Pakistani Serials

|- Happy Birthday Fariha 'urf - Fairy -| (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 21

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@Fairy..are you saw my wishes In first and 5th pageLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|- Happy Birthday Fariha 'urf - Fairy -| (Page 17)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

Areena

s h r r r . . .
there isn't much to say because the world knows that we're made for each other Embarrassed even though you're my hamza, my kashaf but i shall still mukhaatib you as asher Embarrassed cz thats what you really originally are for me... for Khirad... and it shall ALWAYS be this way. I know we were and are so excited about the beautiful coincidence of ZGH... which we read together... discussed together, and now, the fact that its first promo released on MY bday and the 1st epi airs on yours is just BEAUTIFUL! Embarrassed Blushing We simply ARE made for each other! Embarrassed
I promise i havent EVER met a sweeter friend than you are and i am dying for you to come to Dubai Blushing i luverz ju Big smile tehe WE ARE SO COOL. anyways, i just hope and wish that I get the beautifullest and handsomest and sincerestt and caringesttt jeejajii ever, and you settle HAPPILY and then come and dance at my wedding Day Dreaming ROFL OK, i know im talking bullshit but what to do,,, i guess before you got MIA from IF and returned, we did sort of talk n all in 2006 but im not sure, so lets just leave it, but AFTER your return... things just changed for the better Blushing Big smile WE became the best of friends and i hope it stays this way! You've been there hamesha and u shall always be i know, and i promise... its gonna be vice versa! Embarrassed... oh amidst all that... i guess i forgot wishing you ROFL ROFL so... a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAYY FARIHAAA! :D
ILOVEYOU to the coreee and hope that this goes same way! Approve
happybirthdayfairy

Oh my my my!
It's my darling Khirad Blushing
Thanks jaaneman! Hug
Damn, kitne naam hain humare ek dusre ke liye...from my Khirad to Falak, to almost-Zaroon (pata nahi kab hoga yeh sab wese) Ermm per you're right..I can never forget my seedhi saadi Khirad to begin with! Hug
Ufff wohi shaadi wali duayein..is saal I SWEAR, koi dua mili ho na mili ho, yeh shaadi wali is SO common now ROFL It's like behen ab karlo shaadi ROFL but yes, this year iA Blushing and then, I shall pakka come to your wedding to do some bhangra ROFL if I can ever move that way :P
Hayee how I wish I can fly to Dubai right away and see you and spend time with you and just add to our memories we'll cherish forever Day Dreaming iA woh bhi hoga ek din..! :D
Thanks for the wishes and itneyyy beautiful presents jaani..I'll use SAB ek ek kar ke Embarrassed
Iloveyoukhirad Hug

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Deeps, I'm getting to each wish slowly! Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-|Persephone|

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Fariha! Big smile

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
^ Thank you, new BC buzzer ;) Hug

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Fari heres your gift, sorry its late :P

made by amnaBig smile

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Haha omg, hinna, you didn't have to, sachi..I didn't even notice ke you didn't have a sig in your msg :P I mean..it's YOU and your words aur woh special poem was more than enough! Hug
But again, thanks Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I WANTED to! Wo bhi made by amnaDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top