Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Hello people! :D This OS is for all those lovely Armaan-Riddhima and Armaan-Shilpa fans who still miss them, the way I do! L

Enjoy. J

Slightly mature, read at your own risk.

"You're struggling with your career Riddhima Gupta! I'm the only one who can take you where you want to be!" He said looking at her in the eye.

"What does that mean? What do you want me to do?"

He smirked and pulled out a cigarette to fix it between his lips. He lit it alight and blew out a huge puff of smoke. As instantly as he had done that, he bent down to the level of her chair and whispered in her ear.

"Sleep with me."

Riddhima looked at this man absolutely flabbergasted. Armaan Mallik, the King of Indian Cinema. The best and the most reputed actor by the Indian audience. Although he had had his way through success, he needed entertainment side by side. He thought if he entertained so many people, he should be given that importance too.

That's why he dated all kinds of women, beginning from high class business women to struggling models and actresses, like Riddhima Gupta.

"Why do you think I would agree to do this?" She looked confidently in his eye.

He grinned and moved down further next to her lips, mumbling.

"Because you want me. Just like I want you!"

"That's what you think! You think every girl in this world wants to have her day with you! But-"

"Uh-uh!" He interrupted her while she looked at him confused.

"Not day, only one night! That's all I'm asking for." He said getting back on his feet.

"That's must be a small thing for you but not for me!" She got up to leave when he heard her heels clicking. He turned around almost immediately and grabbed her arms.

"No one walks out on Armaan Mallik!"

"Ahhh! You're hurting me Mr. Mallik!"

"Is it? I promise you this is only the beginning. You'll have to come back to me! Because I want you.. and I know you want me too!"

Riddhima was afraid of this man. She had heard plenty about his playboy image but also his successful career and acting skills. She wanted to be in this industry not for the glamour, but for her goal. She loved the whole location, the atmosphere, the people and everything about this industry. But she would never ever fall to such levels to get in to this field. There might be a thousand other ways to be successful here.

She ran out of his office as fast as she could. But she was stopped at the reception by his secretary.

"Excuse me? Are you Riddhima?"

"Umm..Yes!" She said nervously.

"Armaan Sir would like to speak with you." She handed over the phone to her.

She very reluctantly took the phone from the girl and spoke softly.

"Hello?"

"You sound so sexy, do you even know what I want to do to you?"

She closed her eyes tightly as fear gripped her but she kept mum.

"I want to tie you up and make you scream my name all night!"

"Can you please get to the point? I don't have time to waste, someone is waiting for me." She said without sounding frightened and she failed miserably.

"Really? Who is this 'someone' of yours? I thought you were new to this city."

"That's none of your God damn business!" She reprimanded him in a soft voice, not wanting to make an issue.

"Sure! Anyway, tonight I'm inviting you over to my place for dinner. I want you there by 9 pm sharp!"

"To hell with your dinner!"

"Absolutely darling! But only after tonight. If you think you can resist me then I'm sure you'll come tonight. If you want to prove your point, YOU.WILL.COME." He spat on the phone and put it down.

It was 8 pm and she glanced at her watch reluctantly. What should I do? She wondered.

I should go! Yes, I'll go and say it to him simply that I'm not interested in any of his offers! He can get other girls, prettier girl for his 'offer'! I'm not one of those kinds! And Riddhima Gupta doesn't back out from challenges! He has had the nerve to challenge me and I shall prove it to him that I'm not going to sleep with him!

She made up her mind and went to her wardrobe to pick out a dress. She decided to go against a dress and wear casual shorts and a Tee. This can be a big turn off for him She thought gladly. Little did she know, once Armaan Mallik is high..nothing can bring him down.

"Ahhh..Look whose here!" Armaan said with a grin while sipping on to his Beer bottle. His back facing her.

"I'm just here to tell you that I'm not doing 'it' with you. Not now, not never! Get it?"

She said more confidently and with her arms crossed across her chest.

He turned to look at her for the first time this evening and he was left mesmerized by her beauty. Her long white legs glistening through those denim shorts and her casual white T-Shirt made her figure look even more alluring. Her attire ended with a pair of red and blue sneakers and her hair tied up in a pony tail.

She saw him looking at her through the Beer bottle in his hand and decided to fix this thing in his head once and for all. Maybe polite talking would do, she thought and walked to him.

