Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Amy Billimoria's msg!!!

.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Amy Billimoria's msg to Aashka Goradia
Aashka Goradia, one of the pretty & stylish girl in the Bigg Boss House has been wearing dresses designed by Amy Billimoria. 

Bigg Boss season 6, the most talked about reality show on Colors is raining fashion this time, with housemate like Aashka Goradia who has been the most stylish contestant by far in the series. 

Born in a Gujarati Family, blessed with the 'pretty girl next door' looks Aashka has managed to play different roles in her career span, the favorite daughter Kumud of Kussum Fame , a promising rampKalavati of Laagi Tujhse Lagan & fearlessly participated in Khatron Ke Khiladi 4. Been in the industry for quite some time now Aashka has been stylish all this while & the lady behind her has been Amy Billimoria. 

With 20 years of experience in the fashion industry, Amy Billimoriaspecializes in couture, Bridal fashion & evening gowns. 

Aashka has been Amy's favorite all this while; Amy has designed every bit of clothing for the gorgeous Gujju girl who looks glamorous at every happening in town. Aashka before entering the Bigg Boss House mentioned on her social networking website, " What would I be without Amy, the lady who has designed every bit of clothing that you would seen me wearing inside the house. She makes me feel so glamorous." 

Amy known among her clientele for her 'Classy & Sassy' collection is happy with how Aashka has been carrying off her designs in the Bigg Boss House. She mentions, " I have always told Aashka, Camera or no camera, always be stylish & that's what exactly she has been doing. She looks pretty onscreen, stylish amongst the contestants. I am pretty much happy with her performance. Wishing her all the luck!"