The Vampire Diaries

So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

passion4ever

passion4ever

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
What a stupid way to sway her to Damon!! Whatever she felt for him as a human is heightened SO she loves Damon???I thought as a human, she loved Stefan so she should love him more as vampire. A better reason would be what they told last week that as a vampire she loves Damon as she finds their idealogies match. So we would be happy that human Elena picked Stefan and vampire elena picked Damon.
This triangle is getting sick...not because they broke up but because both brothers have to be at her disposal. I wish Damon said no to her now...what would she do?? Run back to spare boyfriend Stefan?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mayukiRaz2012Angel1618.SmokeySilence.meriyaarSweet_DesiresAnkita_88Kai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awesomecouples

awesomecouples

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Though i found Damon Hot i was always for Stelina... and now I'm sadCry things are changing between stelina & delina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012Sweet_Desires

Angel1618

Angel1618

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
i m a stelena fan or u can say stefanSmilefan it was really sad to see stefan heartbrokenOuchbut i hope stelena will again haqen 4 mean happenEmbarrassed

Raz2012Sweet_Desires

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

I haven't seen the episode yet but I have read about it.. honestly saying, both the brothers deserve someone so much better. Being a neutral fan of both Stelena and Delena I honestly can't be happy about this break-up.. in fact I am sure I'll be crying along with Stefan during the episode. He so doesn't deserve this.. it sometimes irks me how all the Delena fans literally "hate" Stefan while most Stelena or Stefan fans do like Damon but not with Elena? I mean he hasn't done anything wrong to Damon.. he cares so much for Damon so what is that "hate" for Confused Anyway, I don't know whats gonna happen next... for now I am just gonna enjoy the Delena scenes :$

Thanks for the replyBig smile

Agree with you... can't blame the fans though... TVD was always a LOVE TRIANGLE... and the creative team is cashing that... you see ans were asking for Delena moments for a long time and they just couldn't avoid the demand... because they know they will loose a huge Delena fan baseDead if they don't show it... And yeah Stefan( Paul) always impresses me and so deserves abreak from Elena... let us see how Damon handles herBig smile

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel1618

i m a stelena fan or u can say stefanSmilefan it was really sad to see stefan heartbrokenOuchbut i hope stelena will again haqen 4 mean happenEmbarrassed

Thanks for the replySmile

I was sad too... at first I thought its not a breakup... Stefan is just sharing his feelings.. but when I saw the promo... I realizedCry
Honestly... Stelena again will take time... creative team has to satisfy huge Delena fan base..
But remember A HUMAN ELENA chose STEFAN so if the cure works... Stelena might have a chance... till then fingers crossedBig smile

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passion4ever

What a stupid way to sway her to Damon!! Whatever she felt for him as a human is heightened SO she loves Damon???I thought as a human, she loved Stefan so she should love him more as vampire. A better reason would be what they told last week that as a vampire she loves Damon as she finds their idealogies match. So we would be happy that human Elena picked Stefan and vampire elena picked Damon.
This triangle is getting sick...not because they broke up but because both brothers have to be at her disposal. I wish Damon said no to her now...what would she do?? Run back to spare boyfriend Stefan?

Thanks for your viewsSmile

@RED... agree... This is what I was thinking too... creative team made a mistake here..you see even when she was human she used to linger on Damon... Stefan didn't realize this at that time because she was WITH him... but now... I think the creative team was under pressure and they had to end Stelena some how... and they didOuch
Honestly... LOVE TRIANGLE is the least attractive thing is show... they have dragged it like hellDead

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Originally posted by meriyaar

I'm not a Stelena shipper but it was very heartbreaking to see them break up like that. It wasdefinitely acted out very well by Nina and Paul! Great direction too.
Felt bad for Stefan, he looked like he was in so much pain , completely broken Unhappy
Didn't like what he said to Damon in the promo though "don't pretend that this isn't the happiest day of your life".. thought it was uncalled for.
Anyways looking forward to the next episode can't believe it's a 2 week wait though!
agree with you it was very small minded for Stefan to say that to Damon . After Damon has always tried to do the right thing where Stelena was concerned Ouch

Thanks for your reply nikhilSmile

Stefan I suppose was hurt... and his reply clearly shows his disappointment... somebody has to be sarcasticWink

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
*Does a jig*

After dying/ Broken Heart   every time she's said "It's always gonna be Stefan" I guess Delena shippers needed this.

Look, it's pretty obvio that at the end of the series she's gonna land up with Stefan...so I'd rather not think about that and treasure whatever Delena they're handing out to me Day Dreaming

Edited by Lhethal.Me - 17 November 2012 at 3:10am

Sweet_DesiresReal.Madrid

Post Reply New Post

Go to top