Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mihi4VruShan

IF-Rockerz

Mihi4VruShan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I dont know if this post has been made earlier or not..And i dont even know how many of you noticed this..
I am a regular watcher of D3 and I never miss even a single episode..
After the face off (after the footloose finale..) Vicky told Neha that he needed break and they had a break up.. Neha was broken and she vowed to make Vicky re-think about his decision..She was going to do this in the dance camp..In the dance camp wali journey, all of them were sitting in the bus and if I clearly remember, Amar, vicky, nil and bharat all of them were watching a video of Disco deewane.. Neha came there and Nilesh snapped at her.. That's when Vicky felt bad for her..
Then in the dance camp, he saw her performance and congratulated her.. And he felt good when she won the national freestyle championship in girls..After that they were acting like a perfectly normal couple..In the recent track, Vicky is not even behaving coldly with Neha!!Why??Have they made up?? Yesterday, Neha got all jealous on seeing aashi stand next to Vicky and she shoved her aside..Vicky didnt mind..They are behaving perfectly normal..!!
Will CVs or will anyone in the forum care to explain, when exactly did they make up??When exactly did they talk about getting back??CVs have forgotten about their break up Ouch
It only means that ViHa should be given some reasonable screen space too. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafsa94Molly.Swaron...CryBaby...tashug9ArShaAngels-Neeti-AndyTaareysweetbutbrokenAngel-luvs-stannu_swayamajaved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ViHa?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Neeti-

IF-Dazzler

-Neeti-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Actually yesterday Neha felt insecure because she felt Vicky liked Aashi and then Simmi-Rinni said they cant do anything.

And after the dance , Neha said ' I hv the National Dance Championship trophy but not Vicky'

So they arent dating but they like each other!

The CVs dont know how to handle their relationship

Edited by Neeti96 - 16 November 2012 at 5:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Molly.SwaronArShaAngelssweetbutbrokenMihi4VruShanajaved

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hi I agree love viha bt these cvs dono wt there doin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mihi4VruShansweetbutbroken

Sammanari

Groupbie

Sammanari

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Exactly

..preethi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..preethi..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
there are mant mystries in d3 wich shld b cleared LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mihi4VruShan

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
This is D3 , Yaha woh sab hota hai jo Palki chahti hai , We jsut hafto sit bak and figure out how things are happening :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mihi4VruShanajaved

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I m nt interestd in viha bt i thnk aftr d dance camp dey got so busy wid odr probs dat dey dcided to give each odr d space dey wanted nd act normal bt dat doesnt mean dat dey r back together! Bt yeah u hv a point! CVs shud handle d script more carefully!

Mihi4VruShan

sweetbutbroken

IF-Rockerz

sweetbutbroken

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
i hav been a massive viha lover right from the start n i cant stand them not being together.. wat ur saying is right.. its like they're ok with each other at one point, n the next vicky is making neha jealous... it seems as tho palki has forgotten that they were once a couple cuz they rarely get scenes anymore... i miss kagu n babu

Mihi4VruShan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top