The Vampire Diaries

So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srivalli.d97

i am so upset right nowCry...i admit it was time they moved on...but it still hurts when the couple u were rooting for decides to throw in the towel...if the break up is a permanent one i hope they get some space right now and stefan gets to build other relationships that he couldnt think abtEmbarrassed(like stefan and caroline friendship)...i am glad for the delena fans though they're  finally getting what they wanted...a delena union finally...i hope their relationship lasts...so cngrts all delena fans.Party...can i pls at least have  steferine now...Wink

Thanks for the post...Smile
I agree... I was hurt too while watching the scene... Hats off to Paul for such good dialogue delivery that can make people cryClap 
But honestly speaking I don't think this break up is going to last long... because THE HUMAN ELENA chose STEFAN... and what if the cure works???? And frankly even the creative team knows Stelena fans are not happy... and this serial works because of the LOVE TRIANGLE!!!
So just wait and watch... and Stefan definitely needs a break from ELENA... let Damon handle her for some time...lolLOL 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

I'm not a Stelena shipper but it was very heartbreaking to see them break up like that. It was definitely acted out very well by Nina and Paul! Great direction too.
Felt bad for Stefan, he looked like he was in so much pain , completely broken Unhappy
Didn't like what he said to Damon in the promo though "don't pretend that this isn't the happiest day of your life".. thought it was uncalled for. 
Anyways looking forward to the next episode can't believe it's a 2 week wait though!

Thanks for your replyBig smile

Agreed Paul and Nina made many people run for tissuesCry
The dialogue was full of hurt and sarcasm though...
2 weeks... oh my god didn't know thatShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by themockingjay

Their break-up is frankly the best thing that happened on the show in this season. LOL I am so happyyy. 

Thanks for the postBig smile

I suppose you are a Delena fan... enjoyBig smile 
The LOOONGG wait is finally over for you guysSmile
Just hope that the creative team gives good romantic Delena moments!!!

Udaylovie

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic

I'm very very Upset I jst watch this amazing Show for Stelena!!! and now they Break up!!! I'm not gonna watch it anymore until n unless they gain patch up!! Cry

Thanks for the postSmile

Even I watched this show because of Stelena... but lately Stefan was only getting hurt because of Elena.. which was heartening to see atleast for me... I suppose it was high time.. Stefan needed a break... Honestly creative team knows that the serial works because of both Stelena and Delena.. so don't worry and enjoyBig smileEmbarrassedWink 

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Stelena breakup, well,  guess we all already knew long before that this will be coming up.. After 4*4 i wasnt convinced that they will break that soon (yeh i was quite bitter after that episode) but TVD makes it happenTongue and in yesterday's episode when stefan elena were talking in the porch i think that  they were being honest with each other (call it first times, imho).. and for a slight moment i felt bad for him.. and then again this Stefan (in the promo of next episode), well.. not talking about that...

Sweet_Desires

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode yet but I have read about it.. honestly saying, both the brothers deserve someone so much better. Being a neutral fan of both Stelena and Delena I honestly can't be happy about this break-up.. in fact I am sure I'll be crying along with Stefan during the episode. He so doesn't deserve this.. it sometimes irks me how all the Delena fans literally "hate" Stefan while most Stelena or Stefan fans do like Damon but not with Elena? I mean he hasn't done anything wrong to Damon.. he cares so much for Damon so what is that "hate" for Confused Anyway, I don't know whats gonna happen next... for now I am just gonna enjoy the Delena scenes :$

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012meriyaarSweet_Desires

katherine123

Goldie

katherine123

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Finally delena...!!!!!! M so happy!

Sweet_Desires

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

I'm not a Stelena shipper but it was very heartbreaking to see them break up like that. It wasdefinitely acted out very well by Nina and Paul! Great direction too.
Felt bad for Stefan, he looked like he was in so much pain , completely broken Unhappy
Didn't like what he said to Damon in the promo though "don't pretend that this isn't the happiest day of your life".. thought it was uncalled for.
Anyways looking forward to the next episode can't believe it's a 2 week wait though!
agree with you it was very small minded for Stefan to say that to Damon . After Damon has always tried to do the right thing where Stelena was concerned Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarSweet_Desires

Post Reply New Post

Go to top