The Vampire Diaries

So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Elena is way different from Kat.Kat knows what she is and doesn't hide the fact that she is a b****h.Elena on the other hand always has her "Oh poor little me,I'm so confused & helpless" farce about her.Why are the salvatore bros even fighting over HER.She's become unbearable since season 3.

I guess we've been watching two different shows. Elena is anything but helpless. She is badass and has always put others before herself. She has jumped out of a window for Damon. She sacrificed her life for Matt. She went to face the hunter for Jeremy. THAT'S WHO ELENA GILBERT IS. A fierce and badass warrior princess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_DesiresDebolina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 9)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by themockingjay

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Elena is way different from Kat.Kat knows what she is and doesn't hide the fact that she is a b****h.Elena on the other hand always has her "Oh poor little me,I'm so confused & helpless" farce about her.Why are the salvatore bros even fighting over HER.She's become unbearable since season 3.

I guess we've been watching two different shows. Elena is anything but helpless. She is badass and has always put others before herself. She has jumped out of a window for Damon. She sacrificed her life for Matt. She went to face the hunter for Jeremy. THAT'S WHO ELENA GILBERT IS. A fierce and badass warrior princess.

how can she be a damsel in distress when she has been screaming from the top of her voice, she DOESN'T want to be saved. she is actually the opp of it actually, as Damon calls it suicidal tendency LOL most of her encounters and confrontations has been about how she doesn't wanna be saved! or how she'll give up herself for her dear ones. 

Edited by Debolina. - 18 November 2012 at 8:51am

Sweet_Desiressafeplacetoland

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Goodness. -_- Alright, fine Elena's had "genuine feelings" for both brothers from the start and she didn't want to mess either of them up like Katherine BUT Katherine knew what she wanted. She made it clear. Just the fact that she's a manipulative bitch forced her to play around with both brothers but we all know it was always Stefan for her. Elena, goes around saying "It's always going to be Stefan" and whatnot, but she's never accepted that yeah, she's been playing around with both.. UNTIL now i guess. =/ I get the fact that it's a love triangle but to bounce back and forth between both brothers and then act like you care about both... I just don't get it. =/ 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart.SmokeySilence.Sweet_DesiresK.Sean-Hoor-.DarkParadise..

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Goodness. -_- Alright, fine Elena's had "genuine feelings" for both brothers from the start and she didn't want to mess either of them up like Katherine BUT Katherine knew what she wanted. She made it clear. Just the fact that she's a manipulative bitch forced her to play around with both brothers but we all know it was always Stefan for her. Elena, goes around saying "It's always going to be Stefan" and whatnot, but she's never accepted that yeah, she's been playing around with both.. UNTIL now i guess. =/ I get the fact that it's a love triangle but to bounce back and forth between both brothers and then act like you care about both... I just don't get it. =/ 

Well said Jot ^^ That's exactly what I feel. I thought at the end of S3 and the first few episodes of S4 she had finally figured out who she really loved but apparently she still is confused! So yes it's obvious.. she has been playing around with both of them. But again.. to keep the viewers hooked they'll have to stretch the love triangle, I guess.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Sweet_Desires-Hoor-.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I'm a big Stelena shipper so of course their break-up broke my heart but I care a hell lot for the Salvatore brothers more than any Stelena, Delena or Thumbelina. I don't care who Miss Gilbert picks provided both the brothers stop getting hurt. I've seen those two in pain far too much to actually care about Elena's plight, as insensitive as that sounds. I've had enough of her ping-pongs, confusions and fickle-mindedness.

And can I please request the writers to stop affecting the Salvatores' relationship because of that female? They're the only ones still holding me to this show.

But I have to add, I don't know if it was Nina's amazing acting or something else but after a long long time, I did feel bad for Elena in the last episode. I know this won't last but still.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Sweet_Desires..DamonCrazy..K.Sean-Hoor-

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Well im glad they broke up. Stefan deserves someone WAY better than Elena. Now i just want him to get over her nd move on, coz he's way too good for her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Desires

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

I'm a big Stelena shipper so of course their break-up broke my heart but I care a hell lot for the Salvatore brothers more than any Stelena, Delena or Thumbelina. I don't care who Miss Gilbert picks provided both the brothers stop getting hurt. I've seen those two in pain far too much to actually care about Elena's plight, as insensitive as that sounds. I've had enough of her ping-pongs, confusions and fickle-mindedness.

And can I please request the writers to stop affecting the Salvatores' relationship because of that female? They're the only ones still holding me to this show.

But I have to add, I don't know if it was Nina's amazing acting or something else but after a long long time, I did feel bad for Elena in the last episode. I know this won't last but still.

ikr? Their brother bond is supposed to be above than them-fighting-for-Elena Stern Smile

..DamonCrazy...DarkParadise..

Heart

Heart

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Originally posted by Heart

SE Break up+ Elena (kind of) admitting her feelings for Damon= Party in DE land! Dancing

I know.. finally the wait is over for Delena fans.. so enjoy
Just hope for good Delena momentsBig smile

I dont know. Elena on a lot of occasions has hurt Damon, so I want to see Damon hurt her.. before they have something. Just to balance it out you know Big smile

Edited by Heart - 18 November 2012 at 9:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Desires

Post Reply New Post

Go to top