The Vampire Diaries

So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

Heart

Heart

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
SE Break up+ Elena (kind of) admitting her feelings for Damon= Party in DE land! Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveDelenavampyrgirlrichaLhethal.Me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveDelena

LoveDelena

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by themockingjay

Their break-up is frankly the best thing that happened on the show in this season. LOL I am so happyyy. 

i agree with you!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichashagun_sarun

ammyanshu

Goldie

ammyanshu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
it was heartbreaking CryCry
watch tvd only for stelena ... feel for stefan ... what did he get after all those sacrifices ...Broken Heart
still hope is not dead ...
stelena forever Heart

Raz2012Sweet_Desires

mayuki

mayuki

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
why does this happen? at the beging "it was always stefan"& now "damon",at the finale it would b stefan and this cycle goes on & on...sick of this triangle..Sleepy.one thing best out of this is katherine is back..hope she stays for loong..time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Desires

shagun_sarun

IF-Rockerz

shagun_sarun

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i liked stelena, but i also love delena.

i think, it was high time, for them to move on!! 

but, ya the scene was really very sad n i had tears in my eyes seeing them this way!!Cry

but now i am excited about delena!Embarrassed

meriyaarSweet_Desires

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Mehh. I thought it was a good enough break up for this couple. I wasn't expecting a passionate bawling, break up scene from them anyway. XD They just don't bring that out in each other. I should be excited for Delena but oddly, I'm not because..now Damon's going to be Elena's rebound.. And that once again, is her using him like always.. *sighs* When are we going to get some genuine feelings from her side? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartmeriyaarvampyrgirlrichaSweet_DesiresAsh_SmashAnkita_88Lhethal.Me

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i am actually happy for all the three of them..they needed to do this...it ws so painful for the threesome...some undefined, hidden feelings magnified...n now finally noticed...bt i really feel bad for stefan nw...i mean he also did'nt deserved this...bt yeah damon deserve her more!!!
i actually repeated the scene..cauz i could'nt believe what i was hearing...n finally after the confirmation i was like urrgghhh, finally the writers got sense after 3 seasons...

Edited by vampyrgirlricha - 17 November 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Desires

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Mehh. I thought it was a good enough break up for this couple. I wasn't expecting a passionate bawling, break up scene from them anyway. XD They just don't bring that out in each other. I should be excited for Delena but oddly, I'm not because..now Damon's going to be Elena's rebound.. And that once again, is her using him like always.. *sighs* When are we going to get some genuine feelings from her side? 
SERIOUSLY!!!!!! 
bt tht is the bad part on elena..bt m happy for damon...n she should never ever hurt damon now...otherwise i'll hate her really...i dn't want damon to be treated like a toy... Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top