Pakistani Serials

|- Happy Birthday Fariha 'urf - Fairy -| (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 21

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
edited my post on pg 1 :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisibleSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|- Happy Birthday Fariha 'urf - Fairy -| (Page 12)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Fairy!!! Hug I am so glad to have met you in the EHMMBH forum and then work with you in BC. May god bless you with lots of love, happiness and success in life! God Bless! 

I owe you a gift, pakka promisshhh!!! At the first chance I get, you'll have your gift, feel free to keep nudging me for oneLOL

Edited by scarlet.moon - 17 November 2012 at 7:52pm

InvisibleSmile

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Thread, Amna, Reenz, Aanchal, Iqra, Hinu! Embarrassed

Happy Birthday Fariha! Hug May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life. 

InvisibleSmile

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
happy bday FAIRY

InvisibleSmile

.Indu.

Goldie

.Indu.

Ek Boond Ishq Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
many happy returns of the day fairy..

InvisibleSmile

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
FIRST thing I notice: the song.
Shiz and Aanchal, no one knows more than you two how much I LOVE this song and what it means to me <3
THANK YOU!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.SilentPromises

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I don't know WHAT to use Stern Smile
And that vid of Sanaya, I'm thinking of gif'ing it ROFL so I can USE it LOL
Thaaankkk youuu, Saraa and Stutz Hug

DeviatedTesoro.

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

Before we begin, ahm ahem - a silent humsafar moment

[our birthday threads are incomplete without these two ]

As ALWAYS. NOTHING is complete without these two <3
How I love you for keeping the tradition alive! Blushing

^ I LOVE this and I'm not kidding.
It's just so simply beautiful <3
The flowers, the teddy, and omg the Starbucks <3

So back to defining Fariha...Her friends, her family, her jane wale's - LOL I mean, just ask anyone, to describe Fariha - And they would go... Oh!, yes at loss of words to describe this enigma. Trust me, even i have tried, but how do you explain thy Fariha? Urf, Fairy? So, one day i sat before the window, watching the rain tumble down notoriously. And then it hit me - You cannot describe, what is meant to be felt. And friendship, is usually never in need of words. Oh, man i am turning sappy now :P But just hear me out, how do you describe someone so selfless and giving as Fairy.

We could say, she is;

But i am going to hand over this easy but very daunting task to my fellow's who have almost done a PhD in Fairyology. [Oh, look we are making up new words!]

I will remember and cherish this word forever <3

But before they come up on stage, Let me give you an introduction to Fairyology

Without further adieu, let us meet the fellow PhD's

Saraa: Hello Hii no bye bye.Big smile Oh look it's Saraa Embarrassed

Hinna: Aaj hum sab yahan kyun hain? What's the occasion?Shocked Ofcourse Hinna would be confused LOL

Amna: *dhinka chika dhinka chikaaa*Dancing Kuch to hai aaj...par kya? Isko to sirf naachna aata hai D'oh

Hinna: Mujhe lagta hai kisi ki birthday haiShocked

Areena: MERIII!Big smile Too full of herself L-)

Hinna: Yeah right. Batao na kiski hai?

Shiza: Mahira kiTongue

Aanchal: Mahira ki birthday? Phir to yahan bohat hotties aaye honge.Day Dreaming

Saraa: Did I hear HOTTIES?! Fawad, Barun, Sid, Varun...auuurrr...Day Dreaming RK bhi hai ab to Day Dreaming

Hinna: Ab thora serious ho jaye?Smile Buddhi rooh ROFL

Iqra: Yes, everyone is dying to know who's birthday it is. So lets start with some clues.

Shiza: Okay, she is a very special person. She has won over our hearts with her sweet and loving nature. She is a very responsible and mature girl.

Amna: Yes, that's why she is also a Viewbie.

Saraa: Shiza stole my linesStern Smile so I'll have to think of something else to say!

Aanchal: She loves the colour purple.Tongue YES I DO.

