Samridhi's VM corner - TMLS VM#1 :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Hello all :)

So, I just wanted to share my VMs in this thread, on some of the TMLS couples :)
I'll be making more with the other couples.
This one (the first VM) just has my favourites so far <3

VM#1

Song: Saibo

Link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKDjpsnaQLs&feature=channel&list=UL

Couples in this one: 
Meera-Shresth 
Ishaan-Pari 
Tarun-Sunaina
Raghu-Naina 
Aryan-Kareena 
Nityanand-Saloni 
Karan-Siya 

I know I'm late in posting this. What to do, YouTube was being sucky for more than a month, so I couldn't' even upload it.

Do comment!
Open to constructive criticism as well as suggestions/song choices :)

Cheers,
Samridhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samridhi's VM corner - TMLS VM#1 :)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Samridhi...jst saw ur vm...aww it ws vry cute...wish it ws a bit more longer...plz do pm me if u make another TMLS vm hvin my favs - Raghu-Naina,Tarun-Sunaina,Raghu-Simran & Aryan-Kareena..Smile

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Samridhi...jst saw ur vm...aww it ws vry cute...wish it ws a bit more longer...plz do pm me if u make another TMLS vm hvin my favs - Raghu-Naina,Tarun-Sunaina,Raghu-Simran & Aryan-Kareena..Smile

sure! thanks for liking it, and replying of course :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.