Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-Teri yaad Aati hai Epilogue-Page35 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 39

Kurup

IF-Dazzler

Kurup

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Saiii...this was fab...every emotions were very well illustrated,,,,ashu's condition, nidhi's concern, rangantah's concern and suppport everything...

I am at loss of words right now...loss of memory is a punishment to the loved one and actuallly not the one who actuallly suffers through it...dont give this punishment to nidhi plzzz...

get them together very sooonnn...

U reallly have something special in ur brain, wat is it that u feed ur brain,,,,coz u reallly come up with very exciting and interesting scripts...way to go dude...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-Teri yaad Aati hai Epilogue-Page35 (Page 9)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Originally posted by Aazeen02

Ok sai, as I promised... m back...

The ekta concept goes like, some of which u had already pointed out, one person having marriage, multiple times... one single charecter dies, God knows how many times... every time the charecter meets wid an accident, either a person goes through a memory loss or a plastic surgery, or both...

which our esteemed writer of our beloved show says is different from the ekta type of shows... n its true actually... If u had seen, the accident episodes, in which ashu ji got bahao in gomti maiyaa, had it been the ekta kinda show, it wud have gone through a whole lot of memory loss, plastic surgery to accomodate the new actor... But, thanx, it wasnt..

had it been the ekta kapoor's concept, nidhi would have first gone married with rohan, then divorced,ashu would have married mallu... then nidhi would have been married to ashu, then again divorced... then married to amar, then again divorced, then again married to ashu... in the mean while ashu would have been married to aahana, n then divorced and then again got to marry nidhi...

ab soch lo, humare ktlk ka kya hota agar ye ekta kapoor concept se banti...?LOL

Ayyoo ,i forgot my story ...LOLLOL

Dont worry , you will not see separation in this ...no third person coming in between make ashu realize how much he love nidhi ...I want them to sort it out in there own way ...so no plastic surgery , no multiple's marriage ..most importantly no haddi's LOLLOL

Between , i am still banging my head as in how to justify BB's sudden disappearance and how his Alzheimer got cured completely ..I hope , I mange this one  Wink
LOL
LOLLOLLOL C'mon start writing... Main toh aapke doubt clear kar rahi thi... try doi g, kuch na kuch solution niklega boss...! and to freshen up ur mind, u can read my fic... have just posted it...

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Chapter 3:

"Who are you?"…It was just a mere word, but the impact was much more than she could tackle, she shuddered with the sheer force of his words …clutching every last straw just to make the world suck little less...She gazed in those eyes , his deep , confused eyes and she understood ..That he lost all memories of her...Everything about her wiped out of his memory just like that as though a part of him robbed away and a part of her slipped away...she sat there looking at him unsure , confused and in pain!

He coughed to get her attention...which put her out of trance slowly she got up and turn towards him …" I will….hmm….I will call Dr Ranganath …you please rest "

He saw pain in those eyes ,he wondered ..what he said which put her in so much misery ..as she turned he extnded his arm but stopped in middle …. As she left he felt a strange sense of sadness overruling his sense , making him giddy …slightly he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep ….to a sleep where there are no dreams , nothing to look forward but never ending darkness ….!

"Who did this...?" she hissed, Dr Ranganath looked at her helplessly...Anjie came near and wrapper her arm around nidhi ……Nidhi pushed her away "I want an answer! Who did this to him …?", Anjie cupped her face and spoke slowly " nidhi , relax …We already lodged a complaint , police are checking on that ….."

Dr Ranganath cut her in between …" police suspecting that, it must be robbery case ….because his watch, wallet is missing …I think it's not because of some personal grudge!"

Nidhi collapsed on nearby chair "Who bought him here …Any idea?" did he say anything ….?"

Dr Ranganath shook his head ….." no .he just said that he found Dr Ashuthosh lying in middle of road all alone……with head injury so immediately he bought him to nearby hospital…..fortunately it was KGH and you know the rest .."

Nidhi closed her eyes in despair….after a while she spoke with a voice so cold and devoid of emotions…." Whoever it is, I am not going to leave them now….they have to bear the consequences "

Immediately anjie came near her …and shook her "Nidhi  ...I know you are upset …but …"

Nidhi cried " but what?"

Anjie" But I don't want you to go behind ….and concentrate on some unimportant things now …."

