Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

..kunwarSOUL..

IF-Rockerz

..kunwarSOUL..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freakin_girl

i thnk may b khushboo is rey.s step mom aur uss se revenge lene aayi hai???Wink .../ ab aur taarey scenes nahi mille too pata nahi kya kya relation nikal jaayege ...

ROFLROFLROFLnice one
hats off to d imaginary power of dis forum membersLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REY AND KHUSHBOO (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Maybe Khushboo  wasnt popular or couldnt dance and has some bad distant memories that shes taking out on the gang and Rey 

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

about AVP and Rey i have some weird observation through precap like Khushboo man having crush on my ReyCoolLOL

shona di apna observation ryt thaLOLBig smileConfused

..kunwarSOUL..

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Khusboo Maam does surely have either a crush or hatred towards Rey...am sure about it...the way she behaves towards Rey is always different...kya zamaana aa gaya ab...u have a crush on a guy who might be atleast 10years younger than youLOL

And about Taarey at this situation i doubt whether Rey will be feeling bad at shouting at Taani,he might rather shout at her moreCry 
Am just waiting for the day when he will finally realise how bad he is behaving with Taani and go and apolagize to herDay Dreaming

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freakin_girl

i thnk may b khushboo is rey.s step mom aur uss se revenge lene aayi hai???Wink .../ ab aur taarey scenes nahi mille too pata nahi kya kya relation nikal jaayege ...

omg step mom... great imagination..but yaar step mom hai to rey ne uska kya bigad diya?

aliya51293

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

Maybe Khushboo  wasnt popular or couldnt dance and has some bad distant memories that shes taking out on the gang and Rey 

it may be the truth... it  may be towards dazzlers as when she came, she said to Rey "dazzler" in a weird way...so i think that she's frustrated on something.

aliya51293

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Khusboo Maam does surely have either a crush or hatred towards Rey...am sure about it...the way she behaves towards Rey is always different...kya zamaana aa gaya ab...u have a crush on a guy who might be atleast 10years younger than youLOL

And about Taarey at this situation i doubt whether Rey will be feeling bad at shouting at Taani,he might rather shout at her moreCry 
Am just waiting for the day when he will finally realise how bad he is behaving with Taani and go and apolagize to herDay Dreaming

OMG crush...well rey is really sexy, but she'll never gonna be with him...probably due to it...but well 10 years younger...i do have a lot of crushes even double my age...but they worth it...SRK, Tom Cruise, Roger F. ...the list goes onWink

aliya51293

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

about AVP and Rey i have some weird observation through precap like Khushboo man having crush on my ReyCoolLOL

shona first correct yourself..it's taani's, mine, our Rey... Tongue u cant have him all alone... but i can never see him with khushboo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya51293..kunwarSOUL..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.