Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

memad

IF-Sizzlerz

memad

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I see ppl accusing,criticizing mb for being silent,timid in last 2 episodes...i want to have my opinion upon this...

yes, mb stood firm in muku case, in avenging paddo's insult against rk,standing for malik upon him getting insulted by rk as she had falsely perceived... etc etc...here all the time she knew that she was on the right end.

this time too, she was hopelessly hoping for the miracle, but she was shattered by her own malik...
...the reality hits harder when u see the fall of the 1 whom u hold on a pedestal...

yes, she could hv justified her side to bhatiyas...but I see mb is still in state of denial, shock, guilt,...she is restless, confused, baffled,angry,numb.
...which was quite evident when she was trying to justify herself in front of rk but unable to find right words...
she'll confront them but I guess she'll take time to come out of that spell.
it's not difficult to fight with the whole goddamn world,but u can't fight against ur own belief.

I can't end this post w/o the famous dialogue from the real MR.INDIA-ANIL KAPOOR to seemaji in the same movie---where the situation is (MR.INDIA frightened at the site of a cockroach approaching him n jumps on the sofa in defence...seemaji mocking at him for his actions)
AK-...darta to main sher se bhi nahi hoo...lekin haa,cockroach se zaroor darta hoo..

[I'm not afraid of tiger(any big obstacle) in my life but yes I'm terribly scared of a cockroach.(I have a weekness too)]

Edited by memad - 16 November 2012 at 7:15am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uJaiprisweety_virgo1juvariasarbiwinniethepooh1Ankeeeeefariha_92babymonstasmart1010preeti369DazlingdivyaMaankigopiMadhudramagoadi1986RhinohippoSima14stressreliefdevsummadhvi4gurtifantesynlm4tanubagapplenpeachesashred12--Krish--priyachandRENU1111Smeera123-Ratzz-sitammadesaitSaiS-SmexyGhost-LogicalNonsense..Sofia..crystalalenaSandy-Nazankita24ChocoSoulMiss.ColorfullFireSafireFireemaanluvsgeetNeelambari..leelaa9_CookieMonster_manesha76_Sparkles_-xXx-.DreamCatcher.beautiful_heart-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MADHU IS NOT TIMID" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
have to agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

memad

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Agree Thumbs Up

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
agree with u,and who say that Madhu is timid,Ermmall r saying there should be some improvement..bt donot worry..we r all with her and iam agree with your post..lovely post..Tongue

memad

nitya

nitya

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
If madhu wud have fought 4 herself to rk ko apni herogiri dikhane ka mauka kaise milta. 2 show rk all high and mighty madhu's character is being compromised.
And dats what majority like 2 c even now d man being d ultimate saviour and women as d weak damsel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

memadSandy-Naz

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Awesome Post dear Clap Clap . 

Madhu will fight surely but she needs to calm down in this our Sher is helping his Sherni Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeetmemad

-Barunlicious-

Groupbie

-Barunlicious-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Totally Agree Thumbs Up

memad

-xXx-

IF-Stunnerz

-xXx-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Agree

memad

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.