Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lizzie_angel

i just want the APC to go without hurdles and unlimited fun!!! Treasure hunt is something i am really looking forward to... And then the group dance on dd!!!!

I don't want a group dance on Disco deewane The song is getting overrated and the Cvs have copied so much from SOTY its about time they do something Hatke!
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Then which song???? I am confused!!!! ðŸ˜• Wait desi girl will be a good option... Would love to see kiya and panchi in traditional or lehengas or wher's the party tonight from kabhi alvida or koi kahein from dil chahta hai for the guys!!!! 
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Babydoll..

I don't want a group dance on Disco deewane The song is getting overrated and the Cvs have copied so much from SOTY its about time they do something Hatke!

Exactly man they should stop playing Ishq wala love on Kisha now please i cnt take it anymore🥱, i want Kisha tune back😛
pluviophile. thumbnail
Any good group dance song that isn't from Soty cause they have already used them plus they are becoming boring now 🥱

-Rema- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie_angel

Then which song???? I am confused!!!!  Wait desi girl will be a good option... Would love to see kiya and panchi in traditional or lehengas or wher's the party tonight from kabhi alvida or koi kahein from dil chahta hai for the guys!!!! 

im dying to see Kiya in Lehenga or Salwar Kameez my Doll will look sooo beautiful😛
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

Exactly man they should stop playing Ishq wala love on Kisha now please i cnt take it anymore, i want Kisha tune back

I know right i used to be addicted to Ishq wala love but now i found out how bakwaas it is also the Other Soty songs but Vele is still fresh so wouldn't mind that :D
-Lizzie- thumbnail
i know right??? and KD's reaction towards her wearing lehenga will be priceless!!!!
pluviophile. thumbnail
He would be Kiya struck 😆
-Rema- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Babydoll..

He would be Kiya struck

i know😳😆
-Lizzie- thumbnail