The Vampire Diaries

So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Mehh. I thought it was a good enough break up for this couple. I wasn't expecting a passionate bawling, break up scene from them anyway. XD They just don't bring that out in each other. I should be excited for Delena but oddly, I'm not because..now Damon's going to be Elena's rebound.. And that once again, is her using him like always.. *sighs* When are we going to get some genuine feelings from her side? 

She broke up with Stefan because of her feelings for Damon. Where in the world is she using her? People need to really stop saying that, because in the past 6 episodes, you don't see that at all. Delena have fallen into a relationship like routine without their knowledge. Their relationship has magnified and grown like a 100x, when her feelings for Stefan didn't. She broke up with Stefan DESPITE knowing about the cure, DESPITE knowing that he was doing it for her. Like Stefan said when you turn, your most natural feelings and characteristics get amplified...her feelings for Damon got magnified, NOT her feelings for Stefan. Says a lot.

It was a mutual break-up. "What you want, or WHY you want." Even after knowing that there is a possibility of a cure and reverting back to being a human, she still chose to break-up with Stefan.

Elena's done running. She's running hiding her feelings. She has finally come to terms with WHO she is, so she is ready to love Damon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarvampyrgirlrichaAnkita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by themockingjay

Mehh. I thought it was a good enough break up for this couple. I wasn't expecting a passionate bawling, break up scene from them anyway. XD They just don't bring that out in each other. I should be excited for Delena but oddly, I'm not because..now Damon's going to be Elena's rebound.. And that once again, is her using him like always.. *sighs* When are we going to get some genuine feelings from her side? 

She broke up with Stefan because of her feelings for Damon. Where in the world is she using her? People need to really stop saying that, because in the past 6 episodes, you don't see that at all. Delena have fallen into a relationship like routine without their knowledge. Their relationship has magnified and grown like a 100x, when her feelings for Stefan didn't. She broke up with Stefan DESPITE knowing about the cure, DESPITE knowing that he was doing it for her. Like Stefan said when you turn, your most natural feelings and characteristics get amplified...her feelings for Damon got magnified, NOT her feelings for Stefan. Says a lot.

It was a mutual break-up. "What you want, or WHY you want." Even after knowing that there is a possibility of a cure and reverting back to being a human, she still chose to break-up with Stefan.

Elena's done running. She's running hiding her feelings. She has finally come to terms with WHO she is, so she is ready to love Damon.

Hey Hey!!! No need to bash anyone... I agree that Elena's feelings are magnified because she is a vampire now... but remember she also said that she hates the fact that she is a monster now... so maybe this cure thing might work... I dont know if she is ready to love Damon but one thing is for sure Damon understands the vampire Elena better than Stefan... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuki

why does this happen? at the beging "it was always stefan"& now "damon",at the finale it would b stefan and this cycle goes on & on...sick of this triangle..Sleepy.one thing best out of this is katherine is back..hope she stays for loong..time...

Honestly this LOVE TRIANGLE is the least attractive thing in this show for me... but I dont think the creative team is going to this soonDead

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks for your viewsBig smile

Stelena don't bawlLOL... Genuine feelings.. I doubt them because this show works because of the love triangle.. so don't be surprised if Elena still lingers on Stefan even after the breakup

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampyrgirlricha

i am actually happy for all the three of them..they needed to do this...it ws so painful for the threesome...some undefined, hidden feelings magnified...n now finally noticed...bt i really feel bad for stefan nw...i mean he also did'nt deserved this...bt yeah damon deserve her more!!!
i actually repeated the scene..cauz i could'nt believe what i was hearing...n finally after the confirmation i was like urrgghhh, finally the writers got sense after 3 seasons...

Thanks for your viewsBig smile

Break up definitely necessary for Stefan.. he needed to move on and it was high time now  

vampyrgirlricha

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart

SE Break up+ Elena (kind of) admitting her feelings for Damon= Party in DE land! Dancing

I know.. finally the wait is over for Delena fans.. so enjoy
Just hope for good Delena momentsBig smile

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Originally posted by themockingjay

Hey Hey!!! No need to bash anyone... I agree that Elena's feelings are magnified because she is a vampire now... but remember she also said that she hates the fact that she is a monster now... so maybe this cure thing might work... I dont know if she is ready to love Damon but one thing is for sure Damon understands the vampire Elena better than Stefan... 

I am not bashing anyone. -_-

Do you remember how her mom/Katherine/Connor/HER MOM told her she was a monster? Who wont believe that? She has accepted herself.

And the last time I checked, it was the VAMPIRE diaries.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaSweet_Desires

Raz2012

Raz2012

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I've read the books long before the series came out so I kinda know the original story line but sooo much had changed
I'm just hoping the ending goes the way the book did cos that's who I'm rooting for!!
Won't say any more!

Sweet_Desires

Post Reply New Post

Go to top