"Look Mr. Mallik. I'm a big fan of your work, and when you called me to your office I was so excited! But when I heard of your intentions I..I just can't..You..You seem like a good man, and your almost 32 right? Why don't you find a nice girl and-" Her words were left hanging at her lips as he threw the Beer bottle aside and joined his lips with hers.

Initially she tried to push him away with her tiny fists trying to throw him aside. She struggled and struggled but nothing was happening, except for his grip getting even more tight on her petite figure and his manly lips grabbing her soft ones.

He felt her give in after a while and grinned. She shut her eyes tight with fear and let him have his way with her because she was drained out of all the energy she had. Her arms hurt in an attempt to push him off of her but she failed every time. He stopped after a while as pulled out of the kiss slowly.

"If you think that without wearing tight clothes and short dresses you can get me to forget you, then you're absolutely wrong babe." He whispered over her lips ever so lightly before placing another soft kiss on her lips.

She was surprised at how this man knew her plan to thwart him. What was she thinking? Obviously he would know! He was 'The Armaan Mallik'!

"Please don't do this to me.." She said softly.

"I haven't even started with you yet." He said slowly and picked her up in his arms.

"Please." That was it she could say because she was absolutely worn out with all the struggling.

He just kept his eyes locked with hers and starting moving towards his bedroom.

As they reached his room, he put her on the bed softly and went to draw the curtains and shut the door. She lay there on the bed, numb and frozen.

He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside, revealing his chiseled six packs and multiple tattoos. Next he got rid of his belt and decided to keep his jeans on, maybe she could help him with that.

He came and sat next to her on the bed while she backed up a little. He lifted his hand to touch her face and lips while she looked away trying to get away, but he wouldn't let her. He held her chin and roughly turned her face to him. He made himself comfortable next to her and landed on his elbow.

"You smell so good.." He bent down and nuzzled in her hair.

"Your skin, your hair, your body..everything make me want you so much. So much that I'm afraid I'll break you in to pieces. So much that I want to feel you scream my name in pleasure when I caress you."

He kissed the pulse point on her neck and rubbed his nose there making her shudder with pleasure. She couldn't help lift her hand and engage it in his hair, ruffling them. He groaned as he felt her respond to his caress. That's exactly what he wanted to go ahead with her.

He gripped her waist with one hand and the other hand went south touching her legs. She felt so soft and beautiful everywhere. He wanted to touch her all over at the same time but it wasn't possible.

His hand reached the button of her shorts and snapped it off in a second while his mouth busy in caressing her throat and neck.

He pulled off her shorts and grabbed her hands, getting them to the button of his jeans. She didn't react for a while, irritating him a little. He bit her on her neck to grab her attention as she looked at him spellbound.

"Get my jeans off." He growled.

Her brain processed his words and almost instantly, she undid the button of his jeans and he pulled it down.

He grabbed her waist and lifted her off the bed so that now they were on they're knees in the middle of the bed. He caught hold of the hem of her T-shirt and brought it upwards, getting it off her body. The minute coverings on her body were also no hindrance as peeled off her final layers.

Without hitting the bed under them, he wrapped her legs around his waist and entered her. The pain she felt for the first few seconds was almost unbearable. But as his movements began picking up pace, the pain was replaced by an unknown pleasure. She arched her back and let him take her till she felt herself and him release their sinuous desires in each other.

She fell back on the bed and he fell on top of her, dripping with sweat. He looked in to her eye and said.

"I told you you'll scream my name in pleasure, didn't I?" He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"This was wrong Mr. Mallik. We shouldn't have-"

"Armaan. It's Armaan for you." He held her hand and kissed it gently.

"But this..Weren't you dating that model? That Aleeza Rai?"

"That was only sex."

"Just like it was only sex with me too right?"

"Yes. Atleast that's what I thought till I saw you this evening. But now, I want you to know that this was not only sex. I want to continue seeing you? Alright?"

"Mr. Mallik..OWWW!" She scowled as he hit her naked butt.

"You say Mr. Mallik again and I shall hit you again. Cool?"

"Fine! Armaan! Happy?" She showed him her tongue.

"Very happy!" He grinned and bent down to kiss her again.

A year later, Riddhima's success knew no bounds. She was oozing success and glamour wherever she went. Obviously, her career had kick-started as soon as Armaan had recommended her to huge Producers and Directors. Her first movie was opposite him and was a huge huge success. The audience loved their pair and soon they made their relationship public.

