Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-Teri yaad Aati hai Epilogue-Page35 (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 39

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Woww...that was a chap with intense emotions.

I was like crying with  Ashu's helplessness and his desire and search for his lost past.  He really needs time to get over all this to at least start thinking logically...poor lad.

During AshNi's convo...I was like getting super angry and irritation on Nidhi...though understanding her plight too...but me more with AshuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Glad she had a talk with Anji who has knocked some sense into herLOLLOL

Was like OMG...seeing his restlessness knowing about Nidhi and Baba's concern..he really is already madly in love but just don't know why he is behaving so.

The way he got out and punched that guy with fury was nice and sweet shock to Nidhi by his cute gesture of "kissing her temple and hugging her...and to live in that moment" was just so amazingly written...loving this love in air and romantic feel...but would luv to have more of it...guess in next update we might get Ashu expressing about his thoughts about this relationship and get to know more about Ashu's feelings for Nidhi...maybe those past memories he knowing thru baba, Ranganath and all might help...hmm...lets see whats in store for us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-Teri yaad Aati hai Epilogue-Page35 (Page 19)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
sai just read all parts at one seat.it was like just watching an emotional,full of action and sometimes romantic movie,thanks sai.Just loved Nidhi and her care for Ashu.please ashu ko uski meomery aur uski Nidhi jaldi se wapis dilwao.superb story sai,and impatiently waitng for next chap dear.couldn't stop crying somewhere in emotional parts.

Edited by alkaparmart - 19 November 2012 at 12:35pm

saibanu

swati62

Goldie

swati62

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Good chapter .

saibanu

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Dear sai

It 's totally a awesome chap .

Starting with unbearable emotions

ending  by  giving a feedback of upcoming  consequence of joy for the viewers

ClapClapThe concept of your  FF inspire me a lot ClapClap

SleepyAwaiting for the next chap Sleepy

Keep it up your good work yarr

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Clap Clap Clap

Thank you Ena dear Hug

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

nice part cont soon

Thank you so much Jyothi Smile

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Sai, excellent chapter. Clap I just wanted it to continue.  Please post next chapter soon.

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

Woww...that was a chap with intense emotions.

Thank you so so so much , I am glad you liked it Big smile
I was like crying with  Ashu's helplessness and his desire and search for his lost past.  He really needs time to get over all this to at least start thinking logically...poor lad.

Writing this chapter was bit difficult for me , Because i dont know what a paeron with partial amnesia go thorugh nor I know how he will react when he come to know the truth ...But I think  I managed Embarrassed
During AshNi's convo...I was like getting super angry and irritation on Nidhi...though understanding her plight too...but me more with AshuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Glad she had a talk with Anji who has knocked some sense into herLOLLOL

Puposefully I let nidhi behave in such a way, it was her desperate attempt to stick to ashu but yes in between all this for some time she forgot all about ashu's situation ...So I let anjie knock some sense in her brain LOL , end bhala tho sab bhala isnt it ?

Was like OMG...seeing his restlessness knowing about Nidhi and Baba's concern..he really is already madly in love but just don't know why he is behaving so.

Yes , he is madly in love with her Wink

The way he got out and punched that guy with fury was nice and sweet shock to Nidhi by his cute gesture of "kissing her temple and hugging her...and to live in that moment" was just so amazingly written...loving this love in air and romantic feel...but would luv to have more of it...guess in next update we might get Ashu expressing about his thoughts about this relationship and get to know more about Ashu's feelings for Nidhi...maybe those past memories he knowing thru baba, Ranganath and all might help...hmm...lets see whats in store for us...

yes , for sometime I let ashu behave impulsive that is the only way i can let his supressed emotions come out Wink

Coming to knowing his past memories through baba and rangnath , I feel it might make him feel even more miserable so Iet him come to nidhi and let her make him live those lost moments all over again , how about that ?

And again I dont want to drag this too much , so planning to give back his memory ..shall I ?Wink

Cherishh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top