Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Sorry folks, i know many of you cannot stand me.  But i cannot help writing this.

If you look at every thread on this PSH forum, you will find the same old refrain... TVS character has been butchered... sugni is cheap... cvs have ruined TVS character... sugni is characterless... TVS needs to leave... sugni is cheap... tvs is needs to be given another girl... adi is weak... tvs's loving character has been ruined... sugni is cheap... Adi is shameless... TVS should just walk away... sugni is cheap... adi is weak... TVS shows great character... sugni is cheap... and so on and on and on ad nauseum...

Its no fun reading the forum any more...

My question is if you find the story is beyond redemption, and not worth watching... why are you still watching? i mean stop watching and your torture is stopped... stop watching... the cvs will learn not to ruin good scripts... stop watching... and the cvs and actors will now hate me...

It is good if there is a good mix of comments but there isn't its the same old ... same old... PSH forum has becoming boring more than the show in my opinion ... yes yes yes I know ... no one asked for my opinion... but that's me :) I'm not ZEE for nothing...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksquinksanjanavgkfungirl09ramonam..PlayfulKiss..Charishmarozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "if you hate it so much why don't you..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Well first of all majority of the forum members who make these  posts including me do not watch the show anymoreLOL Some TVS fans still watch the show because of Varun Badola. Others just no longer watch this show and only come to this forum to vent their frustration and criticize it to their heart's content. The brainless CVS come to the forum steal the ideas of members and twist it to their likingAngry. I think we have every right to criticize the show as audience give the trps and the show should at least care about family values if not anything else. Its disgusting to see mama-bhanja fighting over same womanDeadSecond hypocrisy is glorified in this showThumbs DownTVS had made lots of mistake but Adi-Sugni-Gulabo are no saints either.The trio should not go scot-free for their deeds as well. Plus the storyline is ridiculousSillyThere are hardly any consistencies in it. Anyways this days I rarely post in this forum as I am disgusted of this showDead

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rTasminjocendejoysunnyroshiindianstargyulseemasrruhi86razor12Sandy66IstilaJulieDVinnie79venpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
agree with you anastasia
me watching just for varun badola
the story is dead behind repair but some times the way they are treating TVS make us not feel good thats why we come here and share it

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrruhi86NandzLuvIstilaJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I think we have the term "freedom" of expression. And that is  what we are doing, and so are you Zee Zee.  There is nothing wrong in it!   Maybe it goes to show these  stupid CV   what the majority of the people think of thier story. Besides  comming here I  have made some nice friends and I also come here to interact with people I probably would never have met it it were not for this show (Well at least I have 2 things to thank PSH for.  AAAnd  posting here is fum! So why would I leave mmm???

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjocendejoyruhi86razor12babygirl198722IstilaJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
agree with you vinnie
that i must agree...

1st we met good friends and 2nd we discovered varun badola great work in this show !!1

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TasminjocendejoyVinnie79JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

wensue

wensue

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I agree with you, this is the reason I have stopped watching the majority of the ZEETV serials.  I read the updates sometimes and glad I made that choice.  We all have choices and love entertainment but when you see plots that insult people and their intelligence it's time to roll.  It seems to me that each show is being butchered like the CV"s dont have a clue or give a hoot that they may be losing viewers. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaForeverSHINeeJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

I will explain my part why am i still glued to the forum.

1st this is my 1st show.I dint know the trend in Indian telly serials.
After a huge heartbreaking (coz TVS character ruined) i still come to forum to read update waiting for some miracles to happen.I in my flesh and blood can not able to believe that CVs will continue to show almost mami,bhanja relation.
2nd my forum friends.I like to read their comments .Sometimes i feel motivated .they are full of mixed emotion.Wink
3rd since i am paying for ZEE chanel evry month it is obliged to show me some moral,tasteful entertainment.
If not happens then i will continue to write here.
Good Luck...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulruhi86razor12babygirl198722IstilavenForeverSHINeeJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
look i'm ok with criticisms - but please come up with new criticisms ... your criticisms are old hat and boring ok.  that is my grouse. its the same old same old thing

and for people who claim they don't see the show ... apparently they are very au fait with the show...somehow

and then there's the actor's fans whatever his name - and that is another one of my grouses - the fans only want their star performer to look good and he or she does not look good, they condemn the show and condemn the other actors - this is not just here but in almost every serial.

The forum used to be fun at one time because people did not go on and on over the same hash... that has changed. 

I am ok with the show actually - i am still watching it with an open mind.  and i realised that i was getting upset not at the show but at the remarks in the forum.  then i tried not reading it but sometimes my itchy eyes catch a thing or two and there i go reading again - SO i have decided not to be part of the forum anymore

Of all the serials i found the forum on PSH the most vituperative  and as i cannot take it i have decided to stay out ... and this time folks it is definitely for good ... as i do want to see the show in peace with an open mind

I'm sorry i vented my frustration here but i had to vent it before it go.  but not personnaly at any one of you just that i am sick of the forum in general.

i think i enjoyed the shows better not being on the forum.  do enjoy the forum as many seem to enjoy it much more than the show... poles apart aren't were

so i'm leaving with the final thought that we part with the agreement that we disagree.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookoodevraniharish..PlayfulKiss..rozie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.