The Vampire Diaries

So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

Good riddiance. As a neutral viewer also, SE were going no where. I just hope that now the writers don't go on ping pong mode nearing season finale, and this break up is permanent. And i am liking how the story is progressing DE point of view. the writers, however they irritate us, they never keep lose ends for DE, they keep DE an open book with no secrets, am so glad the Damon confidently told Elena about everything Stefan has done and done for her. I always love the fact that Damon respects SE's relationship (however absurd it is...P.S. my POV) and unlike last time during the porch kiss scene, Elena this time showed no 'feeling bad for Stefan expression', that was like an icing on the cake. As far as human Elena liking Stefan, vampire Elena liking Damon, i kind of disagree, because when you become a vampire your HUMAN emotions are magnified, so i don't understand how you become a different person. As Caroline always kept saying when she turned to Matt and her mom, that she is the same persona, just that few of her behavioral patterns have changed. same for Elena. Its just the fact that she enjoys human blood, and enjoys 'killing' has made her different from the human Elena, nothing else, she IS the same Elena. At least that is how i perceive. Now i believe as a DE'r the DE story is a journey, so Elena's emotions if she turns back into a human again will contribute to their journey, and i am pretty much sure it will be positive, so lets not conclude human Elena is Stefan's, vampire one is Damon's. As Damon says, he is fine with her either way. He did not fall in love with Human Elena, he Fell in love with Elena Smile. Saying all this, my expectations are still low, and i like it that way, because i am seldom dissapointed with DE or even Elena as majority are that way.
Also abt stefan, nothing wrong in hating or disliking a character, everyone has their own views and opinion abt each and everything. its the character, i can speak for most of the DE fans that we adore and love Paul Wesley. 

Nice thoughts... ThanksBig smile
@Red... True..It was the right time to end the relationship
As a matter of Human Elena liking Stefan is something that I found on another spoiler website... which is pure speculation

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 7)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

UGH UGH UGH!!!!Something in ME is getting heightened and that's my dislike of Elena,bordering on hatred.She just doesnt deserve him.Or Damon for that matter.I wish "Ms holier than thou" dissapears or something.

LoLROFL... well if you want to see Elena disappear or something then first ask Delena fans... they are pretty excited.. don't spoil their dreamsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlricha..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
^Sorry...am too pissed off to care.Hence still wishing that she dissapears.ROFL!!!!

Sweet_DesiresiMadz

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

^Sorry...am too pissed off to care.Hence still wishing that she dissapears.ROFL!!!!

So you are DamonCrazy not DelenacrazyBig smile... explains alotLOL

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Being Brutally Honest,

I am really very happy! Embarrassed I am Delena shipper and now I can see them happening. Though that will take so much time, but still I liked it!

I never liked Stelena. Smile

Edited by iMadz - 18 November 2012 at 5:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaSweet_Desiressafeplacetoland

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
See truth is, the story is a love triangle. That is the main crux and plot of the show. So no matter how much anyone whines and cries that will remain the crux of the show.

Sweet_DesiresiMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by themockingjay

See truth is, the story is a love triangle. That is the main crux and plot of the show. So no matter how much anyone whines and cries that will remain the crux of the show.

Hey!

Yep. I just hope Elena will not go back to Stefan. I have two biggest fears. 1. If, Elena becomes human again with the cure, I just hope she does not run back to Stefan. Angry

2. Regarding, heart breaking decision, Damon will take in upcoming episode, most probably, I think he will let Elena down. The man has self respect. Its like Elena madam broke up with Stefan and now its Damon's turn. As always, Second choice. So I think Damon will reject Elena and then again during mid season or near end, Delena will happen! Embarrassed

vampyrgirlrichaSweet_Desires

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Originally posted by themockingjay

Hey!

Yep. I just hope Elena will not go back to Stefan. I have two biggest fears. 1. If, Elena becomes human again with the cure, I just hope she does not run back to Stefan. Angry

2. Regarding, heart breaking decision, Damon will take in upcoming episode, most probably, I think he will let Elena down. The man has self respect. Its like Elena madam broke up with Stefan and now its Damon's turn. As always, Second choice. So I think Damon will reject Elena and then again during mid season or near end, Delena will happen! Embarrassed

She knew there was a cure and yet she broke up with Stefan because of her feelings for Damon. Now that tells me she has made some kind of a choice here. LOL

NO. I am 100% sure he wont do that. There are many speculations about a blood bond between them. I guess Damon will believe that Elena is with him only because of the bond and not cuz of her feelings for him. So the rest of the season Elena will prove to him that she  is in love with him truly and him alone. He wont just reject Elena like that, okay? That's what is there about Damon. Utterly selfless. He wont let her down.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaSweet_DesiresiMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top