Pakistani Serials

|- Happy Birthday Fariha 'urf - Fairy -| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Trumpets playing in the background: Preeti has arrive, again. ROFL I told you several hours ago, that wouldn't be the last time I wished you. Tongue I spoke the truth. Big smile Suna hai na? Kabhi Alvida Na Kehena? Wink SRK inspiration. Embarrassed 

Okay just to start off with, I'm telling you that Zayn loves you.

I have all the proof in the world B1. LOL Haww, I've really gone nuts gone nuts, right? Silly I honestly don't know how you put up with me. I've basically said everything there is to say in my message on the thread and in your scrapbook so I won't make you read another essay but still... I had to write some crap... Embarrassed Bak bak ke bina mera dil nahi bhartha. Wink 

I made you something else, I found the need to. It's most uncreative like everything else I make and it can't be as good as yours but still, it's an attempt: 

...and just in case you don't know; Tacker loves you too. Through one of our telepathic conversations he told me to convey his "very happy birthday wishes" to you and say that he "loves you." Gosh Fari, kithne ladke ko tum pataathi ho? Ugh :| Merre liye ek tho chordo. Stern Smile You've taken two of my crushes already, how many more are you going to steal? ROFL I joke, I joke. I know you're not stealing them, they're stealing you but still... I guess I can't blame it on Malik and Tacker, it's not their fault that you're so hot. LOL

Okay I'm making no sense here so I'm going to shut up now, as usual. This is usually what I put at the end of all my messages that I send to anyone because it's true. Time for Preeti to put finger on the lips. Stern Smile 

But Fari, I wish you the BEST birthday ever! Have a blast! ...and I guarantee that this won't be the last time I wish you either. :P 

Thanks to the makers of this thread/everyone who contributed to it. It's truly amazayn just like our Fari. <3

Love you B1. Heart Hope you wake up soon and see this. Kithna sothi ho? ROFL 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Party
...and once again please forgive spelling errors... proof reading ... pshh... not my thing. Wink 

Love ya. Heart

From you know who.

Voldemort. Evil Smile

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 17 November 2012 at 5:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisibleSmileOnlyHope

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|- Happy Birthday Fariha 'urf - Fairy -| (Page 6)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mayu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mayu-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Happy Bday FariHug

May God Bless you and You have a Wonderful Year Ahead!

Happy Bday Once AgainEmbarrassed

@TM- Lovely Post!Big smile

Love,
Mayu

InvisibleSmileOnlyHope

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
hbd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisibleSmile

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Blame my Short Term Memory I totally forgot about your Bday :p

Happy Birthday LikingPrincess! Hope you enjoy your day and have loads of fun! Love ya loads
Jasmine

InvisibleSmileOnlyHope

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
happy bday fariha.

InvisibleSmileOnlyHope

..enchanted..

IF-Stunnerz

..enchanted..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Happy Bday FariHug
Have an awesome day ahead :)

InvisibleSmileOnlyHope

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Happy Wala Budday Fari Hug

Njoy the day and here's wishing u a fantastic wala year ahead Cool

Best Wishes

@TM- Luvly ThreadEmbarrassed

Edited by -RD- - 17 November 2012 at 4:55am

InvisibleSmileOnlyHope

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday, Fariy jiHugHug

I seriously doesn't know why i call you for ji but I blames it on Ravrav,she got me into itStern SmileLOL

You are a very sweet person,always calm and funnyTongue...WA convos with rest of the phamily is funnyLOL. You always looks so innocent there which makes me think, you are the opposite for that in the real life aka very naughtyEvil SmileLOL.

May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. I hope that for every candle on your cake, you get a wonderful surprise . May all your dreams come true, Fairy jiHug.

Hugs,

Mels

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-InvisibleSmilesnowflake.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top