Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Cheetah ka naam karan! :D (Ignore the previous 1) (Page 7)

Poll Question: Let it remain as gadha!!!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [11.11%]
15 [83.33%]
1 [5.56%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by luvushivin1

Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by luvushivin1

i am very angry with u,,...!!akshay ...tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho...!!my yuvi will always remain cheetah woh cheetah tha hai aur rahega...!!

Arey dear..it's just a fun post..Smile..no intentions to hurt someone..like everyone calls him a gadha whenever he does something dumb...aise hi ye...and i know bhai apna cheetah hai...aur cheetah hi rahega Big smile..bas aajkal thoda out of form hai LOL
theek hai maaf kiyaTongue

Chalo bhai..jab sabse badi shivin fan (luvushivin) and paagal premi of suvi Embarrassed (me LOL) se permission mil chuki hain..toh vote karo sab acche se..
hahaha sabse badi shivin fan...1i like that,,,!!LOLLOL...chalo apna poll shuru kiya jayeBig smileBig smile
haya20 Senior Member
haya20
haya20

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
...to be honest i was a litle bit confused with the  tread title...was think why do they want to name Cheetah, Karan...but it turned out to be a  tread for a new name for Yuvi...but i still prefere Gadha over the other names...why can't we vote for gadha?
SahasYuvreenian IF-Rockerz
SahasYuvreenian
SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
haya di thnx dat u gave ur suggestion in cmmnt...well akshu bhul gaya hoga gadha ko option mein dene ke liye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

haya20

haya20 Senior Member
haya20
haya20

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

haya di thnx dat u gave ur suggestion in cmmnt...well akshu bhul gaya hoga gadha ko option mein dene ke liye

you are right...@Akshay...what kind of  democracy  is this...no Gadha optionShocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index