Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
RES

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unanswered Questions! (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL  sohan12345 loved your comment u too funny  babloo always acted like he had 1 student krishna now that she has finished there is no need for him to be a master anymore. as for the pregnancy guys i am sorry to say this but the reason why pintu isnt leaving krishna's side is coz just like the rest of us he is wondering how it was conceived. so along with being krishna's unpaid personal bodyguard and protecting her from pinky he is trying to find out if she had an affair or if he just forget that he had been with her coz of all the problems they where having. so its a 2 in 1 job so guys really how many jobs do u want this guy to have?

@ racha how i wish this was what babloo was thinking i would be 110% behind him if he was sending sonu away to get rid of crazy eyes. i bet the reason he is trying to get rid of her is coz that forward woman was trying to come on to him behind closed doors.

Shanti trying to solve your question has become an unanswerable mystery to the ct of this show the only time we would probably get these answers is in the last episode of this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

erlynda

Goldie

erlynda

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
It's moving away from the original gist of the story - that is , the fight of a woman for social change. AB is now having a very ordinary storyline - a DIL struggling to unite her family .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabkmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
@ sandia...LOL LOL 

I am in splits!!!!!! 
I think I am going crazy with the  answers hereBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabmoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.