Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Telecast Discussions :14: Update Pg 1, 143, 151 (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 151

Page 1 Page 150
Page   of 151

PriyaBB

IF-Rockerz

PriyaBB

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by PriyaBB

Clap aa gaye, Kaise hai :-).

O Priya Priya...Kya ho raha hai...Aaj ka episode dekha ?? I am about to start now...LOL
Kuch nahi jee, enjoying live feed . Aaj ka episode , nahi dekha. can't handle roltu presence on screen. heard even salman was crying. Tushi dekh loo update de dena. LOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunNishita123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Telecast Discussions :14: Update Pg 1, 143, 151 (Page 151)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurpleNishita123

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by PriyaBB

Originally posted by purva

Urva, Sana, Sapna talking about hearing noises during night.. could it be village house??Ermm
It's not village house people. Imaan is not loud, other two less say better. LOL  I think , she mentioned about Bigg boss helpers LOL

She said kal raat bahot hi jyada aawaazein aa rahi thi.. so I put 2 and 2 together.. LOLLOL

actually if the others also walked to house 2 it must be close...also once niketan said he felt he heard BB announcement...then he said no aur koi avaaz hoga...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MashiatMimosaPriyaBBpurvafire_gun

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Originally posted by susan29

Uff ...i just logged in and heard some interesting discussion bet raj and del about nominations...and BB had to change to house 2 Angry

They need to censor the main house... 2nd house is so mundane that they can put it on any time of the day without any censor and edit SleepyDeadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaBB

PriyaBB

IF-Rockerz

PriyaBB

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
zzz.Dead. wake me up when BB shift the camera to rajiv and delu conversation  LOL . Awww roltu missing sana and captain is enjoying herself Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purva

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

BB6 LIVE STREAM UPDATES - 18th November '12

** Times converted to India Time.
** Bold bits are important
** Red bits are spoilers.

Note: I will not be updating for the village house.

*Aashka stops Imaam and says listen and she can hear the wake up alarm in the next house*

8:38am - Morning alarm

8:42am - Everyone is awake and dancing and folding their clothes. Rajev seens to be pacing outside.

*switched to village house*

8:47am - Niketan and Mink brushing their teeth. Sapna in red bedroom folding her blankets and straightening her bed. Niketan or Rajev is singing bach ke rehna re baba tujhpe nazar hai. Vishal sitting outside near the fish tank alone drinking someone. Sana checking herself in the mirror and going out of the red bedroom. Sapna almost done fixing her bed. Sound is muted.

8:50am - Mink saying "ghanti baj gayi ab ham kisi se yes nahi karwa sakte". She goes in the kitchen and starts filling water. Sapna and Sana also in the kitchen, Sapna joking around. Kettle's on the stove.

8:53am - Sana saying I feel like laughing when they play the morning song. Mink saying that yeah and it's situational. Mink saying I was thinking of making someone drink 2 - 3 bottles of water but that's healthy. Sapna saying no, I can't drink 2 - 3 bottles like that. Urvashi is in the kitchen along with Niketan. Coffee and tea seems to be getting started off. Sana requesting a little bit of coffee.

8:56am - Niketan and Urvashi calculating when the rashan will arrive. BB buzzes the bell. Urvashi goes to check the store room for batteries. Rajev walks in saying, "rashan nahi aaya?". Outside overhead cam. Karishma seems to be sitting next to where Vishal was near the fish tank. Delnaaz now in the bathroom washing her hands.

8:58am - Niketan singing aaj kal tere mere pyaar ke charche har zubaan par. Urva says Achcha. Then he says I never saw Urvashi this happy ever. Urva saying none of what you do is going to come on TV. Niketan says, I know. I don't do it for the TV. I do it for myself. Urva saying me and Sapna were hugging and sleeping. Niketan says I know. Niketan walks out and Sapna, Sana also sitting near Karishma. Niketan saying kal jalaya tha bara baje. Sapna talking about something. Sapna saying yesterday they turned me into a candy floss so I will take my revenge. Sana saying, they told to do extra. Karishma talking about Sapna's make up. She was given a Barbie doll make up last night.

