Pavitra Rishta

Today SBS Happy deshmukh Family (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latika_AshVik

TFS...:) nice segment...anki and hiten were hilarious off-screen...:):) but sbs people didnt tell that why they r happy!!   it can be possible that may be purvi joined manav's office...
they told,its cause purvi shiftd wid dem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today SBS Happy deshmukh Family (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latika_AshVik

TFS...:) nice segment...anki and hiten were hilarious off-screen...:):) but sbs people didnt tell that why they r happy!!   it can be possible that may be purvi joined manav's office...
latika purvi can't join manav's office bcoz arjun also works there...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

no body crying ,,,,,,,its cant be happen in pavitra rishta , very unfair ,,,,
lindaLOLLOL LOLLOLLOL LOLLOL.Let them be happy and we can be happy without a glycerin episode for once.
At least Purvi will be away from greedy Manju and Punni.I hope Manav offers Purvi a job.Remember he was talking abt a new project i believe in Pune or something.Hope he gives that project to Purvi so that she can distract herself.

ekta made  a day without glycerin for deshmukh family , definitely we can be happy but if ekta show any arjun ovi scene then i will need glycerin ,Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
oh pune pune pune pune pune , i so want manav will give her a project , oh pune project definitely nice one , at least we can see purvi at new place ,
If i see Arjun and Ovi i just need a gun lol.
RD mentioned in an article that he was shooting in Pune for his show.I didnt hear it but it was discussed in the AT.So me being the  hopeful one is really preying we get an Arvi scene there but oh no pregnancy track
ARVI scene on the way AS ASHA ALSO CONFIRMED IT  so finger cross for pune scene aND PREGNANCY also confirm ,  someone asked asha that she is excited or not  for this , her ans is yes , she is also excited  so  confirm but hope no double pregnancy at least . if ovi also pregnant then my eys condition will Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry  and face condition wil l Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28Mi*chi*gaurav_ankita08NadaCintaameiliaashfaque2012

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Ovi will get pregnant of romil's child i think so...
Hope it happens like that only...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-Orchid25

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

lindaLOLLOL LOLLOLLOL LOLLOL.Let them be happy and we can be happy without a glycerin episode for once.
At least Purvi will be away from greedy Manju and Punni.I hope Manav offers Purvi a job.Remember he was talking abt a new project i believe in Pune or something.Hope he gives that project to Purvi so that she can distract herself.

ekta made  a day without glycerin for deshmukh family , definitely we can be happy but if ekta show any arjun ovi scene then i will need glycerin ,Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
oh pune pune pune pune pune , i so want manav will give her a project , oh pune project definitely nice one , at least we can see purvi at new place ,
linda u will need glycerine for crying jhote aasu for ovi thats not right yaar
Real one is indeed...

real one for ovi ,,no yarr, ovi dont deserve my real aasu ,,, i save my real happy aasu for ARVI reunion . .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28Mi*chi*gaurav_ankita08-LiveLaughLove-ashfaque2012

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

If i see Arjun and Ovi i just need a gun lol.
RD mentioned in an article that he was shooting in Pune for his show.I didnt hear it but it was discussed in the AT.So me being the  hopeful one is really preying we get an Arvi scene there but oh no pregnancy track
ARVI scene on the way AS ASHA ALSO CONFIRMED IT  so finger cross for pune scene aND PREGNANCY also confirm ,  someone asked asha that she is excited or not  for this , her ans is yes , she is also excited  so  confirm but hope no double pregnancy at least . if ovi also pregnant then my eys condition will Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry  and face condition wil l Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
i dont want purvi to gt pregnant now-after arjun-ovi marrige
if she is already pregnnat,its still fine
she will break every deshmuk trust
who r so happy to bring her at deshmuk house

ovi pregnant-it has to cum,she is married to arjun,plus luvs him too,hw much arjun will avoid her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurav_ankita08-LiveLaughLove-ashfaque2012

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

linda u will need glycerine for crying jhote aasu for ovi thats not right yaar
Real one is indeed...

real one for ovi ,,no yarr, ovi dont deserve my real aasu ,,, i save my real happy aasu for ARVI reunion . .
even i save my Real aasun for arvi n archana in pr...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28Orchid25ashfaque2012

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by sherma

why everyone happy ?????
cause finally purvi came to stay at deshmuk house
i wonder whre will she sleep

dont worry she will share kitchen room with teju LOL
but dude kitchen is very small
wake up call for manav-take a big house
must b tats y armaan will shift to kolkatta

wake up call for manav ,,, no yaar  ..manav only business tycoon for arcana and ovis shopping ... manavs money only gone for shopping , bank account empty for big house now .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pn_92ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top