Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Post the accident…Anoop got engulfed in psychological fear and could never take to the tennis court again. 

Things will change in the coming days as after constant encouragement from Mansi (Samaira Rao) and Shivani (Rishika Mihani), Anoop will once again lift the tennis racket.

Rajlaxmi will not like the entire development but ultimately will decide to forgive Anoop.

Cut to the next scene when Diwali preparations will be shown with the entire family gearing up for celebrations

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

malikmehreen95-Swetha-jps01pensink91frozen.devilindimandygillShanUlasSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival Site - Drama in Love ya" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hope this prophesy is true and not another hoax propagated by the perpetrator!This show is like a beer industry close to running dry!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indimandygillShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
good hai at least after this we can see some other new twists coz i am fed up with tannice ,they are dragging it so long , seems like cvs are dumb with no plot other then tannice and rajlaxmi Confused

Edited by shana0127 - 16 November 2012 at 7:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91mandygill

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@ Armu4eva, thank you for sharing.

@ Shana, second your comments as I feel the story has no substance and I have had enough of RL trying to force-feed Shivani!!!  The story needs to move and it is not!!!
Unhappy

Edited by jps01 - 16 November 2012 at 9:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19mandygillShanUlasSurish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

good hai at least after this we can see some other new twists coz i am fed up with tannice ,they are dragging it so long , seems like cvs are dumb with no plot other then tannice and rajlaxmi Confused

is tennis ne to naak main dum kar rakha haiOuch! hope the match and RJ patch up with anoop happens soon and story moves ahead..i don't know why i feel that the rumor of anamika replacing lmyam might come true..once this tennis issue gets resolved there is nothing much left to show, unless they bring a solid twist!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlasSurish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Mandy no yaar the show belongs to a reputed production house so it wont end so abruptly but yes it wont be a dragged for more then 130 episodes Sleepy

actually they had a very nice story line when they showed shivani working and facing problems at house,in that way they had too much scope to show sahil shivani differences and RL shivani tiftes and how shivani fights her way back

the anoop mansi track seems to go on right track with jealosy and all that but cvs are not able to focus much on it...actually cvs are trying to balance sahil shivani and anoop mansi track all at same time...instead they should go one by one...

first let anoop mansi have the lead and play drama on them be it romance jealousy or whatever good they plan,then give them backseat and then focus on Sahil shivani  child , differences ,romance  or whatever they plan and vice versa...in this way we get at least full drama focused ...instead of mingling and making horrible khichdi of  both the couples Angry

Edited by shana0127 - 17 November 2012 at 3:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillSurish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Mandy no yaar the show belongs to a reputed production house so it wont end so abruptly but yes it wont be a dragged for more then 130 episodes Sleepy

actually they had a very nice story line when they showed shivani working and facing problems at house,in that way they had too much scope to show sahil shivani differences and RL shivani tiftes and how shivani fights her way back

the anoop mansi track seems to go on right track with jealosy and all that but cvs are not able to focus much on it...actually cvs are trying to balance sahil shivani and anoop mansi track all at same time...instead they should go one by one...

first let anoop mansi have the lead and play drama on them be it romance jealousy or whatever good they plan,then give them backseat and then focus on Sahil shivani  child , differences ,romance  or whatever they plan and vice versa...in this way we get at least full drama focused ...instead of mingling and making horrible khichdi of  both the couples Angry

i hope so, but every article of anamika says that it will replace lmyam..don't know..whatever happens i just want AK to be in something where we can at least see him on screen! will hate missing my eye candyConfused!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mandygill

i hope so, but every article of anamika says that it will replace lmyam..don't know..whatever happens i just want AK to be in something where we can at least see him on screen! will hate missing my eye candyConfused!

My Response

Here's the latest update:

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Tellywood

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.