9:02am - Mink saying after I make tea for the rest, I'll make a separate one for myself. Rajev comes over and says they didn't give us a full 8 hr sleep and Mink says they did and Rajev saying, yes, you would have had a good sleep. In the bathroom, Delnaaz brushing and Vrajesh walking out. In kitchen, Urva asking if his birthday is tomorrow? Mink says yes tomorrow. Urvashi pouring tea.  Rajev taking two cups. Vrajesh comes. Mink says that boys dont even know how to make tea. What a generation? Rajev says yeah baby, you need to drink my coffee. Mink says you just add coffee in the end. Vrajesh saying Sapna is talking about something. Urvashi saying if they were talking about nominations then it's very wrong. Vrajesh saying no it wasn't yesterday it was day before. Urvashi saying yes I know but it was wrong that we'll nominate this and that person. They are saying now that person is talking about becoming captain. Delnaaz walks in. Seems they send doodi and methi.

9:08am - Sana outside drinking her tea and looking at someone. Vishal seems to be singing.

9:21am - Sapna asking Vrajesh about shaping his mustache. Urvashi saying I wish Vrajesh was part of the task or I would have asked Sapna to make a mawhawk for him. Sapna says actually yes, task karna chahiye tha. Vishal also there. Del and Sana talking near the fish tank. Niketan talking to Rajev elsewhere.

*switched to village*

9:30am - Urvashi talking to Vishal about some slot. Rajev and Niketan now sitting near the fish tank talking.

9:35am - Sana, Urvashi and a few others were talking about the finalists of the last season. Then Urvashi saying in the past 3 weeks, 3 wild card entries have come.

*switched to village*

9:53am - Sana and Del walking up and down the path. Del - is Sapna feeling bad? Sana saying yes but she said she's okay. Del - I wanted to say this only. Tell me, Rajev wants to stay and he felt bad that's fine but Sapna doesn't want to stay but still she's feeling bad? Sana saying that if you have a chance and you didn';t save me, I'll feel bad. Del - does she know you had a choice from the 6 nominated people. Sana - yes, I had said they gave for all of them. Now Rajev talking to Niketan and Rajev talking about people around but still feeling isolated. Then you feel that you only need a few and no more extra. Sometimes you are flooded with people. He said I read that SRK has so many people that they all have expectations in my life and my closest childhood friends, I tell them directly that I'm busy. Rajev saying so I think is it really essential to meet everyone in my life? Niketan - but you have to meet and entertain people. Rajev - no, I want to meet people that I want to meet. In red bedroom, Mink has curlers in her hair and Urvashi asks her whats wrong with her and Mink says that I think I'm depressed. Vrajesh says that it can be seen. Mink saying that red and pink hair colour has come. I think I should colour my hair to pink. Then she asks Karishma if she models and ramp. Can't hear the replies. Vrajesh asking what is donna and blitz. Mink explains thunder and lightning without using those words until Vrajesh mentions it.

10am - Mink saying that the wake up song "bach ke rehna re baba" is for her only. Urva saying they say anything. Karishma saying BB should give everyone a samsung tablet and Urvashi and Mink say they dont want these things. Urva saying I want SMART TV.

10:03am - Mink going to kitchen singing bach ke rehna. Niketan saying, are you ready for it? She's like yes. In kitchen Urva and Mink and Niketan are planning to cook the lauki and methi. Niketan saying, BB heard my plea for laukis. Urvashi saying every time they send the same thing. Mink asking if Niketan drank coffee? He says yes. Urvashi says kitna kameena hai do cup hamare liye bhi nahi poochta. 