Areena: I am her Khirad and she is my Asher. Heart My darling <3

Iqra: She loves Karan Tacker, Barun Sobti, Fawad Khan and I am sure there are many others but her latest crush is Varun!Day Dreaming KARANNN Blushing and my tellywood latest is RK Ermm

Saraa: Yes, she is our hope... our ONE and ONLY hope!Star

Hinna: They said it all...it is our our one of a kind, our fairy, our angel, Fariha AKA OnlyHope!Hug

Shiza: We wish you a very happy birthday Fari!Hug

Amna: Badhai ho!Party

Saraa: 10000 saal jiyo, LIKE A BOSS!Cool

Hinna: With lots of bachas..LIKE A BOSS!Cool

Areena: And always stay the way you are <3

Iqra: Remember us on your birthday and alwaysEmbarrassed

Aanchal: Otherwise we shall come after youEvil Smile

I LOVE YOU ALL...every single one of you!

It is no one but YOU all who make my life full of happiness and all the niceness and selflessness you talk of, it's cause YOU all deserve it! Hug

*Yes, you must have concluded by now, we are NO PhD's, smajhdaar ko ishara hi kaafi haiROFL*

I see Karan hidden in there Blushing

Oh but wait, Fairy has made an entrance...Welcome!

Ok, as much as Mahira can pull off any sort lipstick, even red, I can NOT stand lipstick, especially sucha dark shade Stern Smile
LOL
Well, she is still getting ready. And it must be said, she looks scrumptious LOL as always. Well, since we are done with wonderfuuull introduction of this beautifuuulll Fairy, shall we move on to the party? And look who we have invited here, it is none other than Karan Tacker!

The only actor, Fairy is true phangurl of -

credit: tumblr
[He is singing, a special song for her :D Listen to the BG and imagine him singing itDay Dreaming]

Hayeee Karan Day Dreaming
*goes into a dreamland and intends to never come out of it*

credit: tumblr

Oh how I LOVE Rapunzel <3 and her hair Day Dreaming

Okay! tone it down fariha, yes we know your phangurl crush on K.T is nothing short of a miracle itself. And since everyone is here, why not cut the cake? Yes, Fairyji? But wait, we didn't yet complete our analogy on Fairy. So, yes, give me a few minutes to describe this girl. [Should i remind you, the cake is chocolate?] Okay...okay, back to describing Fariha urf. Fairy LOL 

Well, how do you try to fit something that is not meant to be caged within a certain limit. She is this beauty who is sensitive, humble, emotional, honest and has a great sense of humour[ Yes fari, shake your head. Disagree, but its the truthStern Smile!!!] That is how this girl is. She is truly special. I know, i am voicing many peoples feelings, when i say these few words. But they are the truth. You are this beautiful person, who brings a ray of shine to our lives whether its through your words, your actions or simply just by listening to us.Embarrassed You always give, and i have never known a person who is as selfless as you. I am saying the truth, a simple NO, does not exist in your dictionary. Which only goes on to describe your sincerity towards others. Not many are able to place others before themselves, but you do that so effortlessly.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed It makes you, who you are.  You are always there for everyone in the good or bad times. When I say this ...i say it from all of us, that WE LOVE YOU!! Truly blessed to have you in our lives. Yes, i know sometimes much can be said without words. But frankly, i think this time, we had to say something back. Because for once you should be on the receiving end.HugHug LY Januuu <33

Areena: Shiza, are we done with the emotional talk! Ermm
Amna: Yeah, i am in the mood for some cake
Iqra: & Tacker Blushing Iqra WOULD say that ROFL
Fariha: Excuseee moi, it is my birthday cake & My Karan Tacker! *Sighs*

[HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARIHAAA]
*taliyaannn, bahut saariii*

So, shall we move on to the rest of the parttayyy!!!!Cool Aye hain toh khana khake jaana. There are few sweet and sour delicacies being served right after the caking cutting.

Amna, love you for this beautiful sig Blushing
Tumne banayi, of course had to be amazing <3

Thank you! Hug

Just look down!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisibleSmileHeavenlyBliss.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top