Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

REY AND KHUSHBOO (Page 2)

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 7048

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freakin_girl

i thnk may b khushboo is rey.s step mom aur uss se revenge lene aayi hai???Wink .../ ab aur taarey scenes nahi mille too pata nahi kya kya relation nikal jaayege ...

ROFLROFLROFLnice one
hats off to d imaginary power of dis forum membersLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasingh

Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 5070

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Maybe Khushboo  wasnt popular or couldnt dance and has some bad distant memories that shes taking out on the gang and Rey 
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26574

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

about AVP and Rey i have some weird observation through precap like Khushboo man having crush on my ReyCoolLOL


shona di apna observation ryt thaLOLBig smileConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Flame..

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 19803

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Khusboo Maam does surely have either a crush or hatred towards Rey...am sure about it...the way she behaves towards Rey is always different...kya zamaana aa gaya ab...u have a crush on a guy who might be atleast 10years younger than youLOL

And about Taarey at this situation i doubt whether Rey will be feeling bad at shouting at Taani,he might rather shout at her moreCry 
Am just waiting for the day when he will finally realise how bad he is behaving with Taani and go and apolagize to herDay Dreaming
meghasingh IF-Sizzlerz
meghasingh
meghasingh

Joined: 20 June 2012
Posts: 11124

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freakin_girl

i thnk may b khushboo is rey.s step mom aur uss se revenge lene aayi hai???Wink .../ ab aur taarey scenes nahi mille too pata nahi kya kya relation nikal jaayege ...


omg step mom... great imagination..but yaar step mom hai to rey ne uska kya bigad diya?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya51293

meghasingh IF-Sizzlerz
meghasingh
meghasingh

Joined: 20 June 2012
Posts: 11124

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

Maybe Khushboo  wasnt popular or couldnt dance and has some bad distant memories that shes taking out on the gang and Rey 


it may be the truth... it  may be towards dazzlers as when she came, she said to Rey "dazzler" in a weird way...so i think that she's frustrated on something.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya51293

meghasingh IF-Sizzlerz
meghasingh
meghasingh

Joined: 20 June 2012
Posts: 11124

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Khusboo Maam does surely have either a crush or hatred towards Rey...am sure about it...the way she behaves towards Rey is always different...kya zamaana aa gaya ab...u have a crush on a guy who might be atleast 10years younger than youLOL

And about Taarey at this situation i doubt whether Rey will be feeling bad at shouting at Taani,he might rather shout at her moreCry 
Am just waiting for the day when he will finally realise how bad he is behaving with Taani and go and apolagize to herDay Dreaming


OMG crush...well rey is really sexy, but she'll never gonna be with him...probably due to it...but well 10 years younger...i do have a lot of crushes even double my age...but they worth it...SRK, Tom Cruise, Roger F. ...the list goes onWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya51293

meghasingh IF-Sizzlerz
meghasingh
meghasingh

Joined: 20 June 2012
Posts: 11124

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

about AVP and Rey i have some weird observation through precap like Khushboo man having crush on my ReyCoolLOL


shona first correct yourself..it's taani's, mine, our Rey... Tongue u cant have him all alone... but i can never see him with khushboo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya51293..Flame..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index