Frequent Posters

Rhinohippo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
completley agreed. CVs are portraying MB character with full justice
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
after reading ur post i too now think that but previously iwas not liking the way madhu was showm may be u r right ,i give sometime to madhu plz cvs wake up
madhvi4gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u r absolutely right my friend!!! its very hard to express oneself wen u get cheated by someone u consider as ur own..n whom u trust!
orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I want Sherni back too.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...but at the right time...now that Padmini is leaving Shammo..wonder if Madhu will follow her?๐Ÿ˜†
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sundasnaz

agree with u,and who say that Madhu is timid,๐Ÿค”all r saying there should be some improvement..bt donot worry..we r all with her and iam agree with your post..lovely post..๐Ÿ˜›

thnks๐Ÿ˜Š m glad that all r with mb..๐Ÿ˜Š
spamdomain article said abt mb being coward...๐Ÿ˜ก
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitya

If madhu wud have fought 4 herself to rk ko apni herogiri dikhane ka mauka kaise milta. 2 show rk all high and mighty madhu's character is being compromised.
And dats what majority like 2 c even now d man being d ultimate saviour and women as d weak damsel.

i agree with u to some extent...๐Ÿ˜Š

but i don't expect mb to open up that easily n early
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhinohippo

completley agreed. CVs are portraying MB character with full justice

thnks๐Ÿ˜Š

btw,interesting username๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Awesome Post dear ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ . 

Madhu will fight surely but she needs to calm down in this our Sher is helping his Sherni ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thnks๐Ÿ˜Š n all r loving this sher-sherni bonding๐Ÿ˜‰
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its true. She holds hrself guilty for hr fathr's action n Rk's condition so she ws unable to fight bak bhatia's.
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nlm4

I have no issues with Madhu's characterisation,she is a 21 yr old and still learning and evolving.

How can she fight back and defend herself,when her own has faltered.
Love her dressing too,cos she maybe a superstar's wife,but she is still the old chawlwaali madhu.RK bought her designer wardrobe,but did not do her makeover or subject her to etiquette and styling courses.
For God's sake she is a 21 yr old girl simple girl with small dreams and joys,and adjusting to the super rich,superstars lifestyle,in the meanwhile an attack on her hubby by her own dad,dipali's constant unwanted interference in her 4 phero wali shaadi,rk needs to give her legitimate rights,so that people dont throw the 40 lakh label on her.
Give her the necessary legitimate rights and see how madhu takes control of everything.
I am glad u came up with the post.
I believe that sometimes tears are a good outlet for weakness and emotions to flow out which will only makes u stronger in the long run rather than bottle up ure feelings and become bitter and negative-andar hi khut khut ke marne.
Cmon madhu express ure true inner feelings and show ure stronger self.
I love madhubala and RK is the perfect antidote for her who understands her to perfection.Love Rishbala-Perfect jodi.

thnks๐Ÿ˜Š

u r absolutely right...mb should be left alone n given sm space