The Vampire Diaries

So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views - Page 2

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: themockingjay

Their break-up is frankly the best thing that happened on the show in this season. 😆 I am so happyyy. 

Thanks for the post😃

I suppose you are a Delena fan... enjoy😃 
The LOOONGG wait is finally over for you guys😊
Just hope that the creative team gives good romantic Delena moments!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Get-Lost thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sohiniluvsmusic

I'm very very Upset I jst watch this amazing Show for Stelena!!! and now they Break up!!! I'm not gonna watch it anymore until n unless they gain patch up!! 😭

Thanks for the post😊

Even I watched this show because of Stelena... but lately Stefan was only getting hurt because of Elena.. which was heartening to see atleast for me... I suppose it was high time.. Stefan needed a break... Honestly creative team knows that the serial works because of both Stelena and Delena.. so don't worry and enjoy😃😳😉 
SweetNancy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stelena breakup, well,  guess we all already knew long before that this will be coming up.. After 4*4 i wasnt convinced that they will break that soon (yeh i was quite bitter after that episode) but TVD makes it happen😛 and in yesterday's episode when stefan elena were talking in the porch i think that  they were being honest with each other (call it first times, imho).. and for a slight moment i felt bad for him.. and then again this Stefan (in the promo of next episode), well.. not talking about that...
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I haven't seen the episode yet but I have read about it.. honestly saying, both the brothers deserve someone so much better. Being a neutral fan of both Stelena and Delena I honestly can't be happy about this break-up.. in fact I am sure I'll be crying along with Stefan during the episode. He so doesn't deserve this.. it sometimes irks me how all the Delena fans literally "hate" Stefan while most Stelena or Stefan fans do like Damon but not with Elena? I mean he hasn't done anything wrong to Damon.. he cares so much for Damon so what is that "hate" for 😕 Anyway, I don't know whats gonna happen next... for now I am just gonna enjoy the Delena scenes :$
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally delena...!!!!!! M so happy!
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meriyaar

I'm not a Stelena shipper but it was very heartbreaking to see them break up like that. It wasdefinitely acted out very well by Nina and Paul! Great direction too.

Felt bad for Stefan, he looked like he was in so much pain , completely broken 😔
Didn't like what he said to Damon in the promo though "don't pretend that this isn't the happiest day of your life".. thought it was uncalled for.
Anyways looking forward to the next episode can't believe it's a 2 week wait though!

agree with you it was very small minded for Stefan to say that to Damon . After Damon has always tried to do the right thing where Stelena was concerned
passion4ever thumbnail
What a stupid way to sway her to Damon!! Whatever she felt for him as a human is heightened SO she loves Damon???I thought as a human, she loved Stefan so she should love him more as vampire. A better reason would be what they told last week that as a vampire she loves Damon as she finds their idealogies match. So we would be happy that human Elena picked Stefan and vampire elena picked Damon.
This triangle is getting sick...not because they broke up but because both brothers have to be at her disposal. I wish Damon said no to her now...what would she do?? Run back to spare boyfriend Stefan?
awesomecouples thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though i found Damon Hot i was always for Stelina... and now I'm sad😭 things are changing between stelina & delina
Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m a stelena fan or u can say stefan😊fan it was really sad to see stefan heartbrokenbut i hope stelena will again haqen 4 mean happen😳
Get-Lost thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: K.Sean

I haven't seen the episode yet but I have read about it.. honestly saying, both the brothers deserve someone so much better. Being a neutral fan of both Stelena and Delena I honestly can't be happy about this break-up.. in fact I am sure I'll be crying along with Stefan during the episode. He so doesn't deserve this.. it sometimes irks me how all the Delena fans literally "hate" Stefan while most Stelena or Stefan fans do like Damon but not with Elena? I mean he hasn't done anything wrong to Damon.. he cares so much for Damon so what is that "hate" for 😕 Anyway, I don't know whats gonna happen next... for now I am just gonna enjoy the Delena scenes :$

Thanks for the reply😃

Agree with you... can't blame the fans though... TVD was always a LOVE TRIANGLE... and the creative team is cashing that... you see ans were asking for Delena moments for a long time and they just couldn't avoid the demand... because they know they will loose a huge Delena fan base🤢 if they don't show it... And yeah Stefan( Paul) always impresses me and so deserves abreak from Elena... let us see how Damon handles her😃