Nidhi looked at her furiously "unimportant things!...you think it is unimportant thing ..they tried to kill my husband …look at him , he is hurt ….miserable and ….."

Anjie looked at her in confusion "Anjie …he doesn't remember anything …..Anything at all "

Anjie looked at her with unbelief "what do you mean by …don't remember?"

With tears trickling down her cheeks, she muttered  ..." he asked me who am I …..He asked what I am to him ? Tell me what can I answer to this question?..He lost all memories of mine, of us …" anjie took her in her arms as she cried her heart out ….." Shhh ..Nidhi , nothing is wrong …he must be still in shock , I am sure everything will be fine …Look at me here " and she cupped nidhi's face …" trust me …Jijaji is going to be fine …And now you have to be strong because he need you now …..You know that right "

Nidhi shook her head …."He don't need me ..He doesn't like me around anymore "

Anjie wiped her tears …" nidhi ! ….you are assuming ….this can never happen that jijaji get tired of you...it's not possible at all that he can't stand you ……"

"And what made you think that …he will be fine, that he will take me back in his life ..accept me , remember me .."

Anjie smiled at her …" because he love you …he love you like there is no end and you too …."

If not much but anjie's words somewhere comforted her, reassured her that..yes may be , he will remember her ….may be !

Soon news reached everyone …BB, CV and DB came running to her, asking her question which she can't answer ...Answers which still she is searching. …BB and CV comforted her that he will be fine but other hand DB screeched and cried cursing those who did this to her damad …..In between crying for nidhi's misfortune that she got to put up with all this …

Nidhi felt like running away from everyone, shut away from everyone …..! but she know …she can't turn her back ..at least not from Ashuthosh , no matter what ….

It's been one whole day since the incident even though his condition is getting better  but still ….He don't remember anything about nidhi, nor anything about his marriage …one or two time, she tried to come near him but soon she sensed her presence causing him discomfort …it was not easy for her to stay away from him and see that strange look whenever she caught his eyes..As if he is looking at a complete stranger, someone who is no one to him …someone who he can't relate to at all…

So HK took all responsibility of taking care of his needs, and nidhi stayed away from him as much as she can …

Nidhi and CV both entered Dr yadav's cabin ….After taking there seat , Dr Yadav came straight to the point " Dr nidhi ..I was witing for all reports before coming to any conlusion…."

Nidhi nodded her head that he can contiue …" Well….Its hard but I have to tell you this , we did CT scan as well as electroencephalogram …And some blood test , here are the reports …to see wher is the defect and how much it impacted his brain…..and I spoke with him yesterday , just to see whether this affected his thinking ability ….And he seems to be fine in that area …I mean …He is able to recall procedural memories ..but not episodic ….I hope you are getting what I mean ?"

Nidhi looked at him with confusion …" Dr nidhi …because of his injury , he lost some memories….memories of some events of his life …in medical term we call it retrograde amnesia …."

Nidhi cut him in between ….." Amnesia ?!...you mean he is going to be like this ….throughout his life …"

Dr yadav shook his head …." No …I mean I don't know ..it depend ,for  some people retrograde amnesia can cover just a minute ,even a few seconds…weeks may be months…it depend but for some , it remain for life time ! But it will not affct anymore ..I mean ..He forgot only  a phase of his life  but he is not going to forget something which he is going remember from now …."

Nidhi wiped those tears which are falling slowly from her eyes ….." Why me ?...he seems to be fine with Heeraman kaka ..Dr rangnath ..why me ?"

At that moment ,Dr Yadav pitied this girl …" I treated one person few years back…..She was 53 when she diagnosed with amnesia …Later she could recall everything but nothing related to her childrens ..she presumed she is 34 not 53 ..she can tell you everything related to her life but could not rememebr anything relatd to her mother hood nor how she raised her childrens ….it was gone , wiped out .."

CV Squeezed her hand ….And turned towards Dr yadav .." Aren't  there any cure …?"

-" yes …may be …"

Suddenly Nidhi tunred towards him with a hope ….and muttered …"How ?"

Dr yadav …..smiled " By jogging patients memory by exposing them to places , incidents and peoples ….which will help them to recall…"

That's all she needed …a little hope to pull her life , ashuthosh's life together ….." But Dr Nidhi , be careful…."

