Armu4eva

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

An expensive gift our STAR plus actors bought for themselves

Tweet   
like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Who doesn't love gifts? It's always exciting to receive gifts from loved one and friends. Gifts are the perfect way to show your loved ones that they are special and deserve the best. But it isn't necessary that one should feel special only when somebody else gifts them. Find out the one expensive gift our STAR Plus actors gifted themselves.
STARONE.IN

Pankhuri-AhemAhem
For long time I wanted to buy a BMW for myself. This year I can put a tick on my wish list as finally I got a BMW 5 series for myself. That's one gift I am very proud of buying and it's only for me.

Anjali
Due to work I don't get much time to shop. But right now I am very happy purchasing one thing. It's not that expensive but I love it and wanted to buy it for so long. It's nothing else but a dining table for my house. It's easy to shop for oneself but doing home shopping is very difficult. And I am very happy I finally found the dining table I wanted.

Pankhuri
Right now the only thing I bought for myself is a diamond ring. It's a simple diamond ring which I loved a lot at first sight. I was so excited about it that I showed it off to all my friends and family. They all know how much it means it to me as I bought it from my own money.

Tejal
Though it's not an expensive purchase I would say, but it was the most memorable gift I bought for myself. My first expensive gift would be the mobile phone I purchased from my savings. Thus saving money and spending it all on one thing always makes one feel that you have conquered the world.

These are our STAR Plus actors gifts for themselves. Do let us know what you gifted yourself this year.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1varsha joshidrpallavigoelkie91sweetysarankarajekarxMidnightStarxManeesha_Shanakalicemathsharna2k6samratrocksEkSapnoKiPariSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: Expensive gift bought by actors-Pankhuri" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing. Smile

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
tfs

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
wooow diamond ring at age of 18
niceee disha

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Tfs

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Oh wooow! Damn girly! A diamond ring?! But it's good, she deserves it. She worked damn hard for that money, and she should treat herself! Love you Disha!

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Rockerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Wow she brought a Diamong ring!!!!Big smile
TFSBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.