Phir Subah Hogi

if you hate it so much why don't you... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I don't watch it just fast forward version on utube. done in 5 minutes so I can see Adi in dhoti and banyan asking job from sabji wala or kirana wala. LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyamandasookoopankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "if you hate it so much why don't you... (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

razor12

razor12

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hi ZeeZee,
  I agree with all my good friends who already let you know about freedom of speech and expression.

Sorry, I agree to disagree with you and we part in peace. Adios Amigos.
Happy watching the show.

ocendejoyIstilapankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
zeezee

I don't think you should mind or feel bad about our comments
you should check the forum posts we post every time new topic that come up with every episode ... like when adi start work or will adi some day tell the truth about reva ext...
this is not the same old topics. but you might feel it the same topic cos psh now is running same story since long time so we are here to talk about it
Yes we are here to support TVS only but also watching what the cv did with him we say what we feel if we wont say it who will hmm ?
why all bad things just around him while people keep cheating on him ext.. yes we come here and share what we liked what we disliked
so I request you not to feel bad and share your views too.

Edited by ronshaan - 16 November 2012 at 12:08pm

ocendejoyrazor12babygirl198722pankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
you all have said everything nothing is left ... agree with you allBig smile except zeezee LOL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaKhatamKahanironshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I will like to suggest to ZeeZee, ( I am saying this in the nicest way possible) that if he or she is bored with the threads, then why not open a thread and discuss what you think is fun and appealing about the show.

We discuss what is shown everyday and if in our opinions they are boring and disgusting then it is what we will post. If however, you look at the show and see something different then you post that. I am sure there are others out there who will agree with you.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Istilababygirl198722venronshaan

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
 hey zee zee I feel totally the same way some people have become really obsessed with PSH that it is frightening they would not be able to tell difference between fiction and reality.Shocked

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12devraniharish

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i dont watch it no more i just look at topics pertaining to vickram and even if i do ITS MY EYES AND TV I COULD DO AS I PLEASE YOUR FAST AND OUT OF PLACE

Edited by babygirl198722 - 18 November 2012 at 5:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyVinnie79ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.