Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Hey everyone there was an SBS segment today
Ashoksundari has now grown up,into a teenager
Now the role is played by  Ahsaas Channa(Oh Im Gonna Miss AshnoorCry)
AS expresses her desire to meet Kartikeya,Mahadev and Parvati promise her that they will go to meet him.AS hugs Parvati and Mahadev
A Small interview with Ahsaas who explains her look and says shes very happy to have gotten this role to play Mahadevs daughter,and both Mohit and Sona are very sweet,and down to earth and she is having a good experience of working with them.
The Voiceover says that now the story will revolve around a grown up Ashok Sundari for sometime.

In SBB
-the Aiyaa segment,they were prasing Mohits Yaksha LookEmbarrassed.

will post the links soon
shruti

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

baljindarkaur-Swetha-chunkysonymnx12Nishajosflamingo_ariesTinacoolDeewaniRimihemavidzIndu13sia221sukhi...chand1234-Priti11-deboleena.mannaArnav90foram.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashok Sundari grows up-SBS 16/11/12" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gods_child

IF-Dazzler

Gods_child

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
tfs ..i just want one offscreen moharika interview its been really long..ashu will be missed :(

Edited by Gods_child - 16 November 2012 at 2:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu13--Yukthi--

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
God Knows why Mohit and Sona are always kept in hiding off late...
thier offscreen interviews together used to be kind of funny-both of them blushingROFL...we had nicknamed them Mr and Ms BlushROFL
i guess the last interview we got of them was during Mohits birthday-that was a really cute one!Sona sang a song for Mohit and Mohit asking that Parvati should stop cryingROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Gods_childIndu13DeewaniRimihemavidzsia221deboleena.mannachand1234--Yukthi--foram.

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
It was a nice segment. Ashnoor will be missed very badlyDisapprove. The young teenage girl to play AS is a good actress she played the son of Sushmita in Vaastushastra and SRK's son in Kabhi Alvida na Kehna.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221--Yukthi--foram.

Gods_child

IF-Dazzler

Gods_child

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
@shruti i miss badly mr and miss blush..i hope we get a segment on sona's bday atleast..

--Yukthi--foram.

vvishalini

Groupbie

vvishalini

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
if ashok sundari grown up then what about karthikey

--Yukthi--foram.

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
first time highly disappointed with the casting.really i don't like this new girl.ashnoor's grown up should have been someone really beautiful.it would be better if they took ash's previous grown up version in shobha somnath ki.highly disappointed.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
oh! i will miss our ash alot Ouch
and i too want an offscreen interview of mr and miss blush Cry
its been ages i saw an interview of mohit Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gods_child

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.