10:09am - Karishma, Niketan, Vrajesh talking in red bedroom. Karishma saying that we dont even know if people like us or not. Niketan saying if a bag of cash comes asking us to take it and leave then I will take it and leave. Niketan saying because if they give a check then TDS will be cut. I'll go to the police and say the money got stolen. Vrajesh saying that you are thinking too much. Niketan saying that the last month will get even more difficult. If you have a fight with someone, no one to support you. Task will be more difficult, more work. Karishma saying that excitement is more towards the end. Niketan saying that excitement is more towards the beginning with more people not less. Karishma saying I don't look at time like you. Niketan saying it hasn't even been half the time. Karishma saying it's 18th November, In 12 days, it'll be December and you'll know that only one month left. Niketan saying but we'll only have crossed the half way mark and 6 weeks will still be left. Karishma saying that Niketan and Vrajesh are you two are strong characters. Even when Vrajesh got upset about his family, you were trying to smile. So that's why I decided to come back even though it was my grieving period, I realized that it's a big test. Those who came Oct 6th to December 1st, it's an achievement. Even the BB team were saying the same thing. Niketan saying that they are trying to encouragement. Niketan and Vrajesh now discussing late night tasks. Vrajesh saying it'll be harder because you'll be fighting the cold as well as sleep. Niketan saying it wont be that cold. Vrajesh walks off. Karishma saying I'm trying to be positive coz time is going slow, you do the same.

10:19am - Urvashi and Mink in kitchen cooking. Vrajesh drinking water. Rajev also walking about talking and joking about Mink's tea. Rajev and Vrajesh walk off. Urvashi saying Rajev ko solid lagi hai. When Sana had the opportunity to save him she didn't. But he's not showing it. Mink saying yeah she didn't prove her friendship. Urvashi saying no even Sana can say that he voted for himself both times. I can understand one time but 2 times? You should also see it from the other person's perspective right? "thali do haat se nahi bajti". So Sana ka point of view bhi right hai. I look at things from both perspectives. And Rajev wanted to be captain so badly, but what did he do with it? Mink saying he became a 2 day captain. Urvashi saying, that's what I'm saying. Now talking about food. Urvashi saying call Madam Sana. Mink says she's walking. Urvashi saying sana sana o sana khusbo lutade. Then she says she loves mink and jokes about the difference in the colour of their tea. Mink goes to call Sana. Urvashi burnt a paratha. Sana comes and Urvashi is tell her to try and asks her if it's okay and if the salt is okay. She says yes. Sapna also with her at the counter. Urvashi saying I'm scared because there's not a single proper frying pan.

*switched to village house so taking a break*

10:40am - Sana, Sapna, Vrajeh, Urvashi and Vishal in kitchen discussing about hot water. Sana saying no one got up for night task. Urvashi saying it's more of their task then ours. Sana saying the whole night some gur gur gur sound. Urvashi is saying from the back of the house a lot of noises were coming at night so I kept waking up. Sapna saying you know when they are going to play the music because the cameras start moving. And behind me there's a hallway which is somewhat large so there are a lot of people there and noises come from there at night. They need to be more quiet. Vishal goes to the yellow bedroom. Sana asking if she needs to eat allegra for dryness under her eyes? Urvashi says if it's dry then put oil. Don't unnecessarily eat medicines. Sana saying, I'm just taking suggestions. Look at my eyes and tell me if you think I need medicine Vrajesh saying how many have you eaten. Sana saying there 2 medicines and she ate 2 days. Vrajesh saying its usually a 3 day course. Sana says okay so I'll eat today as well. She leaves and thanks Urvashi. Urvashi says welcome baby and then says if you want more take it coz I'm still making. Sana says after everyone eats maybe. Urvashi says that you had 2 right? Sana says yes and walks away.

10:47am - Outside, Rajev talking to Delnaaz about how he started talking to Sana and Aashka and Del saying that there are a lot of things in my heart, if I wanted, I would have said. Rajev saying, you guys told me my tone was wrong for sapna but did anyone of you ask why she voted for me. Sana asked me that please don't vote for Sapna. Del saying but Sana was stuck as well for not being able to save Sapna. Look, it was open nominations and suppose I had taken Karishma's name because... MUTED.

*back to village house*

Please continue here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3297005&PID=69678461&#69678461

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.91RagMastaHowlarious

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.