So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

I'm a big Stelena shipper so of course their break-up broke my heart but I care a hell lot for the Salvatore brothers more than any Stelena, Delena or Thumbelina. I don't care who Miss Gilbert picks provided both the brothers stop getting hurt. I've seen those two in pain far too much to actually care about Elena's plight, as insensitive as that sounds. I've had enough of her ping-pongs, confusions and fickle-mindedness.

And can I please request the writers to stop affecting the Salvatores' relationship because of that female? They're the only ones still holding me to this show.

But I have to add, I don't know if it was Nina's amazing acting or something else but after a long long time, I did feel bad for Elena in the last episode. I know this won't last but still.

ikr? Their brother bond is supposed to be above than them-fighting-for-Elena ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

I know.. finally the wait is over for Delena fans.. so enjoy
Just hope for good Delena moments๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I dont know. Elena on a lot of occasions has hurt Damon, so I want to see Damon hurt her.. before they have something. Just to balance it out you know ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Heart - 11 years ago

Probably for the next 2 episodes maximum... because a spoiler said that Elena went to the some party without either of the Salvatore brothers and went with Matt instead... 

Elena's love life so full. ๐Ÿ˜† I mean, if not Stefan then Damon and even if not Damon, then Matt. I mean the guyz are always, anytime READY for her! ๐Ÿ˜† But I know, only Damon loves her unconditionally.

Goodness me!!!
This post was supposed to have views about STEFAN and ELENA's breakup and life in TVD after that...
I did not say anything about whether Elena is better or if Katherine is a bitch or not nor did I ask anybody to write about them..

One thing..

Elena is the main lead of this show and will remain that whether anyone likes it not and believe me there are many fans of Elena out there who might not like the comments posted by some members!!

Second

You can say what ever you want about the characters but that doesn't mean that you are supposed to make others change their views also... 

Please focus on the topic and please

DON'T MAKE THIS POST A WAR BETWEEN WHO LIKES ELENA AND WHO DOESN'T

Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

I'm a big Stelena shipper so of course their break-up broke my heart but I care a hell lot for the Salvatore brothers more than any Stelena, Delena or Thumbelina. I don't care who Miss Gilbert picks provided both the brothers stop getting hurt. I've seen those two in pain far too much to actually care about Elena's plight, as insensitive as that sounds. I've had enough of her ping-pongs, confusions and fickle-mindedness.

And can I please request the writers to stop affecting the Salvatores' relationship because of that female? They're the only ones still holding me to this show.

But I have to add, I don't know if it was Nina's amazing acting or something else but after a long long time, I did feel bad for Elena in the last episode. I know this won't last but still.

I agree
The sad part is both Stefan and Damon have got hurt because of Elena. Listen to what Stefan said in the promo.. many people didn't like but I could see Stefan's hurt in his sarcasm 

Upto now writers have maintained the Salvatore relationship.. I just hope that they do it in future to 

I agree
The sad part is both Stefan and Damon have got hurt because of Elena. Listen to what Stefan said in the promo.. many people didn't like but I could see Stefan's hurt in his sarcasm 

Upto now writers have maintained the Salvatore relationship.. I just hope that they do it in future to 

It's too early to judge Stefan from a 20-second promo. I will choose to reserve my thoughts on that dialogue till the episode actually airs. But a certain section of viewers have always disliked Stefan and will never understand where he is coming from. Fair enough because I have had similar sentiments towards Elena since S3.

@Hoor: I know exactly what you mean. The Salvatore brothers love each other unconditionally and beyond anything. To have Elena break them apart is something i am not willing to accept even temporarily๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by themockingjay

Their break-up is frankly the best thing that happened on the show in this season. ๐Ÿ˜† I am so happyyy. 

I have to agree with you there, it's about time Delena get together. <3