Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

~|ArSha-Reviving the Irrevocable#6|*BLUE*~ (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

shalini_arsha

IF-Rockerz

shalini_arsha

Joined: 21 July 2012

Posts: 5699

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

Originally posted by sapnaarsha

gtg bii guys
ek aayi to dusro gayiLOL

bubye Anki di...

welcum back Kuhu...
hahaha...sahi kha...:p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_sweetannu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|ArSha-Reviving the Irrevocable#6|*BLUE*~ (Page 146)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Joined: 12 September 2011

Posts: 17773

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_arsha

kuhu... Is thread ko complete karne k baad... Deetha k second love ko spam kar lo guyzzz... Uski update pade zmana ho gya...:(

okie dokie boss btw muje us thread ka link plz scrap kar sakti hai?

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Joined: 12 September 2011

Posts: 17773

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

Originally posted by sapnaarsha

gtg bii guys
ek aayi to dusro gayiLOL

bubye Anki di...

welcum back Kuhu...

thnkie angiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
btw sop mujse darke bhag gyi kaminiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_sweetannu_

_sweetannu_

IF-Rockerz

_sweetannu_

Joined: 24 November 2012

Posts: 6222

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_arsha

Originally posted by _sweetannu_

Originally posted by shalini_arsha

Originally posted by _sweetannu_

Originally posted by shalini_arsha

Originally posted by _sweetannu_

Originally posted by shalini_arsha

Originally posted by _sweetannu_

i m annu.
me 3rd mbbs student .
right nw i m in delhi (hostel).Tongue
Pls guys give me ur little intro.Tonguei nw some of u by name.
hii annu...u r mbbs student... I want to be d one... I M also in delhi... Wch college...????
Maulana Azad medical coll.
wowww...!!!! Best colleg 4 med. In delhi...
Ya but after AIIMS.what r u doing.
yup...i knw...but AIIMS m toh seat hi ni milti...:( nd i m droping,taking coaching frm aakash...

.i hv done coaching frm kanpur( new light in) frm 11th.
kkk... Nd tell me one thing...is neet beneficial...????
mai kya bolo...may be little bit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini_arsha

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Joined: 12 September 2011

Posts: 17773

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _sweetannu_

Originally posted by shalini_arsha

Originally posted by _sweetannu_

Originally posted by shalini_arsha

Originally posted by _sweetannu_

Originally posted by shalini_arsha

Originally posted by _sweetannu_

Originally posted by shalini_arsha

Originally posted by _sweetannu_

i m annu.
me 3rd mbbs student .
right nw i m in delhi (hostel).Tongue
Pls guys give me ur little intro.Tonguei nw some of u by name.
hii annu...u r mbbs student... I want to be d one... I M also in delhi... Wch college...????
Maulana Azad medical coll.
wowww...!!!! Best colleg 4 med. In delhi...
Ya but after AIIMS.what r u doing.
yup...i knw...but AIIMS m toh seat hi ni milti...:( nd i m droping,taking coaching frm aakash...

.i hv done coaching frm kanpur( new light in) frm 11th.
kkk... Nd tell me one thing...is neet beneficial...????
mai kya bolo...may be little bit.

haye raaba tum dono ka intro intro abhi tak chalu haiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini_arsha_sweetannu_

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Joined: 12 September 2011

Posts: 17773

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
ArShaBlushing

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Joined: 12 September 2011

Posts: 17773

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
sab gye kya??Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini_arsha

shalini_arsha

IF-Rockerz

shalini_arsha

Joined: 21 July 2012

Posts: 5699

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu_Arsha

</div>
Originally posted by shalini_arsha

kuhu... Is thread ko complete karne k baad... Deetha k second love ko spam kar lo guyzzz... Uski update pade zmana ho gya...:(

<div>
okie dokie boss btw muje us thread ka link plz scrap kar sakti hai?
remembr mob s hun...??? Angel s puch may b she can...???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Kylie Minogue promotes Blue in see-through dress! nbnaresh291 0 529 14 October 2009 at 5:25am
By nbnaresh291

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.