In month from now on, they were scheduled to get married. Armaan had recently proposed to her in the whole filmy way as he took her to a Yort and proposed to her in front of the Media.

She was only 23 and he was 33 now almost! But they didn't care, they loved each other and wanted to be with each other forever.

"Your not working with that dog Riddhima! End of story!"

"Armaan he's one of the most reputed actors in this fraternity!"

"Reputed my foot! All he wants to do is get laid with some hot chick. And if you want to get laid so badly I'm all yours!"

"Wha-? Armaan..I'm not going to have sex with him! It has only been a month since we got married, stop behaving like an over possessive husband! You promised me you would change after marriage."

In they're dating phase Armaan had beaten up a lot of men who tried to do wrong things with her. He couldn't stand anyone else even staring at her. He would make their eyes pop out of their sockets, literally!

"I'm sorry but your not working with that Abhimanyu Modi!"

"You know that no one can win against you!" Riddhima said wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Oh yes!" He kissed her softly.

"I want to have sex." Riddhima said with a pout.

"And what about our meeting with that magazine editor?"

"He can go f**k! While we do the same." She winked at him suggestively and pulled down his shorts and her jeans.

"Ooo..Someone seems very desperate!"

"You have no idea!"

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he took her to a whole new journey of love, desire and care. And they couldn't have asked for more.

Likes and comments please. :D Hope I didn't go too overboard :|

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

afggirl58mahi530jyotiagarwalmysterious.lovenIhArIkA-AK-ashwini16Tuba_KSGday_lilyAr_Asyafanrads73937Rhea.KaJenasmanidivi1octcutiepreetcrazy_4_karanGudduluvsKaJen_addictionsweetnanduHR-DMG4lifemeetturupzloveusoni4evaojaswi_kajenAMMY12mandy15crazy4KASH_ARjiyaa_m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Till The World Ends." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

"You're struggling with your career Shilpa Malhotra! I'm the only one who can take you where you want to be!" He said looking at her in the eye.

"What does that mean? What do you want me to do?"

He smirked and pulled out a cigarette to fix it between his lips. He lit it alight and blew out a huge puff of smoke. As instantly as he had done that, he bent down to the level of her chair and whispered in her ear.

"Sleep with me."

Shilpa looked at this man absolutely flabbergasted. Armaan Mallik, the King of Indian Cinema. The best and the most reputed actor by the Indian audience. Although he had had his way through success, he needed entertainment side by side. He thought if he entertained so many people, he should be given that importance too.

That's why he dated all kinds of women, beginning from high class business women to struggling models and actresses, like Shilpa Malhotra.

"Why do you think I would agree to do this?" She looked confidently in his eye.

He grinned and moved down further next to her lips, mumbling.

"Because you want me. Just like I want you!"

"That's what you think! You think every girl in this world wants to have her day with you! But-"

"Uh-uh!" He interrupted her while she looked at him confused.

"Not day, only one night! That's all I'm asking for." He said getting back on his feet.

"That's must be a small thing for you but not for me!" She got up to leave when he heard her heels clicking. He turned around almost immediately and grabbed her arms.

"No one walks out on Armaan Mallik!"

"Ahhh! You're hurting me Mr. Mallik!"

"Is it? I promise you this is only the beginning. You'll have to come back to me! Because I want you.. and I know you want me too!"

Shilpa was afraid of this man. She had heard plenty about his playboy image but also his successful career and acting skills. She wanted to be in this industry not for the glamour, but for her goal. She loved the whole location, the atmosphere, the people and everything about this industry. But she would never ever fall to such levels to get in to this field. There might be a thousand other ways to be successful here.

She ran out of his office as fast as she could. But she was stopped at the reception by his secretary.

"Excuse me? Are you Shilpa?"

"Umm..Yes!" She said nervously.

"Armaan Sir would like to speak with you." She handed over the phone to her.

She very reluctantly took the phone from the girl and spoke softly.

"Hello?"

"You sound so sexy, do you even know what I want to do to you?"

She closed her eyes tightly as fear gripped her but she kept mum.

"I want to tie you up and make you scream my name all night!"

"Can you please get to the point? I don't have time to waste, someone is waiting for me." She said without sounding frightened and she failed miserably.

