Qubool Hai

*New* |AsYa SS|Life Full of Mystery| ch1pg4 upd8ed (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

interesting cs hope u continue soon and lyk ur title its full of mysteryLOL

thanks dear

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*New* |AsYa SS|Life Full of Mystery| ch1pg4 upd8ed (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARPITAHAIT

nice cs.
contn soon.
next time plz pm me .

thanksss...

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Chapter 1

A man , women & a girl was sitting in the car... and the man was driving...he with his wife was sitting on the front seats while their daughter was sitting on the back seat playing with the toys she have... they seems like a happy family...they indeed were...!!!! but life isnt fair always..! no..?? they saw a a truck was coming towards his car...the man tried to control the car...put brakes...but it was too late...and the car crushed down under the truck...

they were hurt badly. severe cuts were present on their bodies. Anyone could say that they can b dead any moment...!!!

Far away a man and women saw this and smriks...and then the truck driver came...they hand over him money...and he leaves from there

then they both sit in their car...and drive off...and the women also call the ambulance...their was also a girl sitting on the back seat...may be their daughter...and she said to them "ammi I love him...and I hate her...coz  he loves her"...and "dont worry sweetheart wo ab sirf tumhara hai...sirf tumhara" her mom said..."sachi ammi" girl said...and her mom nods...

*10 years later*

*BOY'S pov*

What is it...??? why the hell im not feeling good...?? I got what i wanted! god i love her from my childhood but... but why im nt feeling like she isnt my... no! she is my... she is i noe! how could you dumbo! you..you doubting ur love... no!!!!

she is my.. she is but this feling.. why am i feeling like she isnt the one whom I used to love since my shildhood! ya i noe she was nt hare in india but...

shut up you dumbo!!!! she is ur...

today im married to her but this feeling...

He's standing at the middle of the stairs...and thinking all this...a war is going on b/w his heart and mind...and then someone calls him...and breaking his trance...

asad bete aap abhi tak yahi hon...waha zoya aapka intezar kar rhi hogi...

yes he's asad...Asad Ahmed Khan...and he's married to his childhood love Zoya...Zoya Farookhi...and now...Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan...

Asad :ji bas ja rha hoon...(and the lady was...heena farookhi...zoya's Aunt(chachi jaan)...(zoya's mom dad Zaara & Aamir Farookhi & (chachu)'s daughter dies in an accident...and from that tym...zoya is living with them...and they both treat her like their daughter...and she also call them mom dad

howz the update...????

plz do like and comment

and add 

kitty.k.asya 

for the PMs

-Kriti & K

Edited by Kriti_rox - 25 November 2012 at 1:05am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

div2602dreamygirl_95zzinia2411kath1asyakiideewaniEnchantressMOON_ARSHATANVI_SEXYarunsunita_gmawesomerisingsea101mijanur_Oishi_

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
very very interesting
so here Rati is Zoya...hmm..mystry...waiting for updte

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_kriti

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Continue soon

Devil_kriti

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Why do have the feeling that the parents who had the others killed, were Rati aka Zoyas parents and they switched Zoya Surbhi up with Rati..

Devil_kriti

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
amazinggg

Devil_kriti

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

very very interesting
so here Rati is Zoya...hmm..mystry...waiting for updte

thnks...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.