Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Cheetah ka naam karan! :D (Ignore the previous 1) (Page 3)

Poll Question: Let it remain as gadha!!!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [11.11%]
15 [83.33%]
1 [5.56%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

hahaha...wat an awesome..I am sorry again..I know u r tired of hearing my sorries of late comment...but I am really sorry..and ya awesome poll...was laughing through out the poll..!!! ROFL

Arey bhai..no need to say sorry anymore Smile Koi baat nahi..hum yahan par sab kaafi understanding wale log hain..yes..although the forum seems a bit incomplete without u..but i hope u get free soon..and suna nahi hai kya kabhi..friendship mein no sorry..no thank u  LOL

tikh hein bhai...and ya rahi baath rule break karne ki tho tultuli ne bhi tho ekh bar swg ka rule break kar diya na...LOL

arey tultuli ne galti karke sorry bola tha..tumne galti thode na kari hai..hum toh tumko miss kar rahe the...by the way..ab mera ek sorry...aaj maine tumhara almost 1 mahine purana testimonial dekha..maine aajtak dekha hi nahi tha Tongue i think IF doesn't give u notifications for testimonials unlike PM's Tongue

hahaha...koi na...and ya apne hi rule banaya aur apne hi toda? Tongue..and ya koi na..ab mein jatha...hoon kal college..and kal mujhe wapas akar apne ff bhi pure karne hein na? Wink gud nite and swt dreams...!!! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cheetah ka naam karan! :D (Ignore the previous 1) (Page 3)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aditi_4ver

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasYuvreenian

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha4ever

Ullu da patta!!!!!
Tongue Wink
Sry fr usin that word, bt I felt that wud suit...   Embarrassed

lol..aisa bhi name nahi de sakte hum Tongue...aise nafrat toh kabhi kar hi nahi sakte hum yuvi se ki ye bol de LOL

SahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
hey akshu

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

hey akshu

Hello sahas..gud morning :)

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
gud mrng...looks lyk everyone lyks da name khacchar

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Yeah..but m feeling for suru yaar...i mean she was angry with me..i didn't want to do that for hurting anyone Confused  Just masti ka post daala maine...m feeling bad..although i did apologize..but since then no reply Disapprove

SahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Yeah..but m feeling for suru yaar...i mean she was angry with me..i didn't want to do that for hurting anyone Confused  Just masti ka post daala maine...m feeling bad..although i did apologize..but since then no reply Disapprove
kya hua???wat happnd to suru???woh angry kyun hai???UnhappyI dont know da mamlaOuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.