Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-Teri yaad Aati hai Epilogue-Page35 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 39

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

Coming to knowing his past memories through baba and rangnath , I feel it might make him feel even more miserable so Iet him come to nidhi and let her make him live those lost moments all over again , how about that ?

And again I dont want to drag this too much , so planning to give back his memory ..shall I ?Wink
[/QUOTE]

Yep thats a cool idea...i guess in dat way I can live those moments of falling in luv of perfect pair AshNi...I guess its gonna just add more charm to it

Of course give back his memory...poor he...u know these facts during his memory loss and how Nidhi suffered during that timeframe gonna also give more insights to Nidhi's helpless, longing and love for him..but yeah not before some cute romance and falling in love moments.
[/QUOTE]

Now , let me start writing their love story all over again ...though I am planning to cover everything within 2 chapters ... Lets see how it will shape up ...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CherishhLibra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-Teri yaad Aati hai Epilogue-Page35 (Page 21)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

awesome dear

Thank you Vidishaa...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidishaa

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
knock knock

saibanu

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
loving it Sai. Recent Amnesia is a good track to take up. Ashu is falling in love all over again. waiting for the beautiful romance btn the two.
pl update soon dear.

Vidishaa

Kurup

IF-Dazzler

Kurup

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Saii...I have no words to express how beautifully you have written this chapter..The way u wrote made me feel as if a person whom u know (god forbid) is reallly suffering through this and u just penned down that to us...

The burst out from nidhi, I loved it, coz it was necessary, coz she is also suffering equally like Ashu...If ashu lost a part of his life even nidhi lost it, coz those were the days which ashu and nidhi were together and now nidhi is no where in his existence...Ashni ek doosre ke jeene ke behane the, ek doosre kaa imaan thaa, wajoood thaa, and now the most important person in her life does not remember her and the moments they spent together, she nowhere exists for him in his past tohhh dil toh toot hee jayegaa naaa...and had nidhi not expressed what she is going through, how would ashu say that he wanted to b alone, how would nidhi feel sad and move to anjie's place and how would she miss the taxi and two drunkards follow her and how would ashu come to save her and ask her to b in his embrace and to let him feel her for somemore time...alll this happened just coz of nidhi's outburst...

Saiii very well done...the way u r moving the story is perfectly awesome...I am mesmerized and spellbound with ur talent...goood going dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292saibanu

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
update?

saibanu

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Is your health fine?...or are you just plain busy?

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

update?

Today evening , I will give you ...Could not write single word yesterday, dont know why ?? ...already started writing ...evening pakka Smile

Sorry for delay 

Cherishh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top