Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!Big smile

I am writing this because as you see Stefan and Elena have broken upOuch lately.
So what are your views about the last conversation between them??
Were you sad to see a heart- broken StefanConfused... I was!!
The pain was clearly visible as he couldn't help Elena out as he wanted instead he had to rely on Damon's help.

Personally, I felt like it was time that they should move on.. even though I am a big Stelana fan but I am saying this.
Breaking up was much better than Stefan getting hurt every time because of Elena's tilt towards DamonCry 
And Katherine clearly said Stefan fell in love with a HUMAN Elena not a Vampire!!

So what are your views guys???

Edited by Sweet_Desires - 16 November 2012 at 8:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9tinsel_akiraammyanshuvampyrgirlrichaNeonLights..DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
they have already broken up... see the next week promo...there stefan says to Damon that he and elena have broken up !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

they have already broken up... see the next week promo...there stefan says to Damon that he and elena have broken up !!!

Oh I didn't see the promo...thanks for the info... I will watch it now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaAnkita_88

srivalli.d97

srivalli.d97

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i am so upset right nowCry...i admit it was time they moved on...but it still hurts when the couple u were rooting for decides to throw in the towel...if the break up is a permanent one i hope they get some space right now and stefan gets to build other relationships that he couldnt think abtEmbarrassed(like stefan and caroline friendship)...i am glad for the delena fans though they're  finally getting what they wanted...a delena union finally...i hope their relationship lasts...so cngrts all delena fans.Party...can i pls at least have  steferine now...Wink

UdaylovieAadatSeMajboorSweet_Desires--Siva--NeonLights...DamonCrazy..

meriyaar

Goldie

meriyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I'm not a Stelena shipper but it was very heartbreaking to see them break up like that. It was definitely acted out very well by Nina and Paul! Great direction too.
Felt bad for Stefan, he looked like he was in so much pain , completely broken Unhappy
Didn't like what he said to Damon in the promo though "don't pretend that this isn't the happiest day of your life".. thought it was uncalled for. 
Anyways looking forward to the next episode can't believe it's a 2 week wait though!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveDelenaluvabhiya9AadatSeMajboorSweet_DesiresnikhilageetAnkita_88Kai._saumya_

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

I'm not a Stelena shipper but it was very heartbreaking to see them break up like that. It was definitely acted out very well by Nina and Paul! Great direction too.
Felt bad for Stefan, he looked like he was in so much pain , completely broken Unhappy
Didn't like what he said to Damon in the promo though "don't pretend that this isn't the happiest day of your life".. thought it was uncalled for. 
Anyways looking forward to the next episode can't believe it's a 2 week wait though!

i agree, Damon was hurt. He wasn't happy about the break up. I didn't expect Stefan to be so bitter especially when in last week's episode Damon said he is going ahead with Klaus plan to fine the cure only for stefan...it doesn't matter to him if Elena was vampire or human!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveDelenameriyaarnikhilageetSweet_Desires_saumya_

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Their break-up is frankly the best thing that happened on the show in this season. LOL I am so happyyy. 

-NK-LoveDelenakatherine123beautifuldreamsiMadzAnkita_88

sohiniluvsmusic

Goldie

sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I'm very very Upset I jst watch this amazing Show for Stelena!!! and now they Break up!!! I'm not gonna watch it anymore until n unless they gain patch up!! Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top