The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 6)

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
UGH UGH UGH!!!!Something in ME is getting heightened and that's my dislike of Elena,bordering on hatred.She just doesnt deserve him.Or Damon for that matter.I wish "Ms holier than thou" dissapears or something.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

passion4everRaz2012Sweet_Desires

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Pls END this stupid love triangle!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Desires

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I felt bad for stefan but happy for him too cuz frankly the relation ship was hurting him.THings were'nt the same anymore.

Anyway waiting for Delena <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarSweet_Desires

Udaylovie Senior Member
Udaylovie
Udaylovie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
even im a biig wali delena fan and i was hoping that they cum togethr .. bt wen i saw the heartbroen stefan then i was not as happy as i expected i would be ... but in the end i think delena rockss

vampyrgirlrichaSweet_Desires

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Being a DELENA fan,very glad that Stelena broke up but the break up moment was sad..Felt bad for stefan

Delene for lifeEmbarrassed

vampyrgirlrichaSweet_Desires

Debolina. IF-Sizzlerz
Debolina.
Debolina.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Good riddiance. As a neutral viewer also, SE were going no where. I just hope that now the writers don't go on ping pong mode nearing season finale, and this break up is permanent. And i am liking how the story is progressing DE point of view. the writers, however they irritate us, they never keep lose ends for DE, they keep DE an open book with no secrets, am so glad the Damon confidently told Elena about everything Stefan has done and done for her. I always love the fact that Damon respects SE's relationship (however absurd it is...P.S. my POV) and unlike last time during the porch kiss scene, Elena this time showed no 'feeling bad for Stefan expression', that was like an icing on the cake. As far as human Elena liking Stefan, vampire Elena liking Damon, i kind of disagree, because when you become a vampire your HUMAN emotions are magnified, so i don't understand how you become a different person. As Caroline always kept saying when she turned to Matt and her mom, that she is the same persona, just that few of her behavioral patterns have changed. same for Elena. Its just the fact that she enjoys human blood, and enjoys 'killing' has made her different from the human Elena, nothing else, she IS the same Elena. At least that is how i perceive. Now i believe as a DE'r the DE story is a journey, so Elena's emotions if she turns back into a human again will contribute to their journey, and i am pretty much sure it will be positive, so lets not conclude human Elena is Stefan's, vampire one is Damon's. As Damon says, he is fine with her either way. He did not fall in love with Human Elena, he Fell in love with Elena Smile. Saying all this, my expectations are still low, and i like it that way, because i am seldom dissapointed with DE or even Elena as majority are that way.
Also abt stefan, nothing wrong in hating or disliking a character, everyone has their own views and opinion abt each and everything. its the character, i can speak for most of the DE fans that we adore and love Paul Wesley. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarvampyrgirlrichaSweet_Desiressafeplacetoland

Sweet_Desires IF-Dazzler
Sweet_Desires
Sweet_Desires

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by themockingjay

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Originally posted by themockingjay

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Mehh. I thought it was a good enough break up for this couple. I wasn't expecting a passionate bawling, break up scene from them anyway. XD They just don't bring that out in each other. I should be excited for Delena but oddly, I'm not because..now Damon's going to be Elena's rebound.. And that once again, is her using him like always.. *sighs* When are we going to get some genuine feelings from her side? 

She broke up with Stefan because of her feelings for Damon. Where in the world is she using her? People need to really stop saying that, because in the past 6 episodes, you don't see that at all. Delena have fallen into a relationship like routine without their knowledge. Their relationship has magnified and grown like a 100x, when her feelings for Stefan didn't. She broke up with Stefan DESPITE knowing about the cure, DESPITE knowing that he was doing it for her. Like Stefan said when you turn, your most natural feelings and characteristics get amplified...her feelings for Damon got magnified, NOT her feelings for Stefan. Says a lot.

It was a mutual break-up. "What you want, or WHY you want." Even after knowing that there is a possibility of a cure and reverting back to being a human, she still chose to break-up with Stefan.

Elena's done running. She's running hiding her feelings. She has finally come to terms with WHO she is, so she is ready to love Damon.

Hey Hey!!! No need to bash anyone... I agree that Elena's feelings are magnified because she is a vampire now... but remember she also said that she hates the fact that she is a monster now... so maybe this cure thing might work... I dont know if she is ready to love Damon but one thing is for sure Damon understands the vampire Elena better than Stefan... 

I am not bashing anyone. -_-

Do you remember how her mom/Katherine/Connor/HER MOM told her she was a monster? Who wont believe that? She has accepted herself.

And the last time I checked, it was the VAMPIRE diaries.

Thanks for your views and I respect all the comments on my post.. I hope my views didn't hurt you.. if yes then it was unintentional SmileSmile

vampyrgirlricha

Sweet_Desires IF-Dazzler
Sweet_Desires
Sweet_Desires

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Pls END this stupid love triangle!!!!!!!

LOL... yeah they are dragging it hellDead

vampyrgirlricha

Go to top