeeds however I find Dileep quite besotted with Chavvi  as Suraj is towards Sandhya.and their family seems so sweet, so they may not treat Chavvi badly if she fails. They may ask her to reappear and pass. Something very dramatic has to happen for Bhabo to melt. I however am clueless. Meena's ATM theft discovery will warm Bhabo towards Sandhya but will not lead to IPS approval. For that to happen she has to be shaken from the core.
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Here goes my ranting wishes...!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I want Chavi to get caught, and all her previous acts to  be revealed! and so for Mohit...!!

While Bhabho should realise that Sandhya and Sooraj'sa has done so much for the family without her knowledge and took great decisions! 

Regarding Dilip! I wouldn't mind even Subha get married to that guy! As far as I am concerned, both Chavi n Subha fall in same list...!!

And what more, Meenu Di should get caught and some more drama regarding the same! Vikram should be angry on her for taking the money out of ATM!!
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
juna nice wish...i too want all wishes but no for dilip to break marriage...bcz marriage is one good thing...dilip is good guy...and chavi too but dnt consider something...it surely hurt one girl's heart...breaking marriage is easy for boys but for girls is very tough...how much one should pain after that is cant express in words...

if the boy is bad...then there i will support...but in this case...i wont...

they can just give other than breaking to knw how education is imp to chavi...

sorry yaar...its my wish...dnt take it wrongly...
Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww, Sindu, you have a great heart...!!
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wish.naren

Awww, Sindu, you have a great heart...!!

thank u vishnu๐Ÿ˜ณ...but i dnt  think so...๐Ÿ˜’
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice wish Juna...!!! I also want something bad happen to Chhavi n nothing can be more bad than breaking her marriage with Dilip...!!! In my opinion Dilip deserves someone much better than Chhavi...!!! Dilip's parents r also good so Chhavi will bring ashanti n negativity in that family after marriage nothing else...!!! I also wonder why in most of the hindi serial good people r always in trouble n evil ones always got away without punishment...!!!

ShahSantosh143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Acha wish hai, may CV can read ur wish