Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   

OS-Teri yaad Aati hai Epilogue-Page35 (Page 4)

Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Joined: 08 June 2012
Posts: 2739

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
OMG saiii,...this was a lovely update except for the last part...all the nok jhok between a couple was so realll and loving...I was so much in the moood and as i was reading this I felt i forgot to gift my wife with flowers this month and was planning to buy some for her and u made a blast...
 
I dint like the last part where Ashu got hurt...Plz update soooner dear...cant wait for ur next update...i cant c tears in nidhi's eyes...pooor girl has to go to various things in the reel life as well as in fictional life also...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanuMithalee02

ariyadasa IF-Dazzler
ariyadasa
ariyadasa

Joined: 13 August 2012
Posts: 4632

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hi sai ...again with a lovely os
How you manage to write os in such a short period ?Brilliant yarr

The way you describe the Romantic Ashu is mind blowing
and i feel in every OS you try to write some thing totally
new &different what we just cant imagine
SUPER DUPER  Beginning to your creative OS 
keep it up your good work




Awaiting to see the next UPDATE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292saibanu

saibanu Goldie
saibanu
saibanu

Joined: 06 September 2012
Posts: 2480

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kurup

OMG saiii,...this was a lovely update except for the last part...all the nok jhok between a couple was so realll and loving...I was so much in the moood and as i was reading this I felt i forgot to gift my wife with flowers this month and was planning to buy some for her and u made a blast...
 
I dint like the last part where Ashu got hurt...Plz update soooner dear...cant wait for ur next update...i cant c tears in nidhi's eyes...pooor girl has to go to various things in the reel life as well as in fictional life also...

Thank you Sumeet ,I like to write this little nhok-jhok's so i try to fill in whatever I can in my OS Wink

Coming to last part , that's where story start  ..you will read in coming chapters how this incident impact both of them .

Already started writing next part , may be sometime tonight I will post Smile

Thank you once again Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekar

saibanu Goldie
saibanu
saibanu

Joined: 06 September 2012
Posts: 2480

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

Hi sai ...again with a lovely os
How you manage to write os in such a short period ?Brilliant yarr

The way you describe the Romantic Ashu is mind blowing
and i feel in every OS you try to write some thing totally
new &different what we just cant imagine
SUPER DUPER  Beginning to your creative OS 

keep it up your good work




Awaiting to see the next UPDATE


This is Ashni magic , they are my inspiration and also many OS/FF writers of this forum inspired me to start writing Embarrassed

Thank you so much , I am really glad you liked this OS too ...next part , i will update soon since tomorrow , I am busy Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyalvishra

shah1485 Senior Member
shah1485
shah1485

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 257

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
WowClapClapClapClapClap just wonderful Saibanu sorry but when i just read it i thought the guy's head was bleeding , i was mistakenWink, But WHY DID U SHOOT MY ASHU CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
 lol just joking dear but nice one please continue  ( addicted tooo )Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

saibanu Goldie
saibanu
saibanu

Joined: 06 September 2012
Posts: 2480

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah1485

WowClap just wonderful Saibanu sorry but when i just read it i thought the guy's head was bleeding , i was mistakenWink, But WHY DID U SHOOT MY ASHU Cry
 lol just joking dear but nice one please continue  ( addicted tooo )Big smile



Ashu was not shot ...he is hurt , you will come to  know about it in next chapter ...

Thank you Shah , I am glad you are liking this OS too Smile


Edited by saibanu - 16 November 2012 at 8:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shah1485

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5189

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
waiting waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

saibanu Goldie
saibanu
saibanu

Joined: 06 September 2012
Posts: 2480

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

waiting waiting...

Still writing ...I got bit busy in the evening so could not write at that time but now started ...some more time ...I will update next part Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shah1485

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Teri Meri Meri Teri Pehli Pehli Date

Author: Roopal_ArDi   Replies: 7   Views: 954

Roopal_ArDi 7 954 09 March 2012 at 12:09am by ..Sana...
Mujhe Neend na aaye--Ashu ki Yaad Sataye!

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 22   Views: 1398

Armu4eva 22 1398 05 November 2011 at 6:09am by justprati
AshNi VM * Mujhe teri*

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 38   Views: 1572

-Sangs- 38 1572 17 October 2011 at 1:10pm by rabia04ful
Teri Meri Prem Kahaani-AshNi

2

Author: evildesire   Replies: 15   Views: 1006

evildesire 15 1006 07 October 2011 at 11:34pm by evildesire
FF: teri merei prem kahaani Ch 1 pg 5

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Fiza28   Replies: 52   Views: 7433

Fiza28 52 7433 25 September 2011 at 10:44pm by PristineSoul

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index