Sensing her silence he continued…" Dr Ashuthosh is going through rough phase just like you right now …you remember everything but he doesn't!...too much of strong emotions might disoriant his situation…"

Nidhi smiled …" yes , I will ..take care of that .."

And she tuerned towards CV …" Baba , lest go home ….."

BB slowly opened the door and peeked in …He saw that Ashuthosh is wide awake staring at empty ceiling, slowly he tip toed till his bed and stood there gazing at his son …Not his flesh and blood but the son he loved immensely as his own ….it pained him to see him like this , he wished he can take everything ..all the pain and make his own …he wondered whether  his son ..Ashuthosh remember him ..or his memories too wiped out of his mind just like nidhi's …..he felt sudden sadness as nidhi I's sad face flashed in his mind ….Ashuthosh turned around and stared at him in disbelief ,slowly he got up from bed ..extending his arm ..he muttered " Baba….."

Bb felt happy that ashuthosh rememer him …solwly he extended his hand and took Ashuthosh hands in his …." Baba …you …you came back….!" As he spoke Bb saw so much pain , hurt ..and question in those eyes

Not sure what to respond, BB looked at him silently …" Ashuthosh …I ..I just came to see you …How are you beta …you rest properly ….I know you are going to be fine"

Ashuthosh ignored …."Baba don't worry about me ……I am fine …even docotr told me ..I am fine …its just ….small injury …"…he sat there silently for a minute and then again he spoke " why you left me ……? Baba …all alone "

It pricked him really bad …BB caressed his head …." I am sorry Ashuthosh …..It's just that..I was too lost …too vulnerable at that time …I know that's not excuse …nor I can change what happened …that I left you all alone …"

Ashuhtosh shook his head ……" that's not what I mean ……you came back ! I thought you will nevr come …"

BB wiped his tear …." Are you not happy that your baba came back …? Are you still angry with me ??"

Ashuthosh shook his head ……" that's not what I mean …"

BB "I had a daughter , nandini !...she left me for the man she loved ..I was angry , furious that she left me…her baba for someone else …then one day , I heard she died…It pained me that somewher i am responsible for her death …..those days I was depressed , difficult …..found evrything hopeless ..evenutally I started forgetting things ….finding difficulty in keeping relationships and understanding thinhs, managing my day to day life …and one day I found out that its not only nandini's death which is causing this ….worseing my situation but something else…..that day I came to know , I am suffering from ….Alzheimer's disease ….I did not wanted to be burden to you ….And I left you without anything ….May be I was wrong , may be I was right ..I don't know !"

Ashu sat silently as if he is taking all this bit by bit ….." then one day Nidhi came to me …she took care of me , just like you always did …she helped me  and she bought me here to you …."

As he heard that name , it sent thousand  emotions running through his heart ..he felt too much , many things clustering his inside ..breaking him same time making him alive ..he wondred , how can one person he doesn't even know can make him feel this way ……After a while he loked up at BB and slowly muuttered " Nidhi!...?"  with a voice mingled with love affcetion ..and depth which amazed him !

Bb looked at him with pianful eyes …." Yes nidhi , my naathin ..nandini's daughter"

He nodded ….as his lips twitched , stretched to form tiny smile and he mumbled to himself " nidhi " ..not sure why but he felt strangely happy ….

Even though Dr yadav's words comforted her ..it is just for a second ..again she felt so hopeless ..she felt as If she is standing in thin line between hope and hopelesness …when she reached Db came and hugged her …..as if she was waiting for this nidhi colapsed in DB's arm crying her heart out …..

"nidhi ….meri bachi …kya hua ..dactar ne batay na Ashuthosh teek ho jayega !"

Nidhi shook her head …" Db …what if …, if he don't ..what if he doesnt get better …what if he never recall my memories ever again "

Db smiled …."tho kya hua …huh?! …Use naye yaadein dena ….Naye yaadien jo use keechke tere paas laa deta hai "

She hugged Db and warpped her arm ..snuggling in her lap ... but yes , if not much... DB's words comfoted her again ….she thought , yes there is hope ….may be !

Ashuthosh eyes were open as he laid on his back ..counting squares on ceiling ..he thought , may be this repetitive motion wil bring him some comfort….