"Really? Who is this 'someone' of yours? I thought you were new to this city."

"That's none of your God damn business!" She reprimanded him in a soft voice, not wanting to make an issue.

"Sure! Anyway, tonight I'm inviting you over to my place for dinner. I want you there by 9 pm sharp!"

"To hell with your dinner!"

"Absolutely darling! But only after tonight. If you think you can resist me then I'm sure you'll come tonight. If you want to prove your point, YOU.WILL.COME." He spat on the phone and put it down.

It was 8 pm and she glanced at her watch reluctantly. What should I do? She wondered.

I should go! Yes, I'll go and say it to him simply that I'm not interested in any of his offers! He can get other girls, prettier girl for his 'offer'! I'm not one of those kinds! And Shilpa Malhotra doesn't back out from challenges! He has had the nerve to challenge me and I shall prove it to him that I'm not going to sleep with him!

She made up her mind and went to her wardrobe to pick out a dress. She decided to go against a dress and wear casual shorts and a Tee. This can be a big turn off for him She thought gladly. Little did she know, once Armaan Mallik is high..nothing can bring him down.

"Ahhh..Look whose here!" Armaan said with a grin while sipping on to his Beer bottle. His back facing her.

"I'm just here to tell you that I'm not doing 'it' with you. Not now, not never! Get it?"

She said more confidently and with her arms crossed across her chest.

He turned to look at her for the first time this evening and he was left mesmerized by her beauty. Her long white legs glistening through those denim shorts and her casual white T-Shirt made her figure look even more alluring. Her attire ended with a pair of red and blue sneakers and her hair tied up in a pony tail.

She saw him looking at her through the Beer bottle in his hand and decided to fix this thing in his head once and for all. Maybe polite talking would do, she thought and walked to him.

"Look Mr. Mallik. I'm a big fan of your work, and when you called me to your office I was so excited! But when I heard of your intentions I..I just can't..You..You seem like a good man, and your almost 32 right? Why don't you find a nice girl and-" Her words were left hanging at her lips as he threw the Beer bottle aside and joined his lips with hers.

Initially she tried to push him away with her tiny fists trying to throw him aside. She struggled and struggled but nothing was happening, except for his grip getting even more tight on her petite figure and his manly lips grabbing her soft ones.

He felt her give in after a while and grinned. She shut her eyes tight with fear and let him have his way with her because she was drained out of all the energy she had. Her arms hurt in an attempt to push him off of her but she failed every time. He stopped after a while as pulled out of the kiss slowly.

"If you think that without wearing tight clothes and short dresses you can get me to forget you, then you're absolutely wrong babe." He whispered over her lips ever so lightly before placing another soft kiss on her lips.

She was surprised at how this man knew her plan to thwart him. What was she thinking? Obviously he would know! He was 'The Armaan Mallik'!

"Please don't do this to me.." She said softly.

"I haven't even started with you yet." He said slowly and picked her up in his arms.

"Please." That was it she could say because she was absolutely worn out with all the struggling.

He just kept his eyes locked with hers and starting moving towards his bedroom.

As they reached his room, he put her on the bed softly and went to draw the curtains and shut the door. She lay there on the bed, numb and frozen.

He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside, revealing his chiseled six packs and multiple tattoos. Next he got rid of his belt and decided to keep his jeans on, maybe she could help him with that.

He came and sat next to her on the bed while she backed up a little. He lifted his hand to touch her face and lips while she looked away trying to get away, but he wouldn't let her. He held her chin and roughly turned her face to him. He made himself comfortable next to her and landed on his elbow.

"You smell so good.." He bent down and nuzzled in her hair.

"Your skin, your hair, your body..everything make me want you so much. So much that I'm afraid I'll break you in to pieces. So much that I want to feel you scream my name in pleasure when I caress you."

He kissed the pulse point on her neck and rubbed his nose there making her shudder with pleasure. She couldn't help lift her hand and engage it in his hair, ruffling them. He groaned as he felt her respond to his caress. That's exactly what he wanted to go ahead with her.

He gripped her waist with one hand and the other hand went south touching her legs. She felt so soft and beautiful everywhere. He wanted to touch her all over at the same time but it wasn't possible.

His hand reached the button of her shorts and snapped it off in a second while his mouth busy in caressing her throat and neck.

