The Vampire Diaries

So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Originally posted by iMadz

Originally posted by themockingjay

See truth is, the story is a love triangle. That is the main crux and plot of the show. So no matter how much anyone whines and cries that will remain the crux of the show.

Hey!

Yep. I just hope Elena will not go back to Stefan. I have two biggest fears. 1. If, Elena becomes human again with the cure, I just hope she does not run back to Stefan. Angry

2. Regarding, heart breaking decision, Damon will take in upcoming episode, most probably, I think he will let Elena down. The man has self respect. Its like Elena madam broke up with Stefan and now its Damon's turn. As always, Second choice. So I think Damon will reject Elena and then again during mid season or near end, Delena will happen! Embarrassed

Probably for the next 2 episodes maximum... because a spoiler said that Elena went to the some party without either of the Salvatore brothers and went with Matt instead... 

Elena's love life so full. LOL I mean, if not Stefan then Damon and even if not Damon, then Matt. I mean the guyz are always, anytime READY for her! LOL But I know, only Damon loves her unconditionally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Desires

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views (Page 10)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Goodness me!!!
This post was supposed to have views about STEFAN and ELENA's breakup and life in TVD after that...
I did not say anything about whether Elena is better or if Katherine is a bitch or not nor did I ask anybody to write about them..

One thing..

Elena is the main lead of this show and will remain that whether anyone likes it not and believe me there are many fans of Elena out there who might not like the comments posted by some members!!

Second

You can say what ever you want about the characters but that doesn't mean that you are supposed to make others change their views also... 

Please focus on the topic and please

DON'T MAKE THIS POST A WAR BETWEEN WHO LIKES ELENA AND WHO DOESN'T

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debolina.

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

I'm a big Stelena shipper so of course their break-up broke my heart but I care a hell lot for the Salvatore brothers more than any Stelena, Delena or Thumbelina. I don't care who Miss Gilbert picks provided both the brothers stop getting hurt. I've seen those two in pain far too much to actually care about Elena's plight, as insensitive as that sounds. I've had enough of her ping-pongs, confusions and fickle-mindedness.

And can I please request the writers to stop affecting the Salvatores' relationship because of that female? They're the only ones still holding me to this show.

But I have to add, I don't know if it was Nina's amazing acting or something else but after a long long time, I did feel bad for Elena in the last episode. I know this won't last but still.

I agree
The sad part is both Stefan and Damon have got hurt because of Elena. Listen to what Stefan said in the promo.. many people didn't like but I could see Stefan's hurt in his sarcasm Ouch

Upto now writers have maintained the Salvatore relationship.. I just hope that they do it in future to 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy...DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

I agree
The sad part is both Stefan and Damon have got hurt because of Elena. Listen to what Stefan said in the promo.. many people didn't like but I could see Stefan's hurt in his sarcasm Ouch

Upto now writers have maintained the Salvatore relationship.. I just hope that they do it in future to 

It's too early to judge Stefan from a 20-second promo. I will choose to reserve my thoughts on that dialogue till the episode actually airs. But a certain section of viewers have always disliked Stefan and will never understand where he is coming from. Fair enough because I have had similar sentiments towards Elena since S3.

@Hoor: I know exactly what you mean. The Salvatore brothers love each other unconditionally and beyond anything. To have Elena break them apart is something i am not willing to accept even temporarilyThumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Desires..DamonCrazy..K.Sean-Hoor-

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by themockingjay

Their break-up is frankly the best thing that happened on the show in this season. LOL I am so happyyy. 

I have to agree with you there, it's about time Delena get together. <3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top