Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon OS: Mathematical ISHAQ

manasie23 IF-Rockerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Well it's not orginal idea but I read something similar to this somewhere so I thought to try this on SwaRon hope you like it. I am writing an OS after a long time...

Swayam's POV

"Are you sure I should do this Rey? I mean this all could go terribly wrong, she might not even want to see my face after I confess my love to her I don't want to waste the time I spent on her to open up to me!", I hesitantly asked my best friend.

"I am damn sure Swayam, are you blind! Did you not see the way she has started to behave around you all sweet talks, blushing' finally it's about time friend that she comes in terms with her feelings." He told me

"Okay, so we are doing this during the group studies, so you have to distract Kria while I work on the plan." I told him and he mocked saluted me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kria, baby I need your help with something here can you come in my room?" Rey yelled from his room.

"Rey , but Swayam and Sharon are studying here how can I leave them alone and come." She replied.

"Kria, why are you hell bent on making my life difficult please go na" I thought to myself. "Please baby come na", he yelled again. Sighing Kria excused herself and went to see what Rey needed.

I took this as my cue and started my  "mission Sharon ko feelings batao".

I coughed slightly so that I get her attention she raised her head slowly saw me coughly badly, "Swayam you just had to cough slightly not like a cancer patient", I mentally cursed myself for that. She filled the glass with water and passed the glass to me and patted my back. 'hayyyee she is so caring meri Siren Sharon', I thought to myself.

"Are you  feeling better?" she asked with her eyes full of worry. I felt bad for making her worry for a while. I nodded reluctantly. After that she went back to her seat and started solving her math problem again.

After a while I cleared my throat, she looked up again. "uumm actually I had a doubt with a sum can you please help me?" I asked passing the problem to her.

"Sure, let me see",  she replied enthusiastically.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sharon's POV

He pushed the book in front of me it read: 9x ' 7I > 3(3x ' 7u), I took the pencil into my hands.

After giving him a shy smile, I went to work at solving the problem. I decided to be a show off and even wrote a proof beside it, Ofcourse I would do that I had finally realized that I love him so I wasn't going to let go a chance to impress him, he was trying to win since past three days, but he thinks I am too naive to get his hints. But when I finally got to the end of the problem, Solving it at last, I stopped with my pencil still on the page.

The answer to the problem?

"I <3 u"

"I'.. I'" I choked out on my words. All the moments I had spent with him flashed in front of my eyes. 'The Slap, RDX sir's party, college trip, food fights, dance fest, The Jungle, India fest, Changed Swayam, Rdx sir's and Nicole mam's wedding'. It finally made all sense now I could do nothing about it, I already have feeling for him and ignoring them would be nothing but foolishness on my part.

"It is my lady, O, it is my love! O, that she knew were! I speak yet say nothing; what of that?'' I believe that's the quote , correct?" I said. Standing up from the chair. Swayam looked at me expectantly yet looking like I was insane, which was probably true.

"Romeo and Juliet, you fool. Act 2, Scene 2, Romeo confesses his love. I know my literature, okay?" at this I giggled. Strolling casually to stop the frantic beating of my heart.

"I believe, they fell in love in three day", I said. "But thank God I had enough time", I continued. At this Swayam smirked gaining his confidence a little bit. " But then again they did die." A frown appeared on his face. I had to suppress a giggle marveling at how funny it is.

I stopped my, hand still on the table, and gave him a sweet smile. Game over  Shar, it was time to just say it, admit it to him.

"Swayam' I Love You too."

Swayam stood up from his chair and wrapped his arms around my small frame and buried his nose in my hair. I laughed, beacuase really there was nothing left to say. Swayam joined me and then sniffed

Holy crap. He'd been crying.

"Took you long enough to admit it, princess" he said in a shaky voice. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the word 'princess' before him him a long, sweet kiss.

It was a beautiful kiss. His arms lowered themselves to my waist, warm fingers gently pressed againsed my clothed skin. Our lips moulded together perfectly, and it took everything in me not to sigh in pure comfort. Slowly but deliberately, he raised a hand letting it run through my hair before resting it on the nape of my neck.

It ended all too soon, but as soon I pulled back Swayam rested his forehead on mie and looked deep into my eyes.

"Sharon, You are so beautiful", he whispered. I closed my eyes. Suddenly I heard a throat clear behind us I jerked away a little and saw Rey and Kria at the end of the room smirking at us. I blushed and hid my face in Swayam's chest while those three laughed at me.

"I love you", swayam repeated kissing my forehead.

" I love you too", I whispered back making myself comfortable in his embrace.

So this is it.. Hope you all enjoyed it. Please do 'LIKE' and 'COMMENT'. Valuable feedbacks awelcomed and appreciated. In Future to recieve pm's for any of my work add "mannupmff" to your buddylist.

Edited by manasie - 19 November 2012 at 12:35am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

juhidoshititli13anjanasaini1912stuti1995tannu_loveswaronehad3minimini66starryLove_skHafsa94swaron1107try2149dvrushumili1987-swaron-mannupmffd3iansneeliyertejukorAnikz003kool kanzTrouble_Magnettashu20silver6stringsMolly.Swaronvenusrockzdn-starMahirahSwaron4eva_Sabzkria1996mrashRain_Lovercoolsameeraparo1311simran.284_Deepika_-FrozenRain-princessaaliyaABCDesiGirl93Nehal92moonlitnishaMimiVruShanmegsygunnu1d3fan4evamuzzy_skspicyrays...CryBaby...Twinkle_d3Monica..BusyIndivaBeeAnomic_lonerpri_tanhaaish_swaronAnindita91flirteyedLuvAly_KriYanshAnonymous--DaShInG_DeViLtaniya_dostiisweetangelpayalabhilasha_dreamNirju99MirageSwaronAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHa-Nia-HR-DMG4lifeBeulaSwaRonnish22kritzzz_ArShasurbhimathurHPHolic-3basket_101Crazy4AshVikSnoweyblush.Swaronvrushanblue_anSuku_SwaRonmaraudershaani2209ABBY92nature2Joshua_TANHA

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Liked it...i luved it...woww thg was so short tht i was wondering ki wat if goes on nd on ...do write more...i luv ur writing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasie23

LuvAly_KriYansh IF-Dazzler
LuvAly_KriYansh
LuvAly_KriYansh

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
awesome...
loved it...
thnx for pm...

manasie23

venusrockz Senior Member
venusrockz
venusrockz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
very cute updatee...

manasie23

kritzzz_ArSha IF-Rockerz
kritzzz_ArSha
kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
nice

manasie23

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Sorry manu m late...thode time baad padhke edit karti hoon...
         -----edited-----
This was indeed Happy wala OS Manu...thank you for writingHug
loved the concept and the confession method =)
must say smart move by swayamTongue
and the way sharon got her feelings out was also beautiful :)LOL
Lovely one manuSmile 
thanks for the pm...

Edited by shaani2209 - 16 November 2012 at 10:29am

manasie23

coolsameera Senior Member
coolsameera
coolsameera

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
AWESUME . . LOVED IT .