Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

DevilClan

IF-Rockerz

DevilClan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Its true. She holds hrself guilty for hr fathr's action n Rk's condition so she ws unable to fight bak bhatia's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

memad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MADHU IS NOT TIMID (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

memad

IF-Sizzlerz

memad

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

I have no issues with Madhu's characterisation,she is a 21 yr old and still learning and evolving.
How can she fight back and defend herself,when her own has faltered.
Love her dressing too,cos she maybe a superstar's wife,but she is still the old chawlwaali madhu.RK bought her designer wardrobe,but did not do her makeover or subject her to etiquette and styling courses.
For God's sake she is a 21 yr old girl simple girl with small dreams and joys,and adjusting to the super rich,superstars lifestyle,in the meanwhile an attack on her hubby by her own dad,dipali's constant unwanted interference in her 4 phero wali shaadi,rk needs to give her legitimate rights,so that people dont throw the 40 lakh label on her.
Give her the necessary legitimate rights and see how madhu takes control of everything.
I am glad u came up with the post.
I believe that sometimes tears are a good outlet for weakness and emotions to flow out which will only makes u stronger in the long run rather than bottle up ure feelings and become bitter and negative-andar hi khut khut ke marne.
Cmon madhu express ure true inner feelings and show ure stronger self.
I love madhubala and RK is the perfect antidote for her who understands her to perfection.Love Rishbala-Perfect jodi.

thnksSmile

u r absolutely right...mb should be left alone n given sm space

memad

IF-Sizzlerz

memad

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita24

superlike...big thumbs upThumbs Up
loved your smileys and cockroach wala quoteLOL
awesome postClap

Embarrassed

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
agree with u

memad

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memad

I see ppl accusing,criticizing mb for being silent,timid in last 2 episodes...i want to have my opinion upon this...

yes, mb stood firm in muku case, in avenging paddo's insult against rk,standing for malik upon him getting insulted by rk as she had falsely perceived... etc etc...here all the time she knew that she was on the right end.

this time too, she was hopelessly hoping for the miracle, but she was shattered by her own malik...
...the reality hits harder when u see the fall of the 1 whom u hold on a pedestal...

yes, she could hv justified her side to bhatiyas...but I see mb is still in state of denial, shock, guilt,...she is restless, confused, baffled,angry,numb.
...which was quite evident when she was trying to justify herself in front of rk but unable to find right words...
she'll confront them but I guess she'll take time to come out of that spell.
it's not difficult to fight with the whole goddamn world,but u can't fight against ur own belief.

I can't end this post w/o the famous dialogue from the real MR.INDIA-ANIL KAPOOR to seemaji in the same movie---where the situation is (MR.INDIA frightened at the site of a cockroach approaching him n jumps on the sofa in defence...seemaji mocking at him for his actions)
AK-...darta to main sher se bhi nahi hoo...lekin haa,cockroach se zaroor darta hoo..

[I'm not afraid of tiger(any big obstacle) in my life but yes I'm terribly scared of a cockroach.(I have a weekness too)]

Nice post.Thumbs Up

memad

memad

IF-Sizzlerz

memad

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by memad

I see ppl accusing,criticizing mb for being silent,timid in last 2 episodes...i want to have my opinion upon this...

yes, mb stood firm in muku case, in avenging paddo's insult against rk,standing for malik upon him getting insulted by rk as she had falsely perceived... etc etc...here all the time she knew that she was on the right end.

this time too, she was hopelessly hoping for the miracle, but she was shattered by her own malik...
...the reality hits harder when u see the fall of the 1 whom u hold on a pedestal...

yes, she could hv justified her side to bhatiyas...but I see mb is still in state of denial, shock, guilt,...she is restless, confused, baffled,angry,numb.
...which was quite evident when she was trying to justify herself in front of rk but unable to find right words...
she'll confront them but I guess she'll take time to come out of that spell.
it's not difficult to fight with the whole goddamn world,but u can't fight against ur own belief.

I can't end this post w/o the famous dialogue from the real MR.INDIA-ANIL KAPOOR to seemaji in the same movie---where the situation is (MR.INDIA frightened at the site of a cockroach approaching him n jumps on the sofa in defence...seemaji mocking at him for his actions)
AK-...darta to main sher se bhi nahi hoo...lekin haa,cockroach se zaroor darta hoo..

[I'm not afraid of tiger(any big obstacle) in my life but yes I'm terribly scared of a cockroach.(I have a weekness too)]

Nice post.Thumbs Up

thnks everyoneSmile

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

memad

memad

IF-Sizzlerz

memad

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevilClan

Its true. She holds hrself guilty for hr fathr's action n Rk's condition so she ws unable to fight bak bhatia's.

RK WILL CHEER HER N THEN WILL BACKLASH BHATIYS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.