Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
my list of fav dialogues is very long:
1. His confession where he says he doesnt know how he loved her and why and says just it happened...
2. at pavbhali centre before engagement when he says he can say that u are mine without any fear.. and doesnt want to lose her...
3. The scene befor arvi love story reveals he says her that even u have a heart which beats for me..
4. when he talks to purvi on phone on mehndi day saying that each minute is like an year for him...
5.At pavbhaji centre where he says if she doesnt want to come with him he will wait outside her house till she comes out and say her I LOVE YOU..

there are many more.. The way they express their feelings to each other is so cute... every scene and every dialogue of ARVI has some charm in it.. it will be the fav scene of some or the other... i hope there will be not be any scene  which anyone would hate...(except the scene at hilltopWink)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty*Maleena*neha333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARVI DIALOGUES (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pancham101

IF-Dazzler

Pancham101

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Yahan raha chalte kisi  bhi aadmi Se pooch lo aur wo bhi Bataan dega humare beech kya hai aur kya nahi...

Translation- ask any passerby and they will tell us what is between us and what is not...

This comes to mind right away and there are so many others!

neha333peachesnplumsOrchid25

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pn_92

i liked arjun's confession scene
and also the temple waala scene where he tells purvi that" zaroori nahi hai na ki jisko tum chaho woh b tumse pyaar kare"

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pn_92Orchid25

sweet_basket

sweet_basket

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yes rithika there is a charm in every arvi scene whatever the say directly touches the heart they are magical 

sweeti_cutieneha333

nalonynnej

IF-Rockerz

nalonynnej

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Main jahan tak bhi tumhe bhula nahi sakta Heart
(Even if I wanted to, I can't forget you.)

Edited by nalonynnej - 16 November 2012 at 5:31pm

neha333arjunpurvixo

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Purvi's love confession scene.. where she couldn't believe Arjun was actually standing right in front of her...
"A...a..aap?" Embarrassed Also when she said "meh bi tumse pyaar karte hoon" Big smile

Also, when Arjun and Purvi were dancing... the night before the wedding, before the lakeside scene. Where Purvi was giving her long speech. Then the lakeside scene where Arjun gave his long speech Embarrassed

Wow, this is really making me miss the old Arvi days Cry

*Maleena*neha333-LiveLaughLove-

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

Purvi's love confession scene.. where she couldn't believe Arjun was actually standing right in front of her...
"A...a..aap?" Embarrassed Also when she said "meh bi tumse pyaar karte hoon" Big smile

Also, when Arjun and Purvi were dancing... the night before the wedding, before the lakeside scene. Where Purvi was giving her long speech. Then the lakeside scene where Arjun gave his long speech Embarrassed

Wow, this is really making me miss the old Arvi days Cry

really missing arvi badlyyyCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunpurvixo

blas_morf

Groupbie

blas_morf

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

MY FAV. ARVI DILOUGE

" Mein Tum Ko Force Nahi Kar Sakta Mujhse Pyarr Karne Keliye,
   Par Mein Khud Ko Rokk Bhi Nahi Sakta Tumse Pyarr Karne Keliye "

Translate :- " I Can't Force You To Love Me,But Also I Can't Stop Myself To Love You"
Clap

neha333-LiveLaughLove-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top