The door opened and a face peeked in ….he know it is the same girl who snuggled in his arm when he opened his eyes ..she is the same one who looked into his eyes with so much love and passion ….he know when he slept ,she sat next to him for hours..,just gazing at him..he hands tightly clutching side of chair as if she holding herself from touching him  …sometime even though he was not sleeping , he acted as if sleeping …to feel her near him.

Sensing his silence , she spoke at last …" Hk is out of town …so I bought you lunch….Hmm..are you hungry now ?"

He nodded his head as his tummy grumbled making strange sound ….She smiled " I got it …you must be very hungry..wait till get a plate and spoon .."

Before he could stop , she quickly , helped him to get up and adjusted his pilloow…he muttered "thank you ".

She emptied the container on plate all thewhile..making sure , it is not spiling out ..he found it really cute the way she put her tongue out while doing something with concentration…

He extended his hand to take the plate ..but she ignored him and started feeding him with spoon …he never let anyone do these things , he is not comfortable someone , he doesn't know coming near him and care him ..but this time he let her do this …..not sure why ! may be he feared he might hurt the way last time he did…"

After lunch , she helped him again to lie back in his bed ….he looked up at her ..And he saw she have most beautiful eyes …but her eyes are full of tears and for a second he thought may be he remember seeing those tears before ….may be !

Not sure why ! but automatically ..a smile washed over his face and looking at his smile ..her face brightened and emptiness vanished just like that ….

She  smiled at him as she whispered ….." Please rest…"

That's all he remember as he drifted to sleep …..

I hope i managed up to one level , I hope LOLLOL

Please do comment ...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993nirman20Yessopamit1944aarti1303shah1485Binatmyerajayasree.raoSSA777vidyasabdeKuruprajanigandha26niniborn2ruleCherishhChitaRKVidishaaAazeen02rrdsuparmarA

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kurup

Saiii...this was fab...every emotions were very well illustrated,,,,ashu's condition, nidhi's concern, rangantah's concern and suppport everything...

I am at loss of words right now...loss of memory is a punishment to the loved one and actuallly not the one who actuallly suffers through it...dont give this punishment to nidhi plzzz...

get them together very sooonnn...

U reallly have something special in ur brain, wat is it that u feed ur brain,,,,coz u reallly come up with very exciting and interesting scripts...way to go dude...

Hahahaha ...Something special in my brain , well my papa think there is nothing in my brain ...LOLLOL

Thank you for such wonderful compliment sumeet ...I am really glad you liked this OS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KurupVidishaa

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

The ekta concept goes like, some of which u had already pointed out, one person having marriage, multiple times... one single charecter dies, God knows how many times... every time the charecter meets wid an accident, either a person goes through a memory loss or a plastic surgery, or both...

which our esteemed writer of our beloved show says is different from the ekta type of shows... n its true actually... If u had seen, the accident episodes, in which ashu ji got bahao in gomti maiyaa, had it been the ekta kinda show, it wud have gone through a whole lot of memory loss, plastic surgery to accomodate the new actor... But, thanx, it wasnt..

had it been the ekta kapoor's concept, nidhi would have first gone married with rohan, then divorced,ashu would have married mallu... then nidhi would have been married to ashu, then again divorced... then married to amar, then again divorced, then again married to ashu... in the mean while ashu would have been married to aahana, n then divorced and then again got to marry nidhi...

Dont worry , you will not see separation in this ...no third person coming in between make ashu realize how much he love nidhi ...I want them to sort it out in there own way ...so no plastic surgery , no multiple's marriage ..most importantly no haddi's LOLLOL

Between , i am still banging my head as in how to justify BB's sudden disappearance and how his Alzheimer got cured completely ..I hope , I mange this one  Wink
LOL
LOLLOLLOL C'mon start writing... Main toh aapke doubt clear kar rahi thi... try doi g, kuch na kuch solution niklega boss...! and to freshen up ur mind, u can read my fic... have just posted it...

You wrote fic , cool..let me read it then ...Big smile

Aazeen02

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

LOL

You wrote fic , cool..let me read it then ...Big smile
M waiting 4 ur comment... Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by Aazeen02 - 17 November 2012 at 8:35am

saibanu

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Sai, great chapter.  Will Ashi fall in love with Nidhi all over again?  Day Dreaming Please continue soon.

saibanu

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
feeling terrible for nidhi...plz take her out of this misery sai...asap...great chap,...

saibanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top