Hitler Didi

Indira/ Zara is the most unlucky person

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Her family mistreated n cheated her
Back form the death her daughter whom she refused to get treatment hates her
Someone she thought was her friend cheated her n wants her memories gone forever
She came back as someone else wife , he also mistreat her
The only person that truly loved her and will alway do till his death is Rishi 
Rishi is the only one gives her what she is longing for n that some to love her for she is .
I say Rishi n Zara / Indira leave this Sharms n Indu Shawat , and go live somewhere happily ever after with Ishan as he also love her. 

Sorry to say this I started to dislike Indu I hope she stays with Shwata.

Indra should've had an apportion instead , where is the so called their love spot.

Is this their so called spot does not want them to be together n also disrespect them.
Very odd eh she can see her so call mom ( Shawata )loneliness but she is too young try or see her father lonliness how pathetic. 

Just saying.. please no bashing characters / actors no name calling
Edited by aweil1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree me too started hating indu i mean how can she treat zara this way i know she thinks much about her mom but this is not way to behave with a person who had saved her life so much of tyms so arrogant😡
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aweil1

Someone she thought was her friend cheated her n wants her memories gone forever
Rishi is the only one gives her what she is longing for n that some to love her for she is .
I say Rishi n Zara / Indira leave this Sharms n Indu Shawat , and go live somewhere happily ever after with Ishan as he also love her. 

Indra should've had an apportion instead , where is the so called their love spot.

Is this their so called spot does not want them to be together n also disrespect them.
Very odd eh she can see her so call mom ( Shawata )loneliness but she is too young try or see her father lonliness how pathetic. 

why are you blaming indu in all this it is the mistake of Shweta and Rishi who didnot take care of Indu properly...

Indira though may have faced alot but i never say she is bechari as she always strong and never depends on others for anything but i cannot say the same for Zara character
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aweil1

dont worry..her bad days are nearing end because zashi are together now..bura nahi honewalahai abh zara/indira ke saat..rishi has promised her that he will take care of her..jab rishi jaisa pati ho tho darr ne ki kya baat hai..indira is one lucky woman in this regard.  koi uska saat de ya na de rishi harr kaam mein saat dega..koi bi 3rd angles kuch nahi bigadsaktehai abh yeh dono ki.  INSHI / ZASHI ROCKS

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

why are you blaming indu in all this it is the mistake of Shweta and Rishi who didnot take care of Indu properly...

Indira though may have faced alot but i never say she is bechari as she always strong and never depends on others for anything but i cannot say the same for Zara character

i dont know preeti if u agree with me or not,but this is the only one child character whom i can't adore.I have no regret in saying that I dislike this character.She behaves too old if compared to her age.Children are liked because of their innoscence,but this girl is like triple of her age.What will the kids learn on seeing this,because you know its said that children grab the bad qualities very quickly.

that day when she hit her father i really wanted to slap her and the day when she hit zara,the way rishi slapped her i was very happy.

u remember when she scolded rishi for jumping with zara in the river.She behaved to be too selfish and i was shocked to see her attitude.Many of u will say that her behaviour was right since her father didn't listen to her but if u r so matured to understand this then u must have that sense also that zara being a stranger to u saver ur life 2 tyms and even the life of all CC people,at leat she should be proud of her father for this.

the most pathetic scene was when indu declared that she had hit zara deliberately,for a single time even,shweta didn't scold her and she said that divorce matter to indu,is it right to discuss all these things with a child?at that tym when indu said if zara doesn't go away from there she will hit her again,shweta smiled,isn't it a sign of encouraging her?

i don't expect anything from Rishi because he never cared properly for her,the upbringing of the child is very poor.

i know many of u will say that shweta is her mother in all way but i think Indu desperately needs Indira now to correct her in her own way,to make indu understand the difference between right and wrong in the language she understands.

PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

i dont know preeti if u agree with me or not,but this is the only one child character whom i can't adore.I have no regret in saying that I dislike this character.She behaves too old if compared to her age.Children are liked because of their innoscence,but this girl is like triple of her age.What will the kids learn on seeing this,because you know its said that children grab the bad qualities very quickly.

that day when she hit her father i really wanted to slap her and the day when she hit zara,the way rishi slapped her i was very happy.

u remember when she scolded rishi for jumping with zara in the river.She behaved to be too selfish and i was shocked to see her attitude.Many of u will say that her behaviour was right since her father didn't listen to her but if u r so matured to understand this then u must have that sense also that zara being a stranger to u saver ur life 2 tyms and even the life of all CC people,at leat she should be proud of her father for this.

the most pathetic scene was when indu declared that she had hit zara deliberately,for a single time even,shweta didn't scold her and she said that divorce matter to indu,is it right to discuss all these things with a child?at that tym when indu said if zara doesn't go away from there she will hit her again,shweta smiled,isn't it a sign of encouraging her?

i don't expect anything from Rishi because he never cared properly for her,the upbringing of the child is very poor.

i know many of u will say that shweta is her mother in all way but i think Indu desperately needs Indira now to correct her in her own way,to make indu understand the difference between right and wrong in the language she understands.

i agree with you i didnot like Indu character at all 🥱

as i said in my previous post really Indu needs only Indira - no shweta, no rishi and no zara (i donot know if Zara is Indira or not but present Zara character cannot be a role model for Indu in my POV)
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
preetiji  i agree with you  zara and rishi cant be role models for indu neither shweta because she is selfish she is using indu againt rishi

indira  also cant be role model she is too stubborn   but yes i agree indira would have been a real mother to indu  

cvc will show zaara is indira preetiji😆 but ila bedi out of box way😆

so waiting for emotional scenes between indira and indu when indu will reject indira as mother than emotional scenes between rishi and indira but cvc  can spoil it also

indira will teach indu values and to be strong emotionally she will groom indu try to remove her bad traits   of course badi hitler v/s choti hitler😆

and then i like indira to confront rishi to misbehave with indu and not giving her fathers love  rishi should get a thappad for that and indira will😆

both hitlers will make rishi life  hell😆
Edited by amanverma108 - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: amanverma108

preetiji  i agree with you  zara and rishi cant be role models for indu neither shweta because she is selfish she is using indu againt rishi

indira  also cant be role model she is too stubborn   but yes i agree indira would have been a real mother to indu  

cvc will show zaara is indira preetiji😆 but ila bedi out of box way😆

so waiting for emotional scenes between indira and indu when indu will reject indira as mother than emotional scenes between rishi and indira but cvc  can spoil it also

indira will teach indu values and to be strong emotionally she will groom indu try to remove her bad traits   of course badi hitler v/s choti hitler😆

and then i like indira to confront rishi to misbehave with indu and not giving her fathers love  rishi should get a thappad for that and indira will😆

both hitlers will make rishi life  hell😆

😆 choti hitler and hitler will make Rishi foot ball and play one more illa out of box idea 😆
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😡😆😆  by god that will be fun if cvc handle it properly  add some humour 

both hitlers playing football jugadu rishi to gayab ho jayega  

i wish these scenes where both hitlers take rishi for a ride ðŸ˜† serious scenes also and comedy also

out of the box ðŸ˜†

preetiji😕 what crap they are showing rishi kidnapping some eles wife along with munna ðŸ˜¡ i dont like it    and malik khan always out smarts zaara😡 

malik smart and zaara dumb its stupid
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

i agree with you i didnot like Indu character at all 🥱

as i said in my previous post really Indu needs only Indira - no shweta, no rishi and no zara (i donot know if Zara is Indira or not but present Zara character cannot be a role model for Indu in my POV)

aaj main soch rahi thi ke achcha hota indira akeli hi indu ki parenting karti