Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Surprise Surprise!Amazed Emoticon Here I am folks with 3 D Jigsaw Pieces With Text. Part Of A Series. this time...
(At the outset let me clarify that I am all for adoption in real life.
This post is only for fun and not intended to hurt sentiments.)

How can we stop Kushi from getting adopted.A Cartoonish Drawing Of A Young Girl Running An...

1. Introduce the Cadbury's Chairman to Kushi and tell her she can't have a better "sugar daddy".A Happy Cartoon Dad Dressed As A Superhero.

2. Threaten Nani Emoticon Threatens With A Fistthat DB and BB will live with her if she doesn't take Kushi to her house.

3. Get all of Kushi's dead rishtedar to do a spooky dance in MM.A Set Of Cartoon Spooky Ghosts.

4. Tell Nidhi that even surrogate moms put on lot of weight after adoption.Slim Lady Sees Herself As A Overweight Woman

5. Give Ashu a spreadsheet Financial Top News On A Newspaper Page. Numeral...on what it costs to bring up a growing child.Isolated Portrait Of Astonished Accounting Busi...

6. Show Nidhi and Ashu a film on raising teenage girls.Parents Fighting Over Child Custody With Clippi... Group Of Boys And Girls Dancing And Having Fun ...

7. Send a letter to the court telling them how Ashu and Nidhi have the habit of running away from their homes at a drop of a hat.Business Team Running Fast With Long Shadows, W...

8. Scare Kushi with stories and photos of Bhajrangi, Sandeep Bagchi, Mansukhani, Mallika and Suhasini. Portrait Of A Young Teen Girl In Red Having FearCute Girl Is Reading Halloween Story Book, Blac...

9. Put Kushi on a staple diet of HCKMM (Hare Chane ..)Sicilian Pistachio Pesto Sauce With Basil And O...

10. Send Kushi to stay in Ranga's joint family, after all one more won't even be noticed.Cartoon Illustration Of Many Different People I...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

heydoc27Armu4evafanktlks_dangervyomanLuvRanJiSG200Mithalee02lee_Ashnirajanigandha26sonyjknumLibradebaparna77rrdsuAnjali_jayanti_djrabzonedgettrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some Solutions to be Adopted from Dr. BW" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Good Morning Sumi.
Just saw your post.
I guess Aaj din accha Jayega mera, since I am starting the with one of your posts.
thanx.Big smile

So as usual super job.
Its really really adorable,
specially your emotisStarStar

my favorite answers would be 9 10
specially 10LOLClap

9. Put Kushi on a staple diet of HCKMM (Hare Chane ..)Sicilian Pistachio Pesto Sauce With Basil And O...

10. Send Kushi to stay in Ranga's joint family, after all one more won't even be noticed.Cartoon Illustration Of Many Different People I...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wavesttrocks

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Great post Sumi Big smile..really liked this one LOL

4. Tell Nidhi that even surrogate moms put on lot of weight after adoption.Slim Lady Sees Herself As A Overweight Woman ROFL

wavesttrocks

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
sumi this is a great post...loved it and laughed so hard..

wavesttrocks

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
4. Tell Nidhi that even surrogate moms put on lot of weight after adoption.Slim Lady Sees Herself As A Overweight Woman

Great post but like most the above

wavesttrocks

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hey nice one babes i'll go with this one      4. Tell Nidhi that even
surrogate moms put on
lot of weight after
adoption. Big smile

wavesttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Super-duper like to ur super-duper post Sumiji!!! Logged-in to forum in the morning and the first post I came across is yours!!! What a pleasant beginning of the day!!!Star

Loved all the options... Truly awesome... Big smile Option:4 - putting on weight for Nidhi, option:5 - spreadsheet of projected expenses & option:9 - putting khushi on HKC & MM diet are the best to avoid this adoption track!!! Thank you for such a wonderful and hilarious post!!!

Edited by ttrocks - 16 November 2012 at 7:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waves

LuvRanJi

IF-Dazzler

LuvRanJi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hahahah  superrr Post Waves Clap All the points are great but loved these 2 LOL

Tell Nidhi that even surrogate moms put on lot of weight after adoption.Slim Lady Sees Herself As A Overweight Woman

Send Kushi to stay in Ranga's joint family, after all one more won't even be noticed.Cartoon Illustration Of Many Different People I...

ROFL

Edited by LuvRanJi - 16 November 2012 at 8:06am

wavesttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.