Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hey guysSmile
just wanted to make post for arvi missing them bdlyyyOuch  their scenes,their fight,their romntic dialogues .As now many less scenes of arvi are seen
i m missing their dialogues so just thought to recall their romantic cute dialogues so guys share ur fav arvi dialogue

my fav is their rain scene and purvi says arjun to break their relation for everyone's happiness and arjun says her"mat bhulo tumhare paas bhi ek dil hai jo mere liye dhadakta hainEmbarrassed"so cute

so guys share ur views...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

purvishettysweeti_cutiegeetrana45nabitathapasweet_basketabhimg*Maleena*pn_92jkhusigaurav_ankita08aathyaHuma-bonibrightprityy89arjunpurvixoOrchid25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARVI DIALOGUES" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
arvi 4 pheres every dialogue ,,,and mehendi episodes  arjun purvis phone calls dialogue , arjuns dialogue '''''''''''' waiting time very long '''and purvis  reply  ''''''i m also waiting for u '''''''something like that , not sure 

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 16 November 2012 at 4:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Maleena*

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
ARJUN n PURVI's conversation (actually it was only ARJUN talking),at the lakeside,the night before their wedding,when ARJUN shared with PURVI how he missed his mom on his 1st day at school,college,office,his first salary n that in a man's life 2 women r important,one is his nom n the other,his wife...But,just loved when he said,''MERI NAZAR SE DEKHO,TUM DUNIYA KI SABSE KHUSH LADKI RAHOGI''...Awww...That was ''THE'' best...Clap... Even after these,how could u,PURVI?????Cry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

purvishettysweeti_cutieaviaanyasweet_basketabhimg*Maleena*neha333AshlaikaarjunpurvixoHuma-peachesnplums

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
There r many fav dialgs my most fav r
1. Arjun's dialog- Whenever i feel lonely nd if your not with me i will remember your face nd pass my day. (this is what exactly he is doing now)
2. When your heart stops sayng arjun's name my heart that day my heart will also stop beating.
3. Arvi 4. Pheras scene arjun's dialg after 4th phera death also cant separate us it should take us at a time.
4. Purvi's dialgs aftr arjun's bail. I cant c u going away from me.
My list is quit long but i'll stop here.. Their chemistry is magical

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty*Maleena*pn_92neha333Huma-peachesnplums

Ashlaika

IF-Rockerz

Ashlaika

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

1. Arjun's dialog- Whenever i feel lonely nd if your not with me i will remember your face nd pass my day. (this is what exactly he is doing now)
2. When your heart stops sayng arjun's name my heart that day my heart will also stop beating.
3. Arvi 4. Pheras scene arjun's dialg after 4th phera death also cant separate us it should take us at a time.

Aathya - The bold one, #1 - which scene was that? or episode... I honestly cant recall right now :(. Please share :)

neha333

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Aathya - The bold one, #1 - which scene was that? or episode... I honestly cant recall right now :(. Please share :)
I think i am  90% sure its the scene where Purvi was kidnapped and Arjun recalled the scene between the two when he and Purvi were together.She wanted to leave as her Aaji was waiting and he pulled her back telling her that she doesnt spend enough time with him.He told her that she should sit there oi he can admire her so whenever he is feeling lonely he would remember her faceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Poor lad that is his situation rite now.Purvi wont even talk to him over the phone.

Edited by ameilia - 16 November 2012 at 6:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty*Maleena*AshlaikaHuma-peachesnplums

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Originally posted by Ashlaika

I think i am not 90% sure its the scene where Purvi was kidnapped and Arjun recalled the scene between the two when he and Purvi were together.She wanted to leave as her Aaji was waiting and he pulled her back telling her that she doesnt spend enough time with him.He told her that she should sit there si he can imagine her so whenever he is feeling lonely he would remember her faceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Poor lad that is his situation rite now.Purvi wont even talk to him over the phone.
yeah.. That scene only

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikaprityy89ameilia

pn_92

Goldie

pn_92

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
i liked arjun's confession scene
and also the temple waala scene where he tells purvi that" zaroori nahi hai na ki jisko tum chaho woh b tumse pyaar kare"

neha333

Post Reply New Post

Go to top