Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-Teri yaad Aati hai Epilogue-Page35 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 39

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Loved it Sai...it's fabulous...Clap but plz, Ashu ki memory jaldi wapas aane do ...donot keep them seperated for a longer time plz...but this memory loss ka concept is fine yaar...great going ...keep it up...next update jaldi plz...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-Teri yaad Aati hai Epilogue-Page35 (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

Hi dere,

Cool work yaar...loved those cute AshNi moments with overwhelming love of Ashu in his cute, sweet and bold gestures and the bubbly and lovely Nidhi.

With the title I though may be a separation track but at the end of the first chap was guessing it could b memory loss or he might meet with an accident and AshNi cannot meet each other such as he being in coma...but well its memory loss...

Me wondering how Ashu gonna take the fact that he is married and that too Nidhi...with the age factor thing...and of course Baba in his life again...hope these things are same here as in d show.

Most of all, who is that wanted to kill him or hurt him...its just hard to guess and more the reason behind it...

Well eager to know all..so am here waiting already for the next...

First of all Thank you so so so much for liking my OS always Hug

And coming to OS , How ashu gonna take the fact that he is married to nidhi ...he will if not first but eventually he will accept ...Aaakir main he love her yaar Wink

I always jump in to post my OS just keeping in mind of first 2 chapter but this time fortunately did some homework before jumping in this ...I am just hoping that I manage keeping in mind all the points you mentioned ...

BB and ashu sequence where i am finding difficulty right now ...scratching my head from morning ...so you have to wait for next chapter for some of your answers ..WinkLOL

Thank you once again 

Love
Sai

Cherishh

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Wow Sai.  What a different approach!!  Ashu forgetting his Nidhi.  How will Nidhi react?  And also what will Ashu's reaction be when he finds out is he married and to Nidhi.  Please continue soon.

Edited by SSA777 - 16 November 2012 at 11:54pm

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

well i was somehow expecting this...no andas and tamatars provided u reunite them soon and real fast ...jaldi update karo..

LOLLOL...Han haan I will reunite them but you have to wait a bit ...Bechare ka memory loss hus hai , let him recover ...WinkLOL

Vidishaa

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Originally posted by niniborn2rule

well i was somehow expecting this...no andas and tamatars provided u reunite them soon and real fast ...jaldi update karo..

LOLLOL...Han haan I will reunite them but you have to wait a bit ...Bechare ka memory loss hus hai , let him recover ...WinkLOL

update yaavaga???

plz make it long...want to read about the effect of his condition on others...how will he treat her once he recovers and gets back to kgh

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Welcome our ekta kapoor of the ktlk forum- sai... She is really inspiredby her... Hehhaha... Just joking sai... U write really well... The first part of the fic was awesome... Romantic ,lovely... But , ye lo... Kisi ne Ashu ji ko danda maar diya... Kyu? Kahin aisa toh nahi k jo aadmi baarish mein pada tha, wo kisi don ka bhai tha... N jab Ashu ko uske bhai k paas dekha ho toh unhe laga k unke bhai ko Ashu ne maara h, isliye bhai logon ne Ashu ko danda maar diya... Hehe.. Ok.. That was my piece of imagination inspired by phekta... Oops! Sorry, ekta kapoor...
N d the 2nd part... Well, that seemed to expected... I second sayani di, plz... As far as u reunite Ashni quickly, we wont throw any anda-tamatar at u... But delay kiya, toh agley week ka pura ration tayyar kar denge aapke liye ... Hehehaha... Update super soon..

Love ya...
Aazeen...

Ekta Kapoor Shocked..OMG! It cant be compliment  rite ...everyone dislike her writing LOLLOL( including me)..Well how can i be Eta kapoor , i dont separate Ashni , nor i get them married to someone else multiple times ...hai na Wink

Thank you Azeen , glad you enjoyed reading my OS ...you will get answer to your question in next chapter 

Love ,
Sai 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CherishhVidishaa

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

OH my god Ashu lost his memory
But how he can remember only Heeraman KAKA ( bit of confused i think from the next chapter i may able to solve it

you're concept is OK

But re unite them quickly  don't  go for Ektha concept

I know you are talented try to make the rest  differ   likes  to see next CHAP ith a fresh idea

Superb

Thank you so much ...I am glad you liked it Embarrassed, answer to your question , you will get in next chapter ...I am still writing , I will give as soon as i finish writing Smile

between can anyone tell me , what is ekta concept ..you mean separation ?? !!

Vidishaa

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Tumbha exciting ide ri...bega update madi...

I was dying to read a memory loss wala os or ff...it will be interesting to read about Ashu's reactions ...nidhi's coping tactics and the reaction of the rest of kgh.

how will cv and db react...db will get hyper and say- doctor is now bored with you...zaroor usse koi ladki pasand aa gayi hai aur yeh sab natak ussi ke liye haiWink

please plz update soonStar

I dint knew that , writing memory loss track is so difficult Shocked...Now look at me , scartching my head from morning ...LOLLOL

I am trying to cover all points , including everyones reaction ...Hope it turn out ok update ...
Thank you Vidisha , i am glad you liked it ...Next chapter strill writing , may be after some time  Smile

Vidishaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top