Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Ashok Sundari grows up-SBS 16/11/12 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@lucy-they have taken a teenager,so that means there will be an older girl in the future,the girl you are talking of Srishti Rode,can be shown when AS completely grows
Ahsaas is still her her teens-as per my estimation she may be just 14-15 in that phase everyone generally looks very awkward
also the most important thing they had to do while casting AS is get someone who looks younger than Sona-Sona herself hasnt come out of her teens yet...

even i am wondering what they will do of Kartikeya-are they going to keep him in his Kumar form forever?-i guess so!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

baljindarkaurDeewaniRimisia221--Yukthi--deboleena.manna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashok Sundari grows up-SBS 16/11/12 (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
so kartikey remains in the kumar form coz if they were gonna bring new one then sbs segment me jarur batate

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
oh again I missed it..can anyone post the link?AC is a good choice..by look AK n AC both have siilarity...

btw did u notice all the the teen girl actors name start with A...Anushka..Ashnoor n now Ahesas..WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--foram.

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
link please Cool

foram.

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
OuchAshi badi ho jayegiCryitni jaldiCry.Gonna miss you my cute sweetie pieHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--foram.

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Thnxxx for the update

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Oh AS has grown !! Mahadev Parvati are will now be parents of a teenager.. Tough times for them..Gayi shanti Kailash ki.. LOL

foram.

Nishajos

IF-Dazzler

Nishajos

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
So soon Shocked. Don't know how to feel about this. I was liking the tiny tot too much. Her chemistry with Mohit was awesome. Oh well. Unhappy

foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.