He pulled off her shorts and grabbed her hands, getting them to the button of his jeans. She didn't react for a while, irritating him a little. He bit her on her neck to grab her attention as she looked at him spellbound.

"Get my jeans off." He growled.

Her brain processed his words and almost instantly, she undid the button of his jeans and he pulled it down.

He grabbed her waist and lifted her off the bed so that now they were on they're knees in the middle of the bed. He caught hold of the hem of her T-shirt and brought it upwards, getting it off her body. The minute coverings on her body were also no hindrance as peeled off her final layers.

Without hitting the bed under them, he wrapped her legs around his waist and entered her. The pain she felt for the first few seconds was almost unbearable. But as his movements began picking up pace, the pain was replaced by an unknown pleasure. She arched her back and let him take her till she felt herself and him release their sinuous desires in each other.

She fell back on the bed and he fell on top of her, dripping with sweat. He looked in to her eye and said.

"I told you you'll scream my name in pleasure, didn't I?" He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"This was wrong Mr. Mallik. We shouldn't have-"

"Armaan. It's Armaan for you." He held her hand and kissed it gently.

"But this..Weren't you dating that model? That Aleeza Rai?"

"That was only sex."

"Just like it was only sex with me too right?"

"Yes. Atleast that's what I thought till I saw you this evening. But now, I want you to know that this was not only sex. I want to continue seeing you? Alright?"

"Mr. Mallik..OWWW!" She scowled as he hit her naked butt.

"You say Mr. Mallik again and I shall hit you again. Cool?"

"Fine! Armaan! Happy?" She showed him her tongue.

"Very happy!" He grinned and bent down to kiss her again.

A year later, Shilpa's success knew no bounds. She was oozing success and glamour wherever she went. Obviously, her career had kick-started as soon as Armaan had recommended her to huge Producers and Directors. Her first movie was opposite him and was a huge huge success. The audience loved their pair and soon they made their relationship public.

In month from now on, they were scheduled to get married. Armaan had recently proposed to her in the whole filmy way as he took her to a Yort and proposed to her in front of the Media.

She was only 23 and he was 33 now almost! But they didn't care, they loved each other and wanted to be with each other forever.

"Your not working with that dog Shilpa! End of story!"

"Armaan he's one of the most reputed actors in this fraternity!"

"Reputed my foot! All he wants to do is get laid with some hot chick. And if you want to get laid so badly I'm all yours!"

"Wha-? Armaan..I'm not going to have sex with him! It has only been a month since we got married, stop behaving like an over possessive husband! You promised me you would change after marriage."

In they're dating phase Armaan had beaten up a lot of men who tried to do wrong things with her. He couldn't stand anyone else even staring at her. He would make their eyes pop out of their sockets, literally!

"I'm sorry but your not working with that Abhimanyu Modi!"

"You know that no one can win against you!" Shilpa said wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Oh yes!" He kissed her softly.

"I want to have sex." Shilpa said with a pout.

"And what about our meeting with that magazine editor?"

"He can go f**k! While we do the same." She winked at him suggestively and pulled down his shorts and her jeans.

"Ooo..Someone seems very desperate!"

"You have no idea!"

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he took her to a whole new journey of love, desire and care. And they couldn't have asked for more.

Likes and comments please. :D Hope I didn't go too overboard K

Edited by -Fizzi- - 16 November 2012 at 3:13am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12rash.guptadreamygirl_95ammy_amnaSar_MDannyelaivhnajTuba_KSGIn3ffable_lOv3GurpreetKaSh16sasyaAr_AsyafanzarishkhanDontAskrads73937krazy4kashvidu87KaNcHaN_06risingsea101awesomesoni4evaPumpkinnsammy4uKaSh-Maneet-Fan-KaShti-teenorchidcrazy4KASH_AR-Heart-Hacker-

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
awesome
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Awesome

-Fizzi-

jiyaa_m

IF-Sizzlerz

jiyaa_m

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
nice os 

-Fizzi-

sweetnandu

IF-Dazzler

sweetnandu

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
nice one..!!

-Fizzi-

KaNcHaN_06

IF-Dazzler

KaNcHaN_06

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

ula la so hot...Embarrassed

awsome osWink

-Fizzi-

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
ths is sooo amazinggg yaar seriouslyy...loveds it.. Glad to c u around. Wheee...

